What does Veeky Forums think of the 370z...

What does Veeky Forums think of the 370z? I've been presented with the opportunity to get one like pic related for a decent price and the car is in very good physical condition. Disregarding any specifics about the individual car I'm looking into is it worth buying one?

Attached: 1498093601148.jpg (1200x675, 171K)

Decent car. Handles nice and has decent power. Cons, bland interior, weight, gets smoked by Camaros and Mustangs

Shit in every metric when compared to a Mustang or Camaro

i think its a pretty cool car

>mustangs or camaros
Guessing this is a reference to something?

I like it but it looks a bit too niggery for my taste. It's a good car.

Yeah it's a reference to better cars

All three are competitors. Sport coupes around 30-40k. Mustand and camaros happen to smoke them in every regard (even handling/track times)
I have heard that the 370 has FEELS but I'd be hard pressed to purchase it over a v8 SS

The first two comments being back to back saying the same two cars just seemed a little too coincidental is all I was saying.
That's an interesting bit of info, I hadn't heard that before. I'm right there with you was the SS though, but that's way out of my budget.

define 'niggery'
i think it looks alright

niggers buy them

damn alright

This is a weird fucking stereotype but it's beyond true. Black chicks are attracted to these cars like no other.

The front end of it is just niggery. I don't really know how to describe it, it's just the aesthetic they're drawn to.

Attached: 2017-Audi-A4-34.jpg (1680x1120, 1.66M)

I personally haven't driven the three to compare but from what I've seen on many auto journalist pieces, is that the 370z feels like a more handling oriented car and has good feedback. Essentially it may feel more capable than it really is and that's a sell for some. Engineering explained said the same thing when compared to I believe a Camaro.

We've just had the discussion a billion times when some weeaboo stumbles in here and makes a thread about how he wants literally a Mustang but doesn't want a "Mustang" and wants us to confirm his hopes that this Japanesu Copycatu is better (which it's not)

This.

Driven all three, ended up buying the Camaro. Very similar price points, the 370z does provide more feedback and the engine is peppy, however it just isn't as fast or fun as the Camaro (I4 turbo). Mustang was sluggish mid-top end and that's where I like the power-band to be.

Breaking the tires loose on the 370z felt dangerous, The Camaro wanted more, the Mustang felt like a boat.

It might be a good choice for me then. I already daily an NA expressly for that fact that I like how it handles, but the lack of any real power is irritating. I'm essentially looking for an upgrade right now and this car caught my eye the most.
That doesn't really surprise me, however like I said I'm looking for an effective upgrade. Which Mustang are you referring to though exactly? 4 pot eco? GT?
So when you say not as fast how much of a difference are you talking about?

You guys say that about literally every car.

>that weak ford top end
they make a lot of their cars with that tq curve and have for a long time.

yeah it doesn't make any sense

The modern Z is literally a better japanese "Mustang", but it's only better than the mustang that was made in like 2001. As the model years went on, the Mustang got much, much better, the Z did not.

Attached: 1484372900816.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

the fact that you can buy a 2015+ V8 mustang or camaro with a 6 speed for under 30k is the absolute deathknell of the Z car in the dollar/performance game

Sounds like the way it died the first time around.

if nissan could keep their price point competitive while offering a VK engine of similar power to the coyote or LT1 then they may have had a fighting chance, but not much of one

it'd be great if they did incremental changes for the next generation like they did going from 350 to 370.

Raise displacement to 4.0L, improve interior/exterior styling and shave another 200lbs off curb weight (for 3,000lb flat).

>t. Niggers

moron

also forgot to include that if they did this, it would have the same displacement and curb weight as a 991 911 GT3RS

which would be pretty rad, even if it doesn't come close to the 500hp that the GT3 puts out (I expect a revised 4.0L VQ to put out around 380hp)

>"porcshe"

Attached: 1512707375978.jpg (500x500, 40K)

>maserati badge still on the front bumper

Attached: 1518629189692.jpg (648x404, 89K)

Great car, very stable fun to drive solid feel and overall reliable sports car with decent gas millage.

So outdated it shouldn't even be in production anymore any ecoboost mustangs and v6/v8 charger/challenger/camaros 2016+ are better in every way.

Until Nissan brings the 3.0v6 400hp engine from the new q60 into the next z its a personal preference only car

Honestly, it's because Nissan will finance to anyone. That's why you see so many nigged out Altimas as well.

>old as shit
>v6