Full time uni student with a 4.0

>full time uni student with a 4.0
>but I am unemployed
>got into an accident
>it was my fault
>pic related is total damages: $2800

Any advice on what to do? I know that I have to pay my dues, but there were no injuries, so if the driver claims that injuries occurred then I am screwed. How do I protect myself from her doing that?

Attached: dead.jpg (1701x941, 401K)

Declare bankruptcy if there is a judgement against you. In the interim, seek out free legal counsel from school contacts.Someone on campus has to know a pro bono crusader.

>uninsured motorist
Please just do us all a favor and become an hero

>how do i protect myself from her claiming injuries
Insurance will have to pay it out and they wont let that money go quietly. They will have their doctors and physicians verify any injury claims. They will make sure the chick is actually hurt before they give a dime. If she has some legit injuries you're going to have to contact your LGBT resource center and get some tips on taking it in the ass

Disregard. Op is an uninsured faggot

Attached: 20180212_130149.jpg (640x445, 159K)

Why is it always the dickheads without insurance causing accidents. A month ago i got rearended by a bitch with no insurance

Attached: 2494.jpg (2820x1586, 1014K)

Get a lawyer and make sure that 2800 is all you have to pay.

And be thankful it's not 28,000

And then kys for being ininsured.

So you got your money anyway? Why is it an issue?

>4.0
>uninsured

What school and major?

OP here, the reason I am not insured is because my dad was waiting for the insurance season to be over before adding me to the coverage. I literally don't know shit because I just got my license 2 months ago.

>goes to uni
>can't learn to not crash
top kek smartfag

Attached: 1521414706766.jpg (363x421, 114K)

apparently they teach how to make excuses and weasel out of thing in uni
that's pretty neat my dude

i hope she sues you for whiplash and a dislocated vulva

Attached: paul.jpg (1577x969, 321K)

>uninsured
>freshly licensed driver
jesus christ man

Oh youre the dumb nigger from the last thread who tried to wiggle out of paying out the ass for driving uninsured. That 4.0 GPA and you didn't have the sense to check your documents with regards to insurance?

Attached: 1446887875.jpg (800x506, 73K)

I don't know why you fags are sperging out lol. I intend to pay for everything since I was at fault, but I just don't want the bitch to fuck me and claim bodily injury. Whatever.

You're a legit retard. Goes to show uni doesn't actually teach you anything.

How am I a legit retard? This is such a trivial matter that you guys are blowing out of proportion.

To everyone in this thread, as the OP, I would like to apologize that my success in school has uncovered a deep insecurity within you - maybe you didn't graduate uni, or maybe you did but in a shitty career - whatever the case may be for these feelings of inferiority that you've developed, I accept them, and will laugh with you as you try to bring me down with your empty words.

Now if anyone is willing to give me some actual advice, that'd be great, but if not then that's understandable.

Maybe you will actually grow up now, obviously your dad didn't bother raising a man I hope this teaches you a few lessons he didn't

Have insurance

why don't you have insurance you spic?
I'm not sure you have a 4.0 because you sure are fucking stupid.

Attached: 1520883858270.jpg (2007x2050, 733K)

I overlooked a small detail as a noob. Okay I guess he failed as a dad, since apparently real dads don't make mistakes.

>no job
>I intend to pay
mhmm, hope daddy can afford it

Could be a little thing unless u get sued as long as you dont go to jail its ok i guess unless judge mandates payment that cant be erased throigh bankruptcy then ur really fucked

Takes longer and more hassle

If she's smart she will, you and your father are clearly not very intelligent

Real dad's prep their kids enough before sending them out in to the real world, it's a shame people are so coddled they think it's okay to still be a stupid kid in college.

For fuck sake buy basic coverage. Are you an illegal or something?

Attached: Confused.jpg (300x300, 52K)

confirmation bias

>Dislocated vulva

Attached: laughing guy.jpg (235x214, 5K)

>Haha look at me I'm in school with perfect grades but rather than being actually resourceful I'm gonna ask Veeky Forums instead
It's you acting like a cunt that prevents you from getting useful advice. Square up, idiot.

Lawyer up
Too bad that’ll cost more than actually having insurance would

You knew damn well you had to have insurance, you were just to cheep to buy it. How did you not get a ticket and your license pulled? Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

Well OP, they can't take money from you that you don't have. If they try to come after you for additional damages due to injury and its for an amount you simply cannot pay your only choice is to tell them sorry but fuck off. At that point they will probably send the bill to collections where they will try to ruin your credit at which point you could file for bankruptcy which will stay on your credit report for 7 to 10 years.

You could hire a lawyer in order to disprove the medical claim being made, however lawyers are not free and they are expensive plus you might still lose the case and have to pay.

Personally, I would take it on the chin. Start off with paying back that $2800. If they come at you with additional injury damages, see how much it is they want. If its some crazy amount like in the tens of thousands of dollar, then I would consider getting a lawyer to fight it.

>insurance season

The fuck

Is this a yurop thing

>driving without insurance in California

i bet you're an illegal too

you HAVE to go back

Attached: 6E2CB6714C1D4AF28F8827CF330734EC.png (423x330, 26K)

Its a legit debt, and in all honesty, not that much in the grand scheme of things.

If OP doesn't pay, they will do as you said. And it will severely impact his credit, especially so with him being young and in college with little to no credit history.

Not a good way to start out your adult life and that $2800 will cost your far more in terms of loan/credit card/auto loan denials, rental denials, even cell phone denials.

And once in collections, they are very smart about eventually getting paid. In 5 years the debt could come back to haunt him if he were to buy a house or have some real assets.

While its true you cant get blood out of a rock, this isnt that. Someone with a 4 year degree will eventually have to deal with this. The folks at the local trailer park might get away with it but people like that dont give a fuck in the first place and like in squalor.

Just because you triggered some blue-collar subhuman doesn't make you any less retarded. Even after getting my licence I still had to register insurance in my name before driving, you just have the spic mindset.