/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #109

Please use your manners edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>a special Duelist Kingdom themed event is live now through the 11th. You can unlock little Yugi as a playable LD and get some new cards
>Konami will be throwing a party to celebrate 9/11
>"Super Rex" will be roaming Duel World on September 11th
>a "Duel tower" event is coming soon. More details later
>GX world will be going live late September. This will be the biggest update to Duel Links yet
>Bonz will be available to unlock in October
>new minibox out, doesn't have anything really meta defining

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks which are both KoG tier. On top of that, it's a minibox so it's easy to clear.
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Other urls found in this thread:

m.mediafire.com/folder/7s65i9ahhd317/1.9.0
youtube.com/watch?v=zRtDEQ2N9Nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So this is kinda interesting. Two-Man Cell Battle was originally a R card from Neo Impact, and now it's in the ranker pvp rewards section. I wonder if konami will start adding more box cards as rewards for pvp? It would be nice to be able to get certain SR cards without having to go through the boxes.

2nd for not a goldlet

you'll get your just desserts next update

L A T E S E P T E M B E R

>not a single SR in 50 packs
boy this event sure is great

>20 la jinns

I dindu nuffin. I've just been playing since January.

Is there an overview of what cards I got from this event somewhere?

Just gotta look at your card catalog
I wait and save up a ton of millennium coins to cash out at once and then go to my catalog and sort by newest

Considering there was no announcement for it, I'd guess it's was just included by mistake

Looks like a bug

>fucking around with decks
>end up ranking up
>gotta shelve the fun decks so I don't rank down
fuck

add me you guys
ID: 000-856-290

What are the essential cards from each pack? I want to know when I can stop opening each pack

10 duels into farming lvl30 kaiba and no SR of any kind.

Is this a bad idea?

So, if we're getting bonz in october does that mean we wont get bakura???

>mfw people didnt get at least 3 of each SR by round 9

I added you a while ago. Check your inbox.

Can anyone help me complete this deck?

Anyone else done with the event?

Use some random lv1-3 vanillas, is more than enough

We GX world in 3 weeks. Shouldn't have been a latefag

What are you on about, im not a latefag, im just curious about something

oh yeah, thanks.

Rate my spicy memes

You don't get banned for just having modded apk. Fake news.
m.mediafire.com/folder/7s65i9ahhd317/1.9.0
>Just to piss off the whales. 4 U THE PEOPLE.

Reminds me of an npc deck from spirit caller out of 10

wtf this made my laptop run a weird app
DO NOT OPEN!!

>UltR
t1 Sphere Kuriboh
t2 Fusion Gate, Shard of Greed, Twister
>AoD
Nothing
>NI
Mirror Wall
>FotT
t1 Sergeant Electro
t2 Warm Worm, Legion the Fiend Jester, Golden Apples
>VR
t1 Soul Exchange
t2 Wild Tornado, Xing Zhen Hu, Divine Wrath
>WotS
Nothing
>CC
t2 Gale Lizard, Master of Oz
>LotT
Nothing
>CK
t1 Gozuki, Red-Eyes Wyvern, Ultimate Providence
t2 Knight of the Red Lotus, Goka the Pyre of Malice
>DoD
t1 Sacred Phoenix, Heavy Knight of the Flame, Super Rush Headlong
t2 Tribute to the Doomed
>EO
t2 Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke, Ninjitsu Art of Transformation
honorable mentions: hamstrat/frog
>EoS
Nothing

This list lacks a lot of cards.

You going to post this on reddit for them upboats? This is pretty epic.

It can't be done, don't ask for the impossible.

No. This would confuse their tiny brains. They can only handle autopilot decks that play itself.

>no BEUD

do you even meme deck

super spicy/10

>tfw playing kaiba and losing to yami yugi lv 20

You fucking midget you probly using high heels

That Rex event is the only gonna be for a week that sucks

>laptop

My nibba. I finally got 3 AD changers after how ever many months it's been out for

Can't wait for his level 30 to have Miyabi and Burning Land and 40 not exist

Konami will fear the samurai

3 is overkill imo. I would kill to get a 2nd creator and a 3rd premature return but I'm saving every gem I have for the next main box right now.

Use this version I shamelessly stole from some YouTuber

Nice twilight/flux app. Next time turn it off before you take a screenshot sweetie.

Hello yes. I watched one of those replay things to get the gems. It said they were pro players or something and they were using things like Twin Headed Thunder Dragon.

So do cards never advance much further past a Yugi starting deck? Like there's no crazy Synchro generation stuff? I mean that's fine. Weird but it does make a lot of other cards way more useful.

There's no Tuners, Sychro's, or anything like that in the game yet. Konami has purposely tried to keep the game's card pool relatively simple and not broken, so they've avoided stuff like that for now.

Only thing that goes beyond normal effect monsters right now are Geminis, and those are generally considered not great.

How do i farm enemy controlers?

Well alright. Maybe I can make a fun ritual deck or something. Rituals are pretty cool.

Also, I put all of my starting gems into the box with Meteor Black Dragon because I beat Forbidden Memories. Was this a good choice?

In rankeds

What's a good app that can record small files for Duel Links

Why dont we have tournaments here? I'm sure you fags have some awesome dicks

google play games

/dlg/ duel room when?

Not really. Dawn of the Destiny is the best box right now since it has several great cards in it like Super Rush Headlong, and one can easily make a King of Games worthy deck just from going through it once.

Not many seem up for it for whatever reason. I can never get just the right deck for the few times a room is made either.

>want to make a SM deck
>half way in the box
>only one lv4 and two Level up!
>Literally got every SR than i didnt care for and that ugly UR dragon
Well, at least im close now

Post old SS

>forbidden memories

youtube.com/watch?v=zRtDEQ2N9Nw

tfw i have 2 level 8's and only 1 level 4

Don't. Go in PvP and win 100 times. You'll get 100 SR tickets and you can get 3 Econs that way, 1 of them foil.

You fucker, you absolute trash. Do you realize how many times I heard that song? Do you understand how many times I dueled Meadow Mage and Pegasus? Thousands of hours on that save file. Fuck you entirely I never had to hear that again.

I'm new and what is an SR. Do I trade it for packs?

I know that feel that's exactly why I posted it

If you look on the pvp portal under rewards, one of the rewards you get for winning a certain amount of matches are tickets labeled N, R, and SR. A SR ticket can be exchanged for one of the SR cards (one of which is E Con).

What should I use my 2 remaining SR tickets on?

Super Rare. The ticket allows you to trade for 1 SR among many. Enemy control is part of that set of cards.
Trust me just set up a basic DoD deck and go kill noobs it will be easier than farming kaiba

This game drains my battery faster than it can charge when plugged in. Christ

Try and hold off on farming till you unlock lv40 LD, there drop rates are a lot better since all N rarity cards are out of there drop pool

Post your SECOND favorite card, doesn't need to be in the game, just in Yugioh general. I'll start.

I can't beat lvl 40 kaiba because I don't have golden apples or paradox bros

That's why I'm farming 30

Is your first favorite the other head?

You already have 3 CV?

Try changing the setting then

Why doesn't Florence know how to eat steak?

No

Already have 3 CV and 3 econs one of which was a prismatic gift from Konami :^)

Is there a way to skip the pre-duel text? I'm trying to play this and FF:Tactics at the same time

When?

Just finished season 4 of Duel Monsters.

Not one of the best seasons, t.b.h.

it gets better again. the ancient egypt arc is pretty hype

I SUMMON, GANADORA, THE DRAGON OF DESTRUCTION!
That last duel between Atem and Yugi is pretty damn hype too.

Warrior Dai Grepher

I agree

Just started PvP. Paradox brothers instantly get to summon the pieces of gate guardian? What the fuck am I expected to do about this?

use one of your three enemy controllers of course

use one of your goblin thief

What, you don't have a SRH?

>equip black pendant to element
>activate de spell
>win

summon ebon magician in attack position

We could have tournaments if only Konami could make Duel Room Permanent with set rules and stuff

So how long until Konami starts offering "reprint" packs for older cards? They could even add new gimmick rarities and shit.
>k-komoney would never change the current model
Ever looked at the physical sets? They print gold editions and whatever rares for top cards purely because people buy them right up. Even whales are hard to sell on the earliest sets these days because they have literally 1-2 viable cards

I was just thinking today, how long until they release a physical Duel Links pack? Sure it won't sell with actual TCG players, but I'm sure lots of DL players would enjoy having a few of their DL cards irl

The latest booster pack in the TCG has a bunch of reprints only DL players would care about (Sphere Kuriboh, Yomi Ship, Riryoku, Wonder Balloons, The Golden Apples).

They had some Mako cards like that Fortress whale reprint and some other one based on his duel against Joey too, right?

They retrained it, yeah. The pack is basically just a bunch of nostalgia, with a bunch of Joey stuff like Gearfried getting Red-Eyes retrains, Mai got some new Amazoness's, aforementioned Mako stuff, as well as some GX-era stuff.

And all of those cards were staples in the lastest anime too. Makes you think doesn't it?

They should release the dino/insect structure deck with Super Rex. Konami hire me.

I wish regular Fortress Whale would get a reprint, it was only ever printed one time in a tournament pack and they go for $50 minimum

The latest anime used literally none of those cards (Sphere Kuriboh showed up as a random thing outside of duels).