/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1288

Best goddess edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

Neptunia staff discusses the future of the series: dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/
Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Patch 1.03 released for VIIR, fixes several bugs: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR starts its first week with 15,775 total sales, the weakest of the series so far: gematsu.com/2017/08/media-create-sales-82117-82717

First Three Hours of VIIR Gameplay: youtu.be/iWndId2JR4M
Uzume's VA Plays VIIR: youtu.be/kGl0YT4iwWY

Virtual Reality Scenes (Japanese) can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCo_NyjkjTAGMu6MuqaEFMOg/videos
Translated Drama CDs for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104

4GO LE Pre-Order: iffysonlinestore.com/4GOLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr_Oz8XSCVA
youtube.com/watch?v=wuCZciwguJg&ab_channel=UltrasurfVGMChannel
youtube.com/watch?v=kKFW1A1kkkI
youtube.com/watch?v=e0xZc9fQSdU&ab_channel=AlanDSSparkle
youtube.com/watch?&v=V6A_cPfmQLY
youtube.com/watch?v=reRT4boi4cE&ab_channel=ChaosDeep
youtube.com/watch?v=ba3eMsI9IOU&ab_channel=MrArgangster1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr_Oz8XSCVA

This post is for my one true love.

youtube.com/watch?v=wuCZciwguJg&ab_channel=UltrasurfVGMChannel

Marvelous!

youtube.com/watch?v=kKFW1A1kkkI

youtube.com/watch?v=e0xZc9fQSdU&ab_channel=AlanDSSparkle

Rena for Nep 8 when?

Whoa.
youtube.com/watch?&v=V6A_cPfmQLY

Why is Noire such a slut?

Hey!

Post more delicious cakes.

ok

youtube.com/watch?v=reRT4boi4cE&ab_channel=ChaosDeep

This is Vert, and she is my Love.

youtube.com/watch?v=ba3eMsI9IOU&ab_channel=MrArgangster1

I don''t know who is that girl

I love Noire!

She's not a nep. Report and ignore it.

Isn't it Ironic?

OP is a dumbass.

blanny is T I N Y

We're not allowed to talk about other characters in ht CH app?

What do you expect from noirefags?

>approximately 140 cm
>roughly 35 kg

except that character is not even from the Nep crossover

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume.

Good night, /nepgen/.

>people STILL use this pic even though it clearly fucks up by scaling Blanc by her hat and Vert by her heels

Never seen that pic, but kinda bugs me that Plutia/Iris's heights are known at 146/164 cm.

Good morning uzume lover , hope your day will be fantastic today !

Why is almost everyone so bloody tiny

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

Uh oh.

I want to be Nepgya's loyal subject!

Iron Fist you say?

This is Neptune. She is born from the faith of the people of Planeptune.
For this reason, she needs their shares. They are the source of her life and power.

Explain why she has sex with people from the other nations.

Conversion. Shares of other nations become hers if they are pumped into her.

I'm a bit confused here.
Now I thought shares were the faith of the people. Through what method is faith pumped into her and how is sex related? I'll need explicit details.

What exactly do you think the people will have faith in while they are having sex with a goddess?

Personally, I think I'd be losing faith in a goddess who slept around so easily so I'm not quite sure.

Well it's a good thing that gamindustri isn't filled with people like you then.

I love Nepgya!

NepuBuran

>Those consoles on the bed

Damn, that caught me off guard- quite the hearty laugh.

Do I wait for the PC version of Cyberdimension or just get the PS4 version?

I want to purge heretics in name of my goddess Nepgear-sama!!

PC

>"But, Neptune... we don't have cross compatibility..."
>"Shh... Just for tonight, let's emulate."

NepuNowa

PS4

V-Vert?

>Histy is 1'2.

Oh hell that's adorable.

Bear in mind that's Bigsty.

Compa, desu!

Not with that attitude, she has to put up with Nep's bullshit, I bet shes pretty durable.

Can Vert handle Noire's rapier?

Would Gamindustri had been fucked if VII had taken place in Conquest Dimension? Gehaburn is quite an advantage over a dark CPU, but a Nepgear with a hardened heart seems like easy prey for dellusions. And then there's having to handle Gold Third all by herself.

There's no way to tell how the CPU Shift would work without other CPUs. I expect post-conquest Nepgear to be a kind of a tyrant, so she wouldn't be seen as weak by the public and wouldn't lose to the Golden Third. On the other hand, there definitely would be plenty negative energy going around, and Kurome would be even angrier after discovering that Planeptune won over the world.

That reminds me, how do they distinguish between Nepgear, Nepgya, and Nepugia in Japanese?

I don't know but try to pronounced Nepgya and Nepugia
I never hear anybody saying nepugia in the entire series voiced

I'm on my first playthrough of Re;Birth 2, in what order should I do the endings?

Because she wants to feel like she has friends

Conquest

ネプギア (Nepugia)
ネプギマ (Nepugima)
ネプギャー (Nepugyaa)
ア and マ look similar in certain fonts, which adds to a joke of Nepugia being a Nepgear knockoff

actually, I think she is. They showed her awhile back when they first did the trailers before the game was even out.

That makes it sound like they chose to call the impostor Nepugia to confuse people who realize it's a joke, but aren't in on the original joke.

Don't listen to this user. Nepgear is a good girl and there is no need to see Conquest ending.

Don't listen to this user.
Nepgear is only one who deserves to rule over Gamindustri. And Conquest is only way to achieve that goal.

Conquest -> Holy Sword -> True End
Other endings are literally just the normal end with an extra scene and not worth grinding the shares for.

I suspect Kurome would have another way of weakening the people's faith in Nepgear; get General Affimojas to start spreading the truth about what happened to the other CPU's, and that she stole their nation's shares.

And then there's the unpleasant question of what happens when Nepgear meets Ultra-Dimension Neptune, and believes that she's betrayed her to their enemy.

Didn't Kurome get released into Hyperdimension because of Neptune and Nepgear bringing a ton of shares with them to ZD?
Without Neptune to find the teleportation console Kurome would still be playing her little cat and mouse game with Uzume.

As I recall, Kurome became radically more powerful in a short time after Uzume used her dream powers to draw shares from the faith of monsters. The same thing would have happened eventually without the Nep sister's interference, it only would have taken longer.

I thought she started messing with Hyperdimension after getting Rei's powers from Croire.
In any case, she can still send Big Nep and Arfoire to recover the console parts for her.

Oh man...conquest gear meeting Big Nep, never knew i wanted to see this until now.

I love Rom!

I want a black comedy spinoff where Kurome mistakes Conquestdimension for HD and ends up getting a hardcore stabby-stabbing from really pissed off Nepgear the True Goddess.

It's kinda hard to imagine how Nepgear would react to Big Nep, because she would have to go through V first. Plutia might make a good replacement goldfish after she learns how frail Nepgear's emotional state is.
But unrest in Hyperdimension might get even worse since Rei rampage would be completely unopposed.

>you will never get to defeat the Gold Third in a 1v4 battle, then execute them all for treason
Feels bad man

>Executing K-Sha and C-Sha instead of keeping them as sex slaves
Dumb.

ConquestGear meeting HolyswordGear is even more fun.

ConquestGear would wreck 1v1

Unless mods and resolution are important to you, then just get the PS4 version.

While Nepgear could work as a villian, I could also see her being more of a tragic hero.

>letting unfaithful backstabbing sluts into your slave harem
Nope.

>Not being able to nep them all to the brim that they can only think of your cock
user...

About to buy Rebirth 1. Should I get any of the DLC too?

Yeah, pirate all of it.

they're $0.49 each

It's entirely up to you. RB1 DLCs are completely optional and have no relation to the story whatsoever.

>buying
Just pirate everything.

Don't listen to this guy, Rebirth 1 is a good game worthy of its cost.
Pirate VII instead once you get to it.

Why VII?

First, that's two different people you're quoting and secondly I never said to pirate the game. He already bought it.
I'm saying pirate the DLC. Cost of the DLC doesn't matter. Never pay for DLC.

VII is the best game yet, faggot. What are you doing?

It's amazing how Uni recognizes her gearfag despite other gearfags posting too

That's some autistic shit right there

>not knowing that "Uni" throws a tantrum when Gearnon doesn't post
If you only know what hell we're in.