/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Tempo elf edition.

Next expansion is Starforged Legends
Official page:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/
Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

To get Hanemiya Arisa sleeve and emblem, change your language to JP on Steam on Properties. You can switch back to your default language after claiming them from the crate. Unlike the idol sleeves, you can use this in ENG. Available for September only.

Want 5 free packs?
Just change the language of your client (from the More -> Language in-game menu) to Korean and claim 5 free packs from your crate.

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

dude ikuzo lmao

I love my beautiful wife Unica!

My feet hurt

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN CONTROL DIED?

>OP thinks this card will be playable
If only.

/ourguy/

>ungashitters unironically defending Control being literally unplayable
Amazing. I bet those are the same people that complain about 1stverse.

GIVE ME MORE CARDS GIVE ME ALL THE CARDS
MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE
GIVE ME MY CARDS

>neutral blood is OP
>nerf like 5 bloodcraft cards and 1 neutral
>neutral finds home in rune
>nerf a runecraft card
>neutral moves on to haven
>???
hip hip can't wait for classes to lose their best tools because they refuse to do something about alice

>fallen angel
>doesn't have an evolve effect
What does Cygames mean by this?
>another go face card
They never learn, eh?

That'sthejoke.png

Dude just Themis Themis Themis Aegis lmao.

>you now autolose if you don't play a t1 follower at turn 1 or have a 2pp removal at turn 2 because of FallenAngel-chang
epic

>leak one card
>it's the stupidest card ever designed in any card game

Me when fapping to Arisa.

Better than uninteractive shit like dragon and aegis

Just hard counter bro

Why not just say, give all followers in your hand "Lastwords: draw 2 cards"?

ebin bro xd

what

Nip trailer is uninspired as fuck the hell, eng trailer was actually better this time.

>turn 6 in aggroverse
LOL

Why couldn't a cute girl have that line?

>unga
>interactive
Me ambush me storm

>reading comprehension

Man, I sure do love fucking everybody having bane whew lad

Yeah, the game is so healthy now that Control is unplayable and all everyone does is curve out and hit face. I've never had so much fun.

I dont get it

>t1 goblin

Not going to defend how dumb the coinflip aspect is, but you can interact with their board just fine. In fact your face personally interacts with it.
>me spam heal and boardclear on curve until my one-card wincon wins the game instantly
Wow so fun and interactive

I don't get what he's supposed to be used for
Support cannon memes?

This is blood's real Legend in this expansion

>Control is unplayable
Control never was playable. You haven delusional sickness.

>the silver 2-drop for this expansion is another aggro card
Lyrial was the last one when it's good.

Not that guy but the text actually dumb as fuck, they should've find a way to word it better instead of writing the same shit back to back.

My favorite part will be his cost going up from 1 to 2 despite double gawain due to not wanting to play him first play order issues

>Sword will have 6 1-drops it can run in ZL

>kill black king bar
>give them this
epico, simplemente epico

Maybe there will be some special synergy with Juliet. We need to wait for her reveal. Otherwise, he is just a cheaper Grimnir.

>Shadowverse becomes shit, HS becomes great
>HS becomes shit again, shadowverse becomes """"""""""okay"""""""""
>Now: shadowverse becomes shit again

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET OFF THIS RIDE

>All these faggots reacting old reveals as if they're something new

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IM FUCKING SICK OF THESE SHITTY "If at least 2 other cards were played this turn" CARDS.
FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES CYGAMES
DIE
BURN
ROT

Elana Seraph was tier 1 in DE.

yea they should really separate different effects with bullet points or something

Googledoc updated
>Fallen Angel Eurasia
I got the hunch that she was initially a 2/2 that pings for 1 but they decided to tone her down.

Not everyone knows the doc.

That's a combo-midrange deck, not control. You literally straight up win on board before Seraph turn using Elana, or you play Seraph and combo and instantly win turn 9.

White paladin is a 3pp, 3/2 ward which dies to everything. 2/3 gives you a slim chance to begin your snowball. The ward covers your penis. His cost reduction helps significantly with board building as he allows for an additional body for the most part. He's a commander for both reduction and activation. He's great.

There's going to likely be something good out of juliet as well.

Why don't the people in these threads realize that for a meta to be fun and balanced all three basic arctypes have to exist. Without there being a basic rock, paper, scissors scenario between control, aggro and combo there will always be a single dominate deck that rolls everything. The enemy isn't the ungas or the dshiters or the control cucks or the (insert craft)niggers. Its cygames and their absolutely retarded design strategy for selling packs. Until they figure out how to not print broken shit that overpowers everything else the only winning move is to just not play.

Wait for Magic Arenaâ„¢

BUT IT'S A SPELL BRO.

Elana Seraph is a combo deck.

shut up dumb elf you smell funny

>15 out of 104 cards dictate whether the meta will be shit or not
Whoa, what a doomsayer.

>control cards
nice

I can't help it

There will never be a balance between Aggro, Combo and Control while DShift exists.
DShift straight up muders Control, ruins most other Combo decks and feeds Aggro.
There is a reason why the most dominant deck in the game every meta is an Aggro, Tempo or Midrange deck.

It's just a sign of what stage of vicious cancer is kicking me in the cunt and the only way to deal with that is to become a more virulent cancer which perpetuates the cycle syndrome. Nothing fills you with irrational frothing hatred more than trying to play a fun deck and some cancer keeps beating you retarded

the class mechanic for forest is cards played, because they want it to be about combos, but they're just not making powerful enough effects

Haven players are by far the most obnoxious posters here

>overstatted 5 drop that burns face with Enhance
>control card

>he forgets roach otk was the most dominant deck in RoB

I LOVE DARIA

Control exists in Shadowverse, except it's not worth playing control when DShift literally autowins control, and on rare occassion even win aggro, and that control takes ages to climb. Not worth the time.

I'd like to abuse with dragon if I can

>look at nips twitter to see if the spoiled card is legit
>found out that they share it because they made "adjustment" to the card that will be in the magazine.
do this game saved?
and can we expect more spoiler soon from the scan?

You sound like a shitter who doesnt know how to play control

Short haired Daria!

>Seraph is combo
Yeah what were the epic combos it was pulling off turn 1-7?

It's a control deck with a combo finisher.

The only real combo deck in the game is D-shift.

source?

ruined

>this user can beat DShift using control
Teach me, senpai.

>it was actually a 2/2
Can't make this shit up cygames

>was faster than DShift and had a very high winrate against it
Doesn't really refute his point.

please stop posting my fiancee daria

why would you ruin daria and make it a boi?

i'm willing to bet my anal virginity the card was originally a 2/2 but they found it too strong in testing

official twitter (nips)

>this card
>anywhere near close to BkB
Man you guys sure are retarded

Wrong you fucking newfag. Seraph requires gathering multiple cards together to usually win on 1 turn. Seraph, Dshift, Roach OTK have been the best combo decks for a while now.

>"fallen" angel
>only ping for one
>no evolve:
One job, cygames.

Unlike DShift, otk roach is still very prone to wards, you should look up the report archives of how terrible otk roach performed against control sword, ER grinder rune and GSun Haven back in RoB.
Meanwhile, DShift can still clear a full board of 5 wards and OTK you in the very same DShift turn.

>kikegames
>testing

>they actually intended on printing a 2pp 2/2 Neutral improved Ambling Wraith
And people wonder why this game has became curveverse.

i mean we're all laughing but the fact they ending up not printing the original version gives me a little hope for the game

Objectively the best girl

>There is a reason why the most dominant deck in the game every meta is an Aggro, Tempo or Midrange deck.
I meant to refute this and roach otk being a combo deck that was the most dominant does. Inb4 muh daria

You cannot compare 1PP to 2PP. She's definitely an improved Fighter if she was 2/2, yes.

Control was playable during DE when d-shift was at its peak playrate. It beat some things and lost to others. I'm not sure if you can find the decks from the old NA tournaments but control dominated them even while d-shift was getting played at rates that you claim would completely push it out.

Everything is an improved Fighter nowadays

>Neph doesn't pull Khawy
haha epic

The only tier-2 control deck I ever know of in DE was control sword, and that didn't even last long. RoB is still my favourite expansion, especially when there's 3 control ward-heavy decks that can fuck over roachfuckers and control blood/ramp dragon fucking over tempo rune consistently even back in pre-nerf.

The new neutral 2-drop is objectively bad. If you don't see this, then you don't understand a thing about card games.