Give me one reason why this car has a bad reputation. Edgy downs poorfags not allowed

Give me one reason why this car has a bad reputation. Edgy downs poorfags not allowed.

>styling
2019 version has fixed all the styling problems.

>v6
Retard.

>poor man's benz
$65k

>why not just get a c63?
Tenfold times more practical.

Attached: 2019-mercedes-benz-c-class-coupe-and-cabrio-updated-news-car-and-driver-photo-705214-s-original.jpg (900x550, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mjo8H-TblY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People are sick of Benz not being Benz.

Very informative post.

Attached: 2019_mercedes-amg_c43_27_2560x1440.jpg (2560x1440, 427K)

>>poor man's benz
>$65k
doesn't that just make it worse?

What? It's not a poor man's Benz is my point. If you think it is - that's fine, but then call a poorly equipped M3 a poor man's BMW

Anyone?

automatic only

When people say poor man’s benz, they’re not talking about the price. Everyone knows benzes are overpriced, even the piece of shit CLA costs $20,000 more than it should. What they mean is there’s no good reason to get a benz that isn’t an e class, s class or one of the top end models like an amg. Most of the people who buy new c classes are either leasing or financing them because they’re too poor to actually afford a mercedes so they get one that they can just barely make the monthly payments on to show off the badge.

>What they mean is there’s no good reason to get a benz that isn’t an e class, s class or one of the top end models like an amg
So wrong. C63 is one of Mercedes' sportiest and youthful cars on the market, however it is rwd and a gas guzzler. Rwd doesnt make sense if you live up north. Thus c43 is perfect. And also the leasing argument is shit because all those types of cars are mostly leased. Its the same with bmw, audi, porsche, etc

Shit for it's price tag. Either go a little higher for a New Corvette or M3, or a used Viper or GT-R. Or go a little lower for a Mustang GT, 370Z Nismo, heavily modded MX-5 or Civic R-Type, Camaro SS, Challenger...
In the same price range we have rebadged VWs as Audis, and rebadged Hondas as Acuras, and BMWs which ride and handle better, then the Infinitis, Lexus, Cadillacs, that ride and handle better AND go faster.

Bottomline, it is a poor man's Merc with that rides like a brick and couldn't beat a Miata on a track, and couldn't beat an EcoBoost on a dragstrip. The interior is filled with cheap plastic.

I've driven one, they suck.

Did you miss the last part where I said amg? If we’re talking about the c43 it’s fine but outclassed by the M3 in every reasonable metric.
>And also the leasing argument is shit because all those types of cars are mostly leased
You totally missed the point. Base model c classes are for badge whores who can only afford to lease, not buy. Same goes for A3’s or 320i’s. If we’re talking strictly about the c43 then this doesn’t really apply because a badgewhore wouldn’t spend that much when they could just get a cla or c300

>V6
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>daily driver
>v8
AHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAA

that looks like an a-class interior circa 2001

I DD a V8 and regularly get 30mpg.

The cilynders are no the problem, the arregement is, V6 are the worse six cylinders engines of them all.

Flat 6>Inline 6>VR6>>>>>boring cuck V6

Fucking this
>paying that much money for an engine that sounds and feels like total shit

>sounds and feels like shit
youtube.com/watch?v=2mjo8H-TblY

you are clearly retarded and too stupid to accept ur wrong

youre that faggot at the car meet hating on more expensive cars just because theyre better

"it sounds bad!!!"
no youre a fucking retard

i don't think anyone really cares about this car except you, it's just another middle of the road mercedes lol

Stay assblasted kid
>paying over 50k to listen to that shitty ass noise every day
Lmao

>2019 version has fixed all the styling problems.
really? still looks bland to me

cost can't be handwaved away as a legitimate argument when the ability to buy so many other things with the same amount of money or less exists