youtube.com/watch?v=eC_pMDzq-R4
youtube.com/watch?v=OsC-ehRFe9I
youtube.com/watch?v=-TD37xfSSEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>on time

Too on time desu

Palla is cute! Cute!!

i hate hana

When will they add her? I'm sick and tired of the only red cav mage being one of the biggest shitters in the game

Farrito.

this is your buffslut and healwhore tonight

>only red cav mage being one of the biggest shitters in the game
user, Cecilia's a green...

>Thinking Bolting Waifu Camus won't be Blue Mage

NA

It's MY time!

Ok

The more I think about it, the more likely it seems that I'm going to 5* a berkuck, feed his lance to florina, give her distant counter from a hector, and make her 4*+10

But Ephraim is my buffslut and Alm is my healwhore

>Next month's calendar wallpaper will feature Micaiah and some dude
>Nephenee and BK art in QHB
Who do you want to draw Mic, /feg/?
If ThighMaster Cuboon draws her, I'll go all out for her

I like Hana

>Selena
>not blue
are you an idiot?

UGH, WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO GET AN S RANK WITH THE SUMMONER?

EVERYONE ELSE ON THE TEAM MAXED THEIR ALLY RANKS ALREADY.

Neph!

Never. A Selena already exists in Heroes and they'll avoid using her to not stir up any confusion between the two.

I love Tana

it will probably be her official art

Post your TT teams

Eliweed is a work in progress

>forgot that leo existed
that's pretty cold blooded user

Raise your hand if your waifu got fucked in the compendium

Senri Kita

ah yes, to counter all the super popular red mages in arena that give everyone such trouble since reinhardt was taken out of the game

just like all the problems that arose from 4 robins and 3 corrins

Why would you invest that much into her just to lock her to 4*? She's your waifu or isn't she?

Chain Challenge, anything 35+. Make them solo everything.

The benefit of being your best (wo)man at your wedding with Anna.

Haimura

It's going to be her RD art like Ike's was

>Fae/Faye/Feh
Yeah, that won't be a problem

>Fire Emblem Fates could've went the Der Langrisser route and have had:
-Route A: Corrin joins Hoshido and defeats Nohr. (Light)
-Route B: Corrin leaves Hoshido and joins Nohr (Empire)
-Route C: Corrin leaves Nohr half-way and joins IK forces to let the world burn. (Evil)
-Route D: Corrin betrays IK and goes all "No Gods, No Masters" route where he defeats everyone and founds his own kingdom. (Independant)
Obviously characters would leave and join party based on your choices.

If writeup user is still here, think you could do something for

>Lute
>Reina
>Ishtar
>Dheginsea

She's not just a function, this is simply the only thing I could see her doing.
And I think the set might beat reinhardts at lower merges, so

>i've been drawing for years and my art isn't much better than this
people who say that artistic talent doesn't exist is straight up lying

sure you can get better by practicing everyday all the time, but some people are just better at it than others.

Put Hone Cav on either or both of your cav units, both equally need it

If you can stand to not abuse Hector, pair Brave Ike and Lucina together, an entire Brave Team is overkill but she really is the best partner for him once you max their support, he appreciates the bonus speed and attack so he can double attack and proc Aether with effective 38 SPD.

Make sure to gear up your Priscilla with Fortify Cav, Priscilla with Heavenly Light/Rehab/Fortify Cav will let you run a really good team for the TT with her, Brave Lyn, Brave Roy, and Hector.

Route Mark: fuck off and leave forever.

I don't feel like doing a screenshot, but Hector (Summoner support and ally supporting with), Effie, Zephiel, and Clarine.

Lads I need some pair up help for my horse team

Who gets to fuck Xander?

>-Route D: Corrin betrays IK and goes all "No Gods, No Masters" route where he defeats everyone and founds his own kingdom. (Independant)

If I recall correctly there was an image where Corrin kills both Sakura and Elise, and we all wished that were the third route, this was all, of course, before fates was released, I wonder if anyone still has it.

I hope Brom and his daughter are released alongside Nephenee. I'd like a good ol' country banner.

I feel like brainstorming ideas of how to fix Fates now.

Tiny hands is the only correct option

That kinda happens after MC founds his own kingdom, he just fucks off to do whatever.
youtube.com/watch?v=eC_pMDzq-R4

whoa there buddy, killing elise is okay and actually somewhat normal, but not sakura

Talent doesn't exist.

What matters is how much you practice and what you practice. Practicing smart will give you better and faster gains.

I'm tempted to draw for the compedium since I can do better than this though I'm not confident enough since my drawings are pretty ordinary since im still learning.

user coming in with the amazing advice.

Thanks for suggesting skills and the second team, I kept going back and forth so having two viable teams is great.

Before I go to sleep, is there anyone I could try to summon that would potentially offer a huge bonus? (Like say I was only one hero away from a better team) or should I just start saving orbs for next event?

Thanks again

I'll probably go Rein/Azura/Maskcina/BLyn for the 2 bonus runs and Hector/Olivia/BLyn/Catria for the remaining runs.

See the problem is most of this would only work if Corrin was not brain dead

Art isn't a skill thing.
It's a "being able to draw lines exactly as your brain shows them to you" thing.
Some people just can't get better at drawing because their imagination isn't detailed enough.
Practicing only hones what you can already do, but it can't make your brain better at giving you the information.

At least for conventional drawing. Anyone can make lines look good with digital art programs and a tablet.

t. somebody with artistic talent using their own anecdotal evidence

>Adding bolting
>Adding another blue cav mage when there are 4 (including Bruno)

They'll add her wherever they need her just like they did Nino. I suggested red because she also had Elfire

Literally git gud

Is rein and lyn a bad pair?

Not waifu in the strict sense but almost got fucked. The guy couldn't make it before the deadline and was reassigned
it doesn't look that bad if you crop it
You can do it user!

We got Ephraim and Cordelia, 7th place, for this month. Micaiah was 9th along with the Pineapple. We're getting male Robin and Azura for October. But yeah, if they don't reveal her by the end of October, we're probably just gonna get her RD artwork like what we did for RD Ike.
I'd actually be kinda curious to see how she'd look like if Izuka or Fujisaki drew her.

Not my fault you're lazy and too dumb to grab a proper drawing and anatomy book, user.

If you could take an artist from FGO and have them draw a unit, who'd it be?

>What matters is how much you practice and what you practice. Practicing smart will give you better and faster gains.
That's true with anything, but people still learn and improve at different levels. Talent, just like intelligence, is different for people and thus it taskes different amount of practice in order to improve. One man might need only few months of practice to put out amazing work, while a different man in exact same scenario and with exact same dilligence of practice might take two years to improve. That's how life is.

And even then it takes certain amount of talent to come up with concepts.

THE
MAGIC

There are so many things wrong with it pretty much anything you or most human beings could come up with would be improvements. Most of which stem from just removing all of canyon-land along with Anakos and the Grape-Brigade

>implying any of us (or the west in general) gives a shit about FGO

artfags always find a way to derail the thread

This is going to be my first TT, but the only bonus unit I have is a +Spd/-Hp Hector. Right now I can give him Vantage 3, but I don't know if I should since I only have one Lon'qu and I know there are better-natured Hectors out there.
Am I being way too conservative, or should I transfer Vantage?

>Route E
>Corrin leaves at chapter 13 from Nohr and returns to Hoshido with his army and slowly manages to unite both royal families together and take down Garon
And Azura saves her magic orb for Xander and Leo to persuade more to join armies

Raita drawing VC characters.

>all those people who complained about not having Sheena at launch to complete quests
Like that's ever stopped them. They could change her name too.

Stop posting this picture no one cares

You can just send out Hector on the first map, surrender or have the enemies kill him, and then use a better team to clear everything else. You don't have to keep Hector alive in order to receive the bonus.

That's true.

It's such a damn shame. I really, really wanted to like it. Maybe it's buyer's remorse. If there's anything the game did right, it's the atmosphere and music, and Conquest is really fun. But the actual writing itself and the plot is just so horrendous. The game has become a joke, and yet it was successful so the devs don't care.

@188633910
t. somebody with artistic talent using their own anecdotal evidence

no more (you)s for you friend, keep living with your head in the clouds.

I would rather have boat artists desu

You're right, but for this case it's just user being retarded.

He sucks at drawing because he doesn't practice properly, not because he lacks "talent" (which is always an excuse for not studying).

>-Route C: Corrin leaves Nohr half-way and joins IK forces to let the world burn. (Evil)

To be completely honest, I would have liked this rout above all else...

That user is right, but it's hard as fuck and you are going to quit before the results. I was practicing with those batman threads and was surprised with myself. Of course, you need to sacrifice your time for this gacha and other games in order to acomplish something

Raita drawing any mommy character

meant for

>Leo/Leon
>Celica/Cecilia
>Sheena/Sharena

>reinhardt isn't as good in AI hands
wow
wow
tell me more

How'd a mememan like Devdanved turn out?

Raita in Valkyria Chronicles mode

A route like that is the kind of route that makes you feel like you've really fucked up.
youtube.com/watch?v=OsC-ehRFe9I
It's not grandous like say Soul Nomad's undefeated demon path.
youtube.com/watch?v=-TD37xfSSEM

Takeuchi for Saberface Lucina cosplaying as Saber.

What's the best way to farm SP for Azura?

Comfy stats

Pako doing a Tellius character.

+spd isn't bad on Hector though and -hp is far from the worst bane. You generally won't be able to activate QR more than once or twice anyway. Getting a better Hector is possible of course but not very likely. If you really want to save the DC for another unit then just stick with his default set since he's pretty strong as is.

It doesn't even have to do with the AI, he's just attacking a Reinhardt in the defense phase with a mage with their special up
He's just retarded, I bet he also gets excited when a green mage kills an Ike or something

IMO it is really only the main story that is truly atrocious, I found most the supports entertaining as the aura of retardation from the story does not seem to effect everyone inside the supports. And the game does have a good amount of maps that are challenging while having a fun mechanic or design to them the aesthetic to a loot of areas and overall region themes is nice.

She will power creep red mages with 35/36

training tower
refresh maps until you get use blues and reds and whites
have a healer with pain chip down enemies for you to finish off if you can't 1v1 them
have another dancer (olivia) give you two turns to clear maps faster

WHO HERE IS READY FOR QUICKENED PULSE
I'M FUCKING READY

A E S T H E T I C