/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Only the best ships editon

New to the Series?
Quick Start Guide:i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer:youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer:youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds:gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areasJuly 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story:siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions:ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expoJuly 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation:khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview:khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827July 21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

jatsuyo.tumblr.com/post/165096773565/adrift-remembrance-aka-lost-memory-both-aqua-and
press.na.square-enix.com/releases/1033/kingdom-hearts-union-cross-limitedtime-disney-tsum-tsum-events-begin-t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

best ships, you say...

3rd for Tsum-Tsums

Lord Nomura, I offer my prayers once again in hopes of you listening.

I bet KHUX thinks it's fucking funny. 4th Pull on the Seph EX & TA banner and I get this. One dotted.

>new
Congrats.

The real kicker is that it's one dot and I never pulled on her banner.

Why didn't you pull 5 times to get her?

jatsuyo.tumblr.com/post/165096773565/adrift-remembrance-aka-lost-memory-both-aqua-and

He might not have been in the game then.

I knew of her banner's appearance and what she could do, but I didn't bother pulling for her since I was using a guilted one that was shared by my party. At least now I can get far in the Coli.

Also Seph EX is enticing to not stop pulling from.

No homo. Fuck off yaoifaggot if you ever come here

The best taste and ship

They must sell the Sora and Riku tsum tsums. Would buy

Ventus in these games is a mistake

Especially since now I feel cheated out on his side of BbS. He was supposed to have less commands to reflect his still not being a master but as it turns, he was a master all along

Master doesn't mean skill at all.

And why do people assume that being a foreteller confers the rank of Master to you?

The 5 foretellers were Master rank before becoming Foreteller, or at least we should assume so since Luxu is a Master but not a foreteller.

>he was a master all along
wew

>No free pull
>Unbuffed Tsum Tsum
>3k Pull
>Only 1 Guaranteed
Who would spend jewels on this

>51th in HSC
Men In black TV theme is now playing in your head.

So the whole purpose of khuχ is to show that maleficent was responsible for all the retcons in the series?
what can she possibly gain by fucking with small details in the history of this series?

>So the whole purpose of khuχ is to show that maleficent was responsible for all the retcons in the series?
lol you are so clueless

>Still 5 more medals in the Album after today's update

So 2 for Demyx, which means next week's UX isn't the 2nd Anniversary medals. Probably Lingering Will and I dunno what else unless 2 more premiums.

>6 pulls in
>have two 1 dot Mickey and Pals, a 2 dot, and a 3 dot
>one dot Pooh and pals
>one dot Mickey and Minnie
>no fucking Sora and Riku
I need it. I need to complete the collection.
Also, they gave tsums 3 trait slots but they're not tier 5 or 6.

It's like pulling on an old "Epic Medal Carnival"

Where one of the new medals was guaranteed, but only one of them was a premium. Sora & Riku is the premium.

One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

I understand that. It's just insane to me that there's a guaranteed tsum in every pull AND higher rates of boosted tsums yet none of my pulls have had more than one or a boosted medal. Even luck with WoFF was better. And my party member pulled 7 fucking Poohs and 4 of them were boosted, in less pulls.
Basically I'm angry but I gotta get that premium.

3 traits?

Shit that's actually a pretty good reasons.

>-60 air and ground, then extra attack

NEW META

Master does mean skill, but having skill does not mean being a master, also the Foretellers were definitely as strong as masters at the least, considering how thoroughly they trounce you everytime, it's being a Union Leader like the new 5 which doesn't really mean anything besides MoM liking the cut of their jib

And Luxu isn't a foreteller because he wasn't given a Book of Prophecy by MoM, ergo he can't foretell the future

Yeah that's essentially the trait combo you'll want on everything from here on out. Even if you hit the buff cap without extra attack on your broken ass premium, an extra one will likely outdamage 1000 strength and defense is useless, and status resist i as made up as status skills actually working on high level enemies.

Yeah that's what I meant . Being a New union leader doesn't have anything to do with being a Master. In parallel the Foretellers were Master's independent of being Foretellers.

I wonder what does Oldnort think of his heartless and nobody.

He loves his sons since they're just as over the top as he is. If anything Young Xehanort is the anomaly.

Hey user, does this bikini make look fat?

Yes now fuck off.

Literally too Easy.

I'm scared I might not fit into top 2k.

Same. Got 34mil. Unless you you're in a party without a Sephiroth EX then you'll get the prizes.

For anyone wondering.

You literally dont need to deal any damage with the other medals just have Seph one-shot everything.

Well I suppose f2p will have a bit harder time due to no KA.

Although if you have your own Sephiroth it is better for you to kill it with your own Sephiroth since the higher damage thanks to a slot will bring up your score.

Yeah mind you I only got ~30.8mil with that setup so without KA you'll really need to use tactics when killing stuff.

Though honestly. Something like

T&A
Tsum
Tsum
Tsum
SephEX

Is probably doable. Hell if you were luck enough to have a T&A with extra attack you might be able to do it without needing max gen up (since you'll be at 5 anyway.counting Seph)

>Although if you have your own Sephiroth
lel

Your Seph probably has 60% ground or air, because a plain max guilted Seph still requires some lucky DB and SC activations

Nope. I used a traitless Sephiroth EX and got over 30mil.
>implying anyone has gotten two seph ex with these shit drop rates

Must be T&A making the big difference then, since I have basically the same setup but KA11 in place of them

Fuck these Union Cross quests where 90% of players are either afk or don't attack because they don't want to die.

>don't attack because they don't want to die.
I'd much rather have that then everyone dying at the same time, and no one being able to revive, or low level shitters attacking when they only ever do 1 damage

If they die, at least they can get replaced with more competent players.

>"competent players"
Just play with your party. At least if they do shit, you can call them out on it.

Why are global players such garbage?

Every time I play Union Cross, everyone is either just as or more effective than I am. Most of us will survive boss attacks, and 1-turn finishes aren't infrequent.
And I always play with randoms.

I have to either get really unlucky and hit a quest with new players or play at degenerate hours when nobody's awake in Japan to have trouble with these quests.

Maybe because one group of players get a lot more chances to earn the medals needed not to be shitters perhaps

Because most global players are f2p and global f2p means you can't do damage at all.

That doesn't excuse the players who simply do not participate

Which would you rather have?
>party member constantly attacking despite only dealing 1 damage. Constantly dying because they can't tank a hit.
>party member does nothing.
>party member does nothing but acts as a healbot and tries to keep people alive.

I'd pick the last two over someone embarrassing themselves.

At least the first player is trying.

Santa's list in KH2

Explain.

Marluxia
It's just random bullshit but I just noticed it now

Who's the cute girl in OPs pic?

A slut.

that's my mom. cute huh

that's clearly Man
for Man Sex

That's cute. What's your moms name?

Best girl.

>the tedium of finishing proud missions up to 350
Dear God this is bad, though I was lucky enough to have gotten to like 310 beforehand, I pity the fools who are only at like 100, or haven't even started yet

Ventus was pretty fucked up at the start of BBS, and couldn't even beat a few Neoshadows for Xehanort. He loses his powers/memory/whatever at some point between KHUX and BBS.

Their own fault. I always do them when they're available to prevent the tedium.

He hasn't learned to go on big speeches yet

Ven's had it pretty rough all things considered.

>don't attack because they don't want to die.
If I deal 1 damage, I'm not attacking and just healslutting for those that are attacking.

>not ice titan

"Thanks"

The Ice Titan is such a joke in BbS

I'll never forget how disappointed I was with it in BBS after all the times it rammed an icicle up my ass in KH1.

guys c'mon, that was the Ice COLOSSUS, not the Ice Titan. two totally different things and not just a pointless name change at all!

Hades pls

Why did I read that in his voice

THAT ALL YA GOT

That's literally 3rd best girl, or 4th best girl.

FEEL THE HEAT

Ohhh?

where are our apology jewels?

kek
KEK
K E K

stolen

Fuck off, worst boy

press.na.square-enix.com/releases/1033/kingdom-hearts-union-cross-limitedtime-disney-tsum-tsum-events-begin-t
HOLY SHIT

>mfw there are people in this thread retarded enough to pull on the tsum banner

>Alice's voice in Re:Coded

>3k jewels
>Largest giveaways in the game's history
In JP we got 10k Jews just for the anni

>there will now be Jew boards for pets too
Oh dear

They are talking about the global version

I was just pointing out the jewish things they do
We had a whole event dedicated to show us what the next update will be about and to give us free jewels

Pets seem to be coming to Global as well.

Consider yourself replaced Chirithy

thanks Namine

The Dream Eaters are so more useful now

where is it?