ETH WARNING: April 1st

I have been lurking some Korean crypto forums (I was born in Seoul) for the past few days, and I ended up joining a private group for 1.5 BTC with some really big whales.

On the 31st, there is going to be some unfortunate news about Ethereum, that will cause a panic sell off through the 1st of April.

A fix is already in place, and it will hit a new all time high on the 2nd.

You have been warned.

wew, spooky, cryptic, top secret korean beancoin whale chats. this is so exciting! wat a time to be alive

> Somehow a super secret crypto group that only charges 1.5 BTC for admission knows the fate of the second largest crypto on the market

Oy vey

It could be bullshit, but this group has a pretty awesome track record.

If you have less than 100 ETH I would recommend taking profits now. Go look at the chart.

I can understand if you're in it for the long hold and you have over $10,000+ invested, that you don't want to sell.

I'm more talking to the people who don't have a disposable income, and are looking for ways to double their holdings.

what else have (((they))) predicted?

presuming your info is correct and the market will hit a high on 4/2 why wouldn't we all be best off holding until then.

If it's going to hit an ath on the 2nd shouldn't I just buy all I can now and more on the 1st when it crashes?

What would be the point of buying any now, why not just wait until the crash

shh stop ruining the LARPfest

If you sell now, buy back during the crash, and sell again when the value stabilizes you'll make more money

I haven't started using localbitcoins and still have weekly restrictions.

how much do you predict eth will be worth on the 2nd

yeah, you're right. id consider selling closer to the end of the month, especially if it breaks $50.

anybody have any ideas when to expect Metropolis? rumors on /r/ethtrader is it should be announced in a couple weeks. im out of the loop so maybe thats common knowledge

this is cool but do you have a screen cap at the very least?

>Role playing insider cryptocurrency information
/Biz has officially reached a new low

seriously this. I like your id though OP it's a good sign.
lots of digits in this thread too, and cryptos are the most chaotic market of our generation
KEK is in this coin

nothing crashes then hits ATH the very next day kek

is this you OP?
slightly different story

nigga I'd still be up like 30%
Sounds like I don't give a fuck

I fuck Taylor Swift when I'm in high school OP.

True story.

tell them about MILO

What are these koreans saying about dopecoin?

thx gook dude gonna sell my 5k eth

I already sold my trading amount of ETH at $37 so waiting for that nice dip below that to buy in or just gonna take as profit if eth takes off. And my hold stash is for the moon not trading. Who else does it like that?

Ethereum PRICE road map 2017:
- Enterprise Ethereum updates on new Company's joining up in mid april
- Ethereum Name Service relaunch
- RAIDEN early april
- ETH as currency
- AlphaBay dark market will intergrate Eth for payments on may 1st
- Block reward reduction
- Uncertainty around Bitcoin
- METROPOLIS end of june
- zk-SNARKs
- Casper on testnet
- DAPP'S
– Ethereum Virtual Machine upgrade to one built on the WebAssembly and/or Ewasm programming language
- $100 for 1 ETH
- China one or more big exchanges adoption
- DEVCON 3 in november
- Casper on Mainnet

p.s. April fools joke?

April fools guys dont fall for this meme

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKEKEKEEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEE

don't listen to this retard it will soar the 30th of March after the next failed btc etf