youtube.com/watch?v=FOgJkMxndlE
youtube.com/watch?v=kEbhkKKD0mo
gs.dengeki.com/news/107302/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Swimsuit event
>Festival event
>Sports event
>Cafe event
What kind of themed event would you like to see next /yyy/? Bonus for describing details.

Personally I'm getting sick of every event being the same birthday or seasonal school event. I want to see something else, like flashback events about the past. Wouldn't it be cool to see some scenarios about the Hero Club when it was just Yuuna, Tougou and Fuu? And we still haven't got any in-depth backstories for Sekka and Natsume, they really should've prioritised that earlier imo.

I kind of wanna see a Valentine themed even, just to see if they can actually outgay the one from Jukai no Kioku.

This desu. I know they want to save the serious stuff for the anime and LN but the events have felt super inconsequential so far. And we barely know anything about Sekka and Natsume also.
The fun SOL events would be enjoyable to us hardcore fans ofc, but to hook casual players you actually need aome engaging stories once in a while.

>Cockubou

You're late.

Halloween. Or what said

Hope there aren't any problems with this, other than it being a webm for no real reason.
my.mixtape.moe/ldnzla.webm

How do we stop the gays?

We don't.

Why would you want such a thing?

>dat last line

Someone translate for us.

You say that like they're doing something amazing, but at this point Wakaba and Hinata are even gayer.

>They spend some of their spare time playing footsies under the table
I can't decide if the baka is actually this dense or she's playing some kind of 4D chess with Hinata.

Sumi is beginning to understand Tougou's feelings

It's true.
Hinata chased off any men who tried to approach Wakaba during the festival.
She's really protective of her property.

>We haven't heard from Wakaba user in ages
Do you think Hinata finally got to him?

It's nice that it was a date with yuuna and not some self insert shit

>self insert shit
They wouldn't dare even if they wanted to, and I really don't think they (Takahiro in particular) want to. It's not that kind of fandom by and large.

>Takahiro in particular
Not that I disagree with excluding self-insert shit(Keep that stuff far away from the Yuusha), but out of curiosity, what did he did?

Takahiro is the main driving force behind "no boys allowed" in this franchise.

The next step in power creep is going to be yuushas with both a battle start and rank X passive.

Also I would love to see them make some crazy passives that only activate if the yuusha is afflicted with a certain debuff, and that yuusha has no way of inflicting that debuff on themselves. For example have a passive that increases attack speed by 30% if that yuusha has a increased damage taken debuff. You would need another yuusha in the party whose hissatsu or passive would give that debuff to the whole party instead of just the pair. Something along those lines. I think they could get really creative with this stuff.

For divegrass League of Legends just got an update with a magical girl game mode and a lot of magical girl themed skins. They might enjoy losing both games to magical girls if we manage to beat them. /lolg/ might not be a bunch we want to mix with though.

There's a lot of thing they can still do with cards to make them unique. Hissatsu for example don't have to do damage. It can be an area heal or a team wide crit bonus or something of the like. Id love to even see some crazy stuff like wakaba Hissatsu: Stop Timer, stop movement, and seal attack for enemies and allies except own pair for 4 seconds. +50 movespeed. All damage is considered to happen at once allowing multiplier bonuses like when you normally use a hissatsu and ignoring enemy damage cuts

I don't want to associate with league trash.

That's an interesting idea, but it'd have to come with some kind of ATK buff or else you'd hit for pathetic amounts of damage. Even doubling her ATKSPD, that'd amount to only around 8x multiplier(.50s ATKSPDx4s), making it a lot less damaging than a leveled hissatsu. I like the train of thought you're on, though. Would be nice if hissatsu could do some more creative stuff. I like the idea of SSR Fuu's healing, but too bad she was limited on 1% rates.

>New Gin is once again the DPS queen of the SSRs
Someone on the dev team must really like Gin.

Gotta show someone other than Tougou some love once in a while

She actually has the highest DPS in the whole game off sheer numbers right now. It's a shame that her ability can just absolutely murder your hissatsu gauge

Will Gin ever get a second colour?

I wonder what Gin's second color would be. Every character has one but her, right? I could see a blue or puple Gin.

I hope not.

>I-in the end this is a Hero Club activity. We can't just make merry...
>Yuuna-san, should we go over there next?
>I think I can... understand Tougou-san's feelings... when we do this.

I feel like the reason they released such a ridiculous amount of Tougous, Sumis and Yuunas is that they are the most popular characters among newcomers and those who don't follow the series closely, while they made Gin a limited-only character until now because they knew dedicated fans would be willing to waste tons of money on her.

Disgusting.

What kind of "Hero club activity" would have them go on a date?

I need to see Tougou's reaction to this as she spies from around the corner.

>What kind of "Hero club activity" would have them go on a date?
>club
>date
I wonder.

Why did it have to be Date Club, can't I just marry Fuu?

youtube.com/watch?v=FOgJkMxndlE
Here's your S2 PV. It's the same shit again.

youtube.com/watch?v=kEbhkKKD0mo
And the OP song MV.

No I'm marrying Fuu.

>20 seconds in and she already opens a history book
Did the nationalism spread to her seiyuu now?

Which Vertex came after Capricorn again?
If minibosses also count like in Scorpio's case then Leo will be here very soon.
Will he also bring all 5 of his friends at once?

After Capricorn was the final fight. It would be cool if next month was the Leo invasion and the month after that the Starcluster.

Oh wow, the Mebu got a random 4koma.
gs.dengeki.com/news/107302/

Yuuna's power at seduction transcends time itself.

Suzume and Mebu are so cute together.

Is she planning to spy on Karin with that outfit?

Invasion event lasted for the whole month right?

Mebu is such a cute dork.

Aquarius takes it home this month for biggest piece of shit.
I hate how the outcome of battle is decided by whether he decided to spam heal or use his other shitty special.
It might actually be better to reduce your crit rate so he comes out earlier than the other two.

How does the usual 4koma translator read those chicken scribbles?

Oh well, just when I had my TL ready too. Those pics are way too low quality to read that shit so I just leave them untranslated until we get better scans.

In my opinion this invasion is the easiest, they don't have any attacks that hit the back rows other than the all-screen AOE, so you can just keep knocking them back with Karin and Natsume and bring people with enough health to tank the all-screen AOE and no one ever dies.

It is, I'm just saying that once you start losing it's very hard to come back from it.
Between Aquarius healing and Aries speeding up everything you can get overwhelmed in an instant.

This. I had so much shit on the screen at once, I could barely see. The Invasion stage is really bad about snowballing. The second you lose control of the situation, it all starts sinking FAST.

I guess I'll just dump the other two since I already have them.

Mebu~
Just get over it already.

It's so annoying. I just don't know...
what Miyoshi Karin might be better at than me.

I trained so much, but I'm still lacking something.
I've been racking my brain this entire time.
Mebu...

(Ah!)
Even harder training!?
(flash)
(Muscle brain)

Anyways, I'm going to Sanshuu to espionate.
Is that a word!?
And why!?

I want to match my training with the special traits of the current Heroes.
(That's how I'm gonna win!)
I have no idea what you're talking about and we aren't allowed to contact the Heroes for now anyways!!
I know exactly what I'm doing.

Okay, I'm off.
Don'tdon'tdon'tdon't!!
I'd usually have to report you now~!!

>I have no idea what you're talking about and we aren't allowed to contact the Heroes for now anyways!!
Taisha hiding shit, as usual it seems.

Do you usually use Botamochi for invasions, and if so how much?
I find it hard to justify using more than a couple of +20s seeing how the card isn't even all that great.

I used a lot of them during Virgo, and I don't regret it one bit because Virna is a top tier card. But I wouldn't waste any on the current invasion unless it is to get Sonocchi to +15. The cards aren't very good and there will surely be better events in the future.

I wish I had gone wild with the first invasion and gotten Virna to 170 as well.
I hit lv20 passive early so I didn't have much of a reason to go above 50 is what I thought back then.

I got my Yuna to 100, and I wish I'd gotten her higher. But, I was unfortunately pretty busy during invasion times and missed a couple of them.

Having her passive at level 20 is the most important thing though. Her stats aren't that relevant in most cases.

This is exactly what I think the KuMeYus could use. I think a 4koma to be able to focus on more SoL interactions without looming doom hanging over their heads will be nice, since there hasn't been too much of that. Mebu is a cute dork.

>4koma will have 6 chapters in total
It stands to reason that we will get one new 4koma chapter per month and that the LN itself will run longer than the 4koma (as was the case with NoWaYu), so KuMeYu will have at least 9 LN chapters. Which means it will continue well past S2.

Here's the V2.

Wonder if it will still play before S2 or if they will run parallel.

Most likely before. I really doubt there will be any active Sentinel when S2 starts.

They don't need to be Sentinels thought ...

I doubt they'll be Yuushas at the same time as the Yuushabu either.

You never know.
We might get a similar situation to the first season where it pretty much spoiled WaSuYu but the juicy details weren't revealed until the actual chapters came out.

But they need more Heroes to somehow stage an offensive and break the Siege.
For me it sounds perfectly logical that they gonna add 8 new Heroes to the already 6 existing Heroes.

>adding 8 new characters
>in a 6 episode show
This would be like Nanoha on crack. Why 8?

I know everyone appears to have a boner for the possibly situation of the yuushas bursting in and saving the sentinels, but I want the exact opposite to happen in S2.

Because 8 Commander-type Sentinels. I seriously doubt it will happen at all.

If the Yuusha are being seriously pressured by anything, the Vertex would be leagues beyond what the sentinels could handle.

I want neither.

They don't have to focus on the others. 4 of them (probably) have a LN to tell their actions.

Am I the only one who's thinking things are gonna end on a worrying note in season 2? Given how they're talking about it, I feel like there'll mostly use it as set up for Season 3, and given what little preview stuff we have, it don't look good for the Yuushabu.

>Am I the only one
No.

What if it's 6 episodes of cute SoL with Sonoko and the key visuals were just red herrings?

That's the worst-case scenario.

>worst
>not best

>waah plot so scary

Of course it is. Why do you get so butthurt?

I'd be ok with this. I'd fully be expecting a horrible cliff hanger at the last episode, though.

My cards were shit during virgo, I couldn't even beat the last stage

You are the reason anime is dead.

I can just imagine Togo off screen, ready to commit an odd form of suicide against Sumi.

Now I want an event where Sumi and Togo compete for Yuna's attention.

>anime needs to have muh action and suffering or it's shit

I got too attached to the yuushas. Attached enough that I'm scared that something bad will happen to them during S2. I don't care if attitude is killing anime, I just don't want the Yuushabu to be hurt again.

You forgot the illustration user.

I just want Fuu and Tougou to be safe.
I don't really care about the rest.

Tougou is the first person I'll pick for death out of the yuushabu if one of them has to die.

>plot is sufferring
What a pussyfaggot.