WHAT IS BITBAY? LEARN HERE

>The Problem
Virtually every crypto right now has an amazing roadmap that is currently in development. Every crypto from ETH to DASH to MLN are promising the world.

>they say they're going to build out the features on their roadmaps
>they say they're going to implement these features on time
>they say the necessary forks will be successful
>they say their coins are groundbreaking

That's because nearly all of the cryptos right now are good at one thing — talking. It's one thing to talk about your roadmap and how amazing your tech is going to be. It's another thing to actually build it.

So with that in mind, what if I told you there was a crypto that already had many of the features ETH and other coins are promising DEVELOPED AND LIVE? You probably don't think it exists, but it does. And it's called BitBay.

>What is BitBay?
BitBay is essentially a fee-free, decentralized eBay / Amazon / Alibaba that allows anyone in the world to purchase anything, for any currency. The brilliance comes from BitBay's new Double Deposit Escrow system (the first of its kind) which eliminates fraud and theft with smart contracts. It has the potential to not only replace online sites like eBay and Alibaba while eliminating all fees and risk, but also has the potential to decentralize cryptocurrency exchanges, allow users to buy real estate and property with cryptocurrency, eliminate the need for lawyers, and so much more.

One of the coolest existing features of BitBay's marketplace is the ability to buy cryptocurrencies in cash using their Double Deposit Escrow with no risk of theft or fraud. You can even create your own smart contracts, time locks, and more using the user-friendly UI. No more complex code to create a smart contract (like ETH requires.)

Read more about BitBay's Double Deposit Escrow here: bitbay.market/about/double-deposit-escrow/

[1/2]

>Why hasn't anyone heard of BitBay?
BitBay is developed by one very talented man named David Zimbeck. David has spent the last few years of his life doing nothing but coding and building out the BitBay platform. As I type this, he is working on the final build of the latest client wallet release, which adds a host of new features like cold storage staking. That release will be live in the next few hours.

David's intense focus on the code (and actually building the features instead of just writing about them) has had the interesting byproduct of him doing virtually 0 marketing during the development phase. Today's client release marks a change in that cycle. While BitBay was essentially in a "no marketing phase" for the last few years, they are now entering the marketing phase of the platform. It seems all of the other cryptos are doing it backwards — marketing before building their features.

With BitBay, all of the main features are built and available in a user-friendly interface. And now you're one of the first people to learn about it. What you choose to do with this information is up to you.

>I'll be here for the next hour or so to answer as many questions as possible.

[2/2]

at first I thought this was some pump and dump shit.

but this project looks like it has real promise

>he still hasn't bought DOPEcoin

invest in a real coin, bitgays

Why would the goverment allow this fag? you think they gonna let you do all this shit without getting some side cash? why use this over monero? why do they need a specific coin? why didn't they make the plataform on a current coin like monero?

Realistically, I see LITBAE as having TREMENDOUS promise. Im serious here, lads, YUGE returns for anyone that holds this GEM long.

Look forward to TRIPLING my money in the next week and riding it to the MOON

fuck off

>Why does the government allow uTorrent and Bitcoin?
They can't do anything about it. It's a decentralized system with no central point of failure.

Nah u, bitBAG holder. How's that 4 BTC sellwall and no volume movement in a hour, faggot?

I’ve already doubled my money in the last 24 hours.

Two days ago BitBay was not a top 50 coin. Now it's top 40. People are learning about it and realizing the tremendous potential.

btc is taxed faggot. uTorrent is a client you faggot and it is μTorrent as in mutorrent . come back to me when you have an actual point. instead spouting random shit as if it makes a point

Your shit dopecoin has had less 24hr volume than that 4 BTC sell wall you dumb cuck. How stupid can you be.

How much do we need to hold for proof of stake?

Two days ago DOPEcoin was better than bitgay, and guess what. It still is. I was the first one to post about bitbay and at this point you're my meme magic puppets. Behave.

Yeah, buzz off pleb.

half mill will provide best results i think, but can get lucky with anything

post this on bitcointalk for maximum momentum

Odd tired man. Retire to your nope hole with your dopey brain and sad lies

Here are some of the things BitBay has to offer:

*Unbreakable contracts (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat)

*Decentralized Anonymous Markets (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat stronger than Tor)

*Multisignature wallets with dual passwords hidden inside of PNG/JPG images using steganography

*Automated Joint accounts and the ability to sign transactions with 2 computers (hard core security)

*User Friendly Templates for contracts

*Training videos

*Ability to hide any file in an image

*IMAP under the hood full integration with Email, automated negotiation of contracts

*Price tracking so orders always maintain price

*Bitmessage fully integraded decentralized email and markets

*Translates to 92 languages using Google Translate

*Unique change management system which breaks all the change into denominations

*Easy to use accounting panel

*Live Python Debugger, run the interpreter within the software

*Advanced sending with multipay options

*"Pay To Email" tipping system. Hide payments in images direct to email.

*Everything is automated

*Full Offer/Counter-Offer negotiation system.

*Escrow panel with tons of options, anonymous chat

*Feedback and reputation system, see how many contracts gained and lost

*Serverless, everything is Peer to Peer

*Decentralized moderation keys available to trusted users

*Custom contracts and all kinds of contact options

*Start your own market, completely anonymous

*Cash for coins template

*Custom contract template (can do anything you want if you are

familiar with it)

What do i need to download for proof of stake?

QT Wallet, Client, or Blockchain? Or all three?
someone help a noob out

Still can't decide if this is a scamcoin or not. I bought 30k at 620 though...

A new client update will be released in the next few hours (the one I mentioned David was working on in the OP) that will allow you to stake with just that one client.

Ahahaha sad delusional bitgays. Wouldn't know a moon ticket if it slapped you in the face. SAD!

>But wait! There's more...
Implications of DDE(Double Deposit Escrow) Smart Contracts and their use cases:

Decentralized "Local Bitcoins": Send wires without the fear of theft due to Double deposit

Decentralized exchange of cash for coins

Buy/Sell anything without "Empty Box Scam" NO ARBITER NEEDED. It is self enforcing trade even with untrusted parties

So it works like a decentralized trustless ebay... NO MIDDLEMEN, NO ESCROW NEEDED

i thought the same thing at first.

after joining the Slack channel, I realized BAY is the real deal.

David, the developer is a fucking genius and works his ass off for this project

na man. i talked to the dev personally and i used the software. shit is legit. just download and try it although by the time you do that, with the new release in a few hours, it might be too late.
We hav been shillin this for days, where have you been?

You're definition of a bitBAG holder. Just get out while you can and buy DOPECOIN

If it was a scamcoin, would the developer have spent years of his life working on this for free with no marketing?

Works like decentralized Freelancer/Odesk

Unbreakable Employee contracts. FORCE people to HONOR their word! No more unreliable employees, employers forced to pay as well.

Barter ANYTHING. Use the coins only as self-assurance. Form a farm co-op trade Gold for Silver, Iron for Wheat.

Some of the templates are still being worked on to make it "Mom friendly" so that it takes as few clicks as possible to form a contract. No need to think of "terms and conditions" contracts are anonymous and self-enforcing. Here is some of the features that we are working on in 2017:

*Exotic spending... we will have the worlds first client to support time locks in the UI, deadmans switch and burn and parking and freezing coins all supported within the UI.

*Cold Staking for both BitBay and BlackHalo... stake using two computers, impossible to hack. Its basically joint account staking

*Custom Staking with Voting! Completely trustless voting and donations via staking.

*Anti-Keylogger: A special on-screen keyboard to obliterate keyloggers once and for all. Even mouse movement loggers will be no match for this unless every movement is recorded

*Tor and proxy options for internet requests

*Buy/Sell template featuring multiple shipping options including a calculator and options to bill in escrow

*Employment template featuring the ability for weekly reports and auto-payment within contract. Payments contingent on reports

*Barter contract with amazing "wish list" where each item can be calculated converting kilograms to hours and ability to know exactly how many "Avocados" you need for a pound of "Tomatoes". Perfect for farming co-op in 3rd world countries. Perfect for trading used items!

*Reverse auctions! Sellers bid for you the buyer

*Normal Auctions... Ebay style decentralized auctions

*Python contracts: Use the python interpreter to make contracts between peers. Pre-approved contracts potentially possible for verified devs and audited code on github.
*API And more!

Scam coin with 4 years of work in it..

Just bought 75k BAY

Did I do good?

Dump all info with pics on bitcointalk for moon landing!!!

I mean retards like you spend years of your life shilling shit coins as scared BAGHOLDERS so.

Nice source retard did buzz tell you that? Check his instagram before you start dopeposting

You're gonna be rich brother.

you did great user :D

waiting for a $5k Coinbase USD deposit to clear.........

kys

>*Cold Staking for both BitBay and BlackHalo... stake using two computers, impossible to hack. Its basically joint account staking

Newbie to PoS
What is cold staking?
Why would one want two computers to do it?

Post screenshots of the Demo.

You guys weren't kidding about not having any fucking marketing - i'll do it for you.

just IMAGINE all the DOPEcoin you could have bought...

Screenshot pt2

I can't imagine making such a stupid decision like that.

A lot of people couldn't imagine the photoelectric effect either..

Screenshot Pt 3

Download the fucking thing guys. We have a product already, the competitors don't. It's over. We're going to the moon one way or another, even if it will be a short-lived trip.

Thanks user. This is literally day 0 of BitBay marketing efforts. Just trying to educate everyone and show that the features are not a roadmap — they're live, coded, features.

>Don't forget, new wallet update rolls out March 22 (today).

Pretty sure the platform is already operational but I did not have time to download the entire blockchain so idk.

New wallet update drops tomorrow.

So what's to stop some asshole that just wants to watch the world burn intentionally trashing his shit and yours before he offs himself?
No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes!

one last chance to get DOPEY my niquams

If you own BAY, you're going to be rich, so you have no reason to off yourself.

Someone please lecture me on double deposit escrow please...

Say I buy dragon dildo online for $100, using double escrow system.

So I put $100, and the seller will also put $100, am I right?

If so, isn't that a little but discouraging for the seller because they will have $100 locked until I confirm that I receive the goods?

What if I'm being a dick and even though I receive my dildo, I said I didn't receive it so the money on the escrow pool get destroyed?

guys, drop all this info in one thread on bitcoin talk.

>one last chance
>last chance
>last
Fucking finally, now go away.

shoo shoo poo poo. Go shill your meme puppet garbage somewhere else goy. Sad!

Good. Now leave

Screneshot 5

Someone with a standing account please do this. Don't forget the long feature list & I don't want to look shady posting from a new account.

lol nah u nigger

>Screneshot 5
Get these onto reddit and bitcointalk ASAP

Why would this go up in value? It doesn't seem like you actually need the coin to really take advantage of the wallet features. Put another way the wallet seems like a brilliant program that you could sell to people but the coin itself seems unimportant and value is tied to the coin which is unnecessary not the wallet program.
You'd put $100 as collateral first and send them $100, so you'd both lose $100 if I'm understanding it right.

Yes, you're correct. The reason why you wouldn't let the money in the escrow pool get destroyed is because you would lose the same amount of money as the seller.

>Buyer puts up $100 in escrow.
>Seller puts up $100 in escrow.
>Contract starts.
>Buyer pays $100 to seller (not from escrow.)

You are both mutually obliged to complete the transaction.

The plan is to stabilize the coin with a rolling USD peg, so there will be added stability with adoption and use of the coin, compated to BTC.

>this guy trying to get out of his memecoin position

Compared***

>the plan is to have a stable coin
Again, this is a convincing reason to use the wallet but not to invest in the coin.

Just click report or hide.
Why the fuck would you replied to one autist who post dope coin on all thread..

My point is, what if me, the buyer, is being a dick.
I can just lie and claim I didn't receive my dilso and automatically terminate the contract.

I lost $100, but I get my dildo in return, meanwhile, the seller will lost his goods and money...

Don't get me wrong, I've invested 150.000 Bay at this point, I just need to understand this correctly.

This is a good point

Here's the update for today from the devs. I love the security features built into this too with the anti-keylogger and TOR integration:

Over the last couple weeks we have focused on multiple ways BitBay update to v1.26 will provide increased security, including the Anti-Keylogger and Cold Staking. Here we want to tell you how BitBay will also protect your privacy by including Tor to conceal your location when using BitBay.

For the Client to function with all of its many features, it must request data from various URLs. For example,

• For Price Tracking to exist on the “Buy/Sell Coins” template, the Client must request updates from coinmarketcap.com.
• Once completed, the “Buy/Sell Anything” template will include both price tracking and a shipping calculator, which both require queries to shipping APIs.
• The Client regularly checks for version updates.
• The Client confirms timestamps and other minor data online.

This built-in TOR feature will allow you remain anonymous from these ‘under the hood’ requests. This feature is quite easy to set up. After you have installed and synced the Client:

• First make sure Tor is running
• Then go to Settings tab -> General Settings
• And in the ‘Proxy TOR’ field, type: 127.0.0.1:9150
• Then close the general settings window

Congratulations! Your Client is now masking your IP address for any Client related Internet requests! Just one more feature of many in which BitBay places your privacy and peace of mind above the rest of the competition.

I think the point you're missing is that the money the buyer pays to the seller is not the money that the buyer puts in the escrow. The actual payment for the item is transferred outside of the escrow (which is why it can be cash or anything else the two parties agree on.)

If the buyer was to terminate a $100 escrow, not only would they lose the $100 in the escrow, but they would also lose the $100 they paid to the client.

Sure, an angry buyer could burn $100 of their own dollars to burn $100 of someone else's, but an angry buyer could also burn down their home to spite their landlord.

To add to , the rare case in which someone may choose to burn their own money to burn someone else's will be so rare that BitBay will still be cheaper than alternatives. With 0 fees compared to eBay's 10%+ fees, the 1 in 10,000 buyers that spite you are not going to make even a little dent in your cost savings.

I think what he's getting at is that if he ordered from someone online he could just choose to not send them the money to begin with. His shipment would arrive, he'd burn the escrow, and the escrow would be the only thing he'd lose as he's never originally sent payment.

Question of my own, what's the interest % on staking?

That's a flawed scenario as the buyer would never send the item without receiving payment first.

Not sure about staking, but there are several anons floating around this thread that can answer that for you. I believe it's related to blocks and not based on a flat percentage, but I could be wrong.

Allright, thanks man, appreciate your explanation. I agree that the case of buyer burn their own money to burn seller will be ultra rare to say the least.

*the seller would never send the item without receiving payment first

meant seller, not buyer (as I'm sure you figured out)

where'd the fuckng prices go?!!!!!

cant buy or sell and price is showing 0.000000000

Fair point and seller's getting shittons of negative reviews would be enough disincentive to keep them from doing it on their end.
something's fucked on your end, site is fine.

What exchange are you using? It's working fine on Bittrex.

Look at bottom right of page you newfag.
There's a "Socket status" info, wait until it's "Green"

Yep, you're exactly right. One thing I forgot to mention is the reputation system which will help further discourage any activity like that.

By the way, I should note that the value you require to be placed in escrow is variable and set by the contract creator. If you have a repeat buyer that you trust, you can set the escrow at the cost of shipping to ensure they're able to return it if they'd like. If you have a new buyer that you don't trust, you can set the cost of escrow at 200% of the cost of goods. It's a very flexible system, all easily customizable from the UI.

Looks like we're at a dip-- right after I bought 28k at 650 of course.

good time to buy if you haven't already

you first goy

Staking is related to block rewards but you can calculate a rough APR% for longrun which is how other coins do it. pivx for instance averages out to about 4.8% according to them. If you guys are going to market the coin this should be one of the items you use as its one of the things that actually makes the coin itself worth something, not just the wallet. The cold staking feature here would be particularly noteworthy with how many people are getting into pivx/dash for interest accrual but having to leave their wallets hot.

Don't fret user, it's been doing that for the past 2 days.

>Up 200 sats, down 100 sats.
>Up 200 sats, down 100 sats.
>All the way to the moon.

Yeah I'm not worried, just a little annoying since I missed out on an extra 1 or 2k. I'm 4k away from rocking a 100k stack of BAY so it would have been nice to have this hit ten minutes earlier.

time 2 buy cheep baes

Double escrow sounds really fuvking dumb. Why should i pay to sell

same here, bought at 680 fml

Why would you pay more in fees to sell on ebay?

Are you a fucking neanderthal? eBay charges you like 20% per transaction to sell, this is going to change the game - even if the coin doesn't moon i'm going to sell all my shit with it forever

I wonder what eBay is going to do when they start losing business to this

I'd say the next revolution in crypto will be from coroporations, we're already starting to see this. Just like the original domestication of the internet.

>tfw we are like oil investors from the early 1900s

>Ebay buys out BitBay

I'm okay with this.

No.

Not an argument

>corporate bureaucracy
=/= speed

we will be on the moon laughing by the time they formalize a plan and have their superiors, the board, shareholders check off on it

govts will be even slower to adopt; we're in the wild west boys. youll be telling your grandads about your days of unregulated digital money trading and how you btfo multi national corps and big govt.

what a time to be alive

i understand your feel but never will NEET = oil man