/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Nero Fest Once More ~2017 Autumn~]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170906.php
view.fate-go.jp/2017/nerosai3/
- 5* Saber Nero Bride
- 5* Lancer Brynhildr
- 4* Saber Nero
- 5* Battle Olympia CE (+1 Gold - Arts +8%, Buster +8%, NP Gauge +50%)
- 4* Food Colosseum CE (+1 Silver - Quick +10%, HP Recovery +10%)
- 3* Muscle Cavalier CE (+1 Bronze - Buster +3%, Crit Damage +8%)

>[Class rate-up gacha]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170830b
news.fate-go.jp/2017/0821apup/
Saber: 13
Lancer: 8
Rider: 9
Assassin + Extra: 10
Caster: 11
Berserker: 12

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Cerebrospinal Fluid

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_profile.php?servant=175
imgur.com/a/CzSV7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SENSEI

LOL DUDE LIKE HE MADE A THREAD EARLY AND PUT CIRNO LINKS IN!!!!! WHAT A MASTER COMEDIAN XD!!!!

Melt thread

What's wrong with cirno?

>Making early thread after someone has already said gonna baking
>Put Cirno link on it

I thought you were dead, Cirno.

Melvin I just want to remind you that the lower the number the better shit is when it comes to TCG tiers.
Right here you're literally saying Gil at his worst his equal to Lancelot at his best.

>Cirno

aahh... Cirno...

Should I do more Fate art?

>Melvin
Who? Also I said how I rank decks, I rank them in a different way than you do clearly.

Yes

Yes.
Keep doing impression of stuff.

Skill order for regular Jannu? Divine Judgement first I assume?

Was the Hassan's instakill a simple debuff I can take care of with Debuff Immunity? I don't remember

>Word for word copying my post while just lowering the specific numbers by one.
It's painfully Obvious that it's melvin, who else is autistic enough to think that "I'll just repeat his argument and say it differently since that'll somehow prove something!"

There's not a Single TCG that ranks differently from the "Lower is better" thing.

Thread made early just to shitpost with the OP, kindly move to the right one

>thread wars
Fuck off shitposter

Thanks.
t. Cirno

Sita when?

Never

Sorry faggot did I hit a nerve? It's painfully obvious you are just a buttdevastated gilfag who can't handle the fact that Lancelor is better than Gilgamesh, who else is autistic enought to think to post "I honestly believe Lancelot is trash and Gilgamesh is the best but that's just me totally not trying to start shit I swear".

But yeah retard keep thinking low tier > mid tier.

Real thread?

Casgil or Da Vinci?Which you would prefer as support?

>servants in a relationship being together with no drawbacks.
Not on Fates watch.

>other thread got BTFO deleted
lmaoing @penthfags right now

CasGil.

I'm irritated because you're not even putting in the basic effort of checking out how TCG tiering works for your shitposting. and then backtracking with "Well I rank things differently even though I specified I use TCG rankings haha who's this melvin guy"

Since fucking when Caster Nero's NP applies Invuln Pierce before damage?
I'm using her as a support now for the Hassan quest and she's applying it everytime
It's not an effect of the Quetz Ishtar CE, right?

>the same way I rank decks
>I
Are you retarded? Oh you like Gilgamesh, of course you are.

Find a flaw

>Since fucking when Caster Nero's NP applies Invuln Pierce before damage?
Always?

hag

No? I remember that she only had NP damage UP during summer

Today is a sad day fellas. My most wale friend kicked me out of his friendlist. Thanks for everything man, you carried my ass in this game for too long. Bright rolls in the future to you, and thanks for everything you did for me. See ya!

She always did, prepare her annoying ass to be in the Boss rush of 2017. I can imagine Nero with two break bar changing classes.

How the fuck am i supposed to kill Gil? i managed to lower him down to 400k from 1.5 but he fucking murdered me.

that's just because nobody in summer used evades and you didn't notice

You're only remembering the part that /fgog/'s hateboner for Nero wanted you to remember

But He's fat.

What was their name? I usually only kick people off that have been offline for 2 weeks or more

If you're the one ranking TCG decks backwards, I pity how much you have to explain to the people you play with about "O-oh no when I say true draco zoo is tier 3 I mean it's the best!"

>Scatrash OP
>Cirno links
Shit thread. I will be back in a few hours after a new thread is created

Pretty sure you're retarded. I even used the pierce for Marie in the challenge quest.

What the fuck is the argument now?

But Cleo's sexiness ranking in general is still
Caesar ≥ Fat Caesar >>>>> Everyone else

What is the best AP for silver medals if you have no CEs beyond what friends give you?

Stay delusional gilcuck. Lancelot will always be a tier higher than Gilgamesh because KoH > GoB.

Bring out AS MANY NPs AS YOU WANT, it's not going to make a difference.

Is being a cuck actually bad

K no one will miss you

Nobu a CUTE.

Yes but not quite AS bad as being Melvin

40AP(2) is good enough for me.

20 AP is most efficient if you don't need Gold as well I believe.

Think we'd ever get Cu's kid as a Servant?

Connla was conceived after Cú Chulainn, in the service of his teacher Scáthach, defeats Aífe in battle. When he returns to Ireland, Cú Chulainn requests that his son be sent to him when he comes of age, but puts three geasa on him. To fulfill these conditions, Connla cannot turn back once he starts his journey, he must not refuse a challenge, and must never tell anyone his name. During his journey, Conlaoch comes upon Dún Dealgán, Cú Chulainn's home, and is met by the warrior Conall Cernach. When asked his name and lineage, he refuses to answer and is challenged to a duel. Connla disarms Conall, humiliating him. Cú Chulainn then approaches Connla, asking the same question. Connla responds by saying, "Yet if I were not under a command, there is no man in the world to whom I would sooner tell it than to yourself, for I love your face."[1] Despite the compliment, Cú Chulainn challenges Connla. In the ensuing duel, Cú Chulainn is so pressed by his son's skill at arms that the famous "hero-light" transfigures his features. From this Connla knew his father, and cast aside his weapons. Cú Chulainn's wife Emer, who has discovered Connla's identity, also tries to warn Cú Chulainn that he is fighting his own son, but to no avail. Cú Chulainn casts Gáe Bulg, his invincible spear made of sea monster's bones, fatally wounding Connla. In dying, Connla finally speaks his name, and praises the valor of Ireland's fighting men. Cú Chulainn, realizing he has killed his own son, is stricken by grief.

I dont remember the moon, so fuck me right? But I'm always online, wasnt because of that. Maybe he needed some space in the friend list I guess? But hey, you're welcome to add me 055371994

What if he brings out an NP that the moment you get close to it, petrify's you?

What the fuck, the sumanai wyverns instant deathing my shit

bye cirno

Tier 1 Low
Tier 2 Mid
Tier 3 High
Tier 4 Banned

I don't subdivide shit. Low is low, High is high.

Why is your friend code my birthday

He could be a Phantom.

The three most popular heroes with the women of Ulster were Cúscraid, Cúchulainn and Conall Cernach. The women imitated the peculiarity of the hero they loved the most: Cúscraid's fans stammered, Conall's crooked their necks, and Cúchulainn's squinted one eye in imitation of his warp spasm.[6]

Sexy

There are at least a half dozen Ulster Cycle figures who are more deserving to be Servants and way more potatoes in general.
the sad thing is he's more likely to make it in just because he's related directly with Cu

Stolen. Bring out anything, instantly stolen.

NobRAAAAP

how new

What kind of tier is for banned shit?
If it's banned it's banned no need to rate it, and if you're evaluating the deck on it's own why the fuck bother with a seperate tier just decks with banned cards in them.

I hope you don't go to locals are you're going confuse and spark alot of shit with people for using such a weird ranking system.

I don't remember this shit

Added, my name is pepe

>"NO HERO YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE"
>"AH BUT WAIT, THIS WAS THEIR PLAN NOT TO LOSE"
Has Melvin never read a story in his life?

Thanks for letting me use your holmes.
I haven't been able to beat Sumanai yet but your holmes is alot of help.

Hi José

Added, Placid.

How is he going to steal if if he can't get close enough to touch it without dying?

That stupid name is why i've never added you even though I like Liz too.

Could be a sign user! We were meant to be together!
Thanks pepe!

>the plan is to gank Lancelot because no card can stand up to it 1vs1
Makes sense I guess, I mean it's Julian's last defense for a reason.

Servant Storage is scanned? Link where?

A AGI vs B AGI and not letting Gilgameme activate it.

How do i beat Gilgameme?

Anons, I'm glad that I could beat these challenge quests without the event CE or Merlin. As a newfag in the game, this really made me happy, knowing that I'm not fucking retarded. Blog over.

imgur.com/a/CzSV7

Kek

Every time you have to beg for friends or add people here, I smile.

What if it's just a passive effect like the arc of the covenant?
The moment he gets close reguardless of activation or not he instantly dies.

What if Gilgamesh pulled out a sword that decapitates Lancelot reguardless of the distance, so he just pulls out it from 13 kilometers away and kills him.

Don't say "any" NP.
Because that opens up some stupid unbeatable shit that comes out of a 6 year olds OC.

Not that guy but

>tfw your name is not pepe but you tell everyone that it is just to fuck with people
>tfw everyone calls you pepe thinking it's your real name and I just laugh because I think the pronunciation is funny

I'm autistic?

Did they have Gil and Ozy grailed? What other servants did they have?
I think I saw a fgo twitter talking about accidentally removing someone from their list.

>adding /fgog/ shitters
kek

>Because that opens up some stupid unbeatable shit that comes out of a 6 year olds OC.
You don't know Melvin very well, I can guess.

Enkidu.

Melvin never played card games, of course he is retarded in regards to it.

This is your Servant tonight, say something lewd about her.

You're autistic but it's of a fine enough degree to be acceptable.

Added, name is Emperor.

He had Jannu alter grailed, and I think the most noteworthy servant he had was a grailed Cu alter 10/10/10 NP2, that monster carried my ass through everything this game had. He had Saberlot grailed too, with victor from the moon LB'd