You know how there are heaps of beat up shit boxes here and a lot are owned by Americans?

You know how there are heaps of beat up shit boxes here and a lot are owned by Americans?

It becomes even more cringey when you realise cars are so much cheaper in America.

They' be catching the bus if they lived in Europe or Australia.

Attached: 28164854_10208678600800770_4049089667772784582_o.jpg (1012x692, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/13612908/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Europeans and Australians are so poor that they can't even afford beat up shitboxes
Really activated my almonds

Attached: back off m8 or ill scritch ya.jpg (285x369, 28K)

Americans don't know how to look after their belongings. If something breaks they don't repair it, they throw it away.

We can afford cars but when we look at the shit boxs on here it's amazing that they have such shitty cars when everything so cheap there.

How are the American posters cars here so shit when cars there are so cheap?

Begone busriders

>How are the American posters cars here so shit when cars there are so cheap?

You answered the question yourself.

I have two cars and live in the country. There's no bus route within 50 miles.

If cars are cheap in America than the American posters should have better cars than everybody else.

But they don't.

Because the Americans here truly are the bottom of the barrel in society.

Americans choose shit boxes. There are a lot to choose from and some are just more appealing than others. We have enough cars where we can actually have personal preferences and standards when it comes to $2,000 cars

Yet everyone seems to recommend Miatas and Civics - foreign cars.

>the kangaroo is STILL going
Options, hide. It's not hard.

that's a meme and 80% of american posters are probably under 20

The American's cars here are more like 300 dollar cars.

2-3k gets youa b series powered honda with cooilovers and wheels in America.

Yet there honda thread is full of Americans driving civics with massive rust holes and and d series motors.

Reminder
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/13612908/

$2k can get you:
A taurus sho
A 9-5 Aero
A V70/S70 t5
A Regal GS
A Crown Victoria
A Honda Prelude
Etc.

By experience.

Attached: 3xWWqFs.jpg (1000x751, 317K)

>Barriers to ownership (e.g. insurance and driver's licenses) are cheaper
>lax/no inspections compared to Europe in most of the country
>spread out nature of the country
>relatively poor public transportation means poorfags have more of a need for cars

American city planning is so shitty you have to get a car to make it anywhere. It's what happens when a company's money is more important than your people who logical thought.

Because American cars are absolute shit. I see a lot more 15 year old Civics than I do Neons and Cobalts. I wonder why

The fuck do these things have to do with this thread?

Because those cars sold less and are less noticable? Also because theses cars promptly went to those who wouldn't take care of them worth a shit.

At least the factory rice versions are neat...

Attached: 2005-chevrolet-cobalt-ss-1-2dr-coupe.jpg (500x315, 35K)

Those Cobalt's were awful and had a dated design as soon as they left the factory.
The only small car beaters I see from the 90s still on the road today are from Honda, Toyota and Mazda. Last time I saw a Sunbird was two years ago, and it had been parked in the same spot for at least two before that.

Woah, are you from Mongolia or something?

Why are Europeans so obsessed? Is your life that shitty?

Beautiful isn't it?

Attached: pizza cutters.jpg (3024x4032, 605K)

You underestimate the Ion/Cobalt, you can get them hill jumping at over 120 mph on these dirtroads here in America and parts be cheap af and ehhhh kinda easy to change

The Cobalt was the fastest FWD you could buy for a while. Your average shitbox like a Sunfire/Cavalier lived one of the worst lives possible for a car. Most Japanese cars tend to be taken care of better while most domestics are throwaway cars.

Whatever, they are a cheap car. I drove one once, the interior was awful and cheap. Seats were shit. I'd rather drive a pre-1995 Cavalier with a V6 than that shitty Cobalt.

I'm more concerned with looks.
The SS was like lipstick on a pig, to me. But hey, if it pulls your crank...

you should see /int/ it's a shitfest, we're in their heads rent free.

Because most people here are in high school or collage and they can't afford, or don't want to waste a ton of money on a car that's probably being street parked.

>collage
college* lol