What does Veeky Forums think of this guy?

What does Veeky Forums think of this guy?

>clif High predicts $40 000 BTC

Why does this guy have such a large following?

Are his "web-bots" bullshit?

who is he?

developed web-bots for stock trading but is now using them for predicting bitcoin and silver prices.

Predicts huge increases in silver and bitcoin

Thanks, does he do like you tube and that? what's his channel.

google it

Clif High

I just came across this guy yesterday. Whatever his web bots do, he seems to be smart enough to game Youtube's algorithms well enough to have a sudden breakout in popularity. He seems to want to use that public reach to promote growing your own food, which seems very reasonable.

I like conspiracy theories for the same reason I like Greek myths, but I can't tell whether he takes that part of his analysis literally and with what certainty he believes it. He implies 100% certainty about everything but I think that's just what he has to do as a modern oracle. As a statistician he must have a pretty good idea of how likely he is to be right about any given call, but he doesn't go into that as far as I can tell. I'm considering getting his report.

I've been following him for the last couple months. He has some wild predictions but his bitcoin predictions have been on point - he predicted $1,000+ BTC a few months ago in December.

In regards to the $40k BTC, hes basically predicting the crash of the dollar in the near future. He advises stocking up on BTC but the real rise will come in Silver believe it or not. Or so he says.

Shill
$1000 bitcoin was inevitable

Yes but he's made very accurate BTC price movement predictions, like the dithering around $850 or so. Jsnip4 on Youtube covers his predictions, but I would take him with a grain of salt.

I would take all of this with a grain of salt, these guys make a habit of overpredicting dates.

>What does Veeky Forums think of this guy?
He's interesting.
>Why does this guy have such a large following?
He's also entertaining.
>Are his "web-bots" bullshit?
No idea. I have heard that the government and big corporations are also getting into predictive linguistics.

>shill
Nah, I just hope he hangs out on these boards and that I hit him with just the right mix of criticism and flattery that he responds.

Why does he think silver will boom?

What are you going to use as coins when the economy colapses?

>Why does this guy have such a large following?

Because he's one of the "we're coming to the endgame!" doomsayers who reaffirm the feelings of the zombie/financial apocalypse hoarders. He's big with the goldbugs, and he got some headlines in those circles by predicting a landslide Trump victory with his sentiment analysis tools -- which, while correct on the win, was not correct on the landslide part.

>Are his "web-bots" bullshit?

Here's the thing: the guy is admittedly poor and a bad trader. How good can his predictions be if he himself can't manage to make any money off them?

Also supposedly crazy and believes in some conspiracy or alien shit according to the last thread about him here.

user considering that even illegals voted. Trump did win by a landslide if you were to deduct those numbers.

How is it possible to vote when you're an illegal migrant?
Foreigners don't have the right to vote in USA, I just checked. Are you a /pol/tard?

im not arguing all that, im just saying that in his video with greg hunter, he said he wouldn't be surprised at a result of jill stein having more votes than hillary.

i mean who knows, im sure plenty of shit was #rigged, but come on, you can't make a claim like that and then hedge it with "but what matters is who counts the votes!" well no shit, but in that case you could just make any claim, however wild, and then hedge it with anything else that can't be substantiated or proven. "i believe trump will get literally every single vote that's cast, but what matters is if interdimensional aliens hack some of the voting machines. and we'll never really know the truth if they did it from beyond this dimension because we can't catch them."

they dont have the right to vote, but the process of confirming whether they're legal is challenged by democrats constantly (because they know that immigrants always vote democrat), so voter ID laws vary by state. the highest percentage of illegal immigrants is in California which doesn't require ID to vote, plus you dont have to be legal to get a driver's license, which is all the ID you need to vote anyway.

Free tip of the day: technology is advancing rapidly and with that, the demand for silver for use in MANUFACTURING this technology is going to skyrocket.

He is absolutely correct

Hurr durr no shit sherlock.

It just so happens though that the vast majority of Hillary's so-called "popular" vote came from California- the same state that allows illegals to obtain driver licenses and open access to government facilities and benefits. The same state that promoted legislation that allows illegals to vote.

this makes sense and all, but do we have some kind of data that indicates that it's heating up NOW? I mean the claim that "technology is advancing rapidly" has been highly agreeable since like...the late 90s. is it going to be advancing much, much more rapidly in the next few years compared to the previous ~15 years? if so, why?

one possible reason is the ubiquity of cellphones, especially in developing countries, but i dont know how often cellphones cycle in those countries. ya boi kasoma in uganda who's on a nokia might stick with that bad boy for the next 15 years while americans get a new iphone every 2-3.

Something that doesn't oxidize or tarnish, perhaps? Something like gold?

I have family in Jamaica. Just as much of an impoverished third world shithole as Uganda. Yet no matter how poor they are, they all have smartphones now.

With increase in supply of any given technology, the more affordable and easily accessible it becomes everywhere.

And yes, technology is advancing faster than ever before because we have created/are creating technology that serves to make production of even more future technology more efficient, cheaper and faster.