Destiny

Waiting on the raid edition

>>>NEWSCLANSRAID GDOC

>25 seconds
wew lad, this one it is

that campaign was pretty pkay but holy fuck the final boss fight is one of the worst i've ever played

>tfw Icarus Dashing around a corner, setting up your rift and turning a 1v3 into a triple kill

are Strike Challenges once a week?

>House of Judgment mentioned once with the flag in the EDZ

>Never again

This shit is going to be DLC isn't it

We know he had weapons that could absolutely fuck shit up it just didn't work against the Darkness itself. He should be able to fuck entire fleets up if we can relink him with a bunch of his old weapon systems

>no /dg/ in title

Kys op

OK Seriously /dg/. What's your exuse for not having the best gun available right fucking now???

fuck off joff

Which of the big three subclasses is least likely to get nerfed? Voidlock, golden gun, or nightcreeper?

Nessus is only 60km in diameter in real life, but the Nessus in game must have a diameter at least 10 times that considering how fuck huge it is

Can someone explain the synergy between voidwalker and Nezarec's Sin?
Reading the abilities from VW, it seems like I'd spend more time using my grenade energy to keep up devour?
Where am I supposed to get all these "void-damage kills" if not from my super/grenade?
I feel like I'm missing something crucial here
pls help

nightcreep

Voidlock cant die and Golden gun is busted with an exotic

nice phone picture, you fucking mong

Nice screenshot retard

>Faction War isn't for weeks
>already stressing over who to pick

New Monarchy is more fun lore-wise but FWC has the pretty colors. Dead Orbit fuck off.

>striker charge doesn't one shot
>shotguns are a heavy now
First Roadhog now this? Why can't games just let me oneshot in peace?

Voidlock
>singlplayer: ayy I'm immortal
>Multiplayer: insane damage

How viable are the other lock subclasses in pve multiplayer?

An energy weapon, silly

Honestly I'm out of milestones and levelled out at 270 so I think I'm stuck for a bit

Time for character 2!

nigga was fighting a literal evil magic god with kill sats and ships
now he's been fucking with magic for centuries and he either will get his ass on the first ship out of this shithole system, or he'll try to take some Light and some Dawkness to spin some crazy bullshit.
either way he's an asshole who i expect to betray the fuck out of us
Charlemagne best warmind, purest warmind

So why is the Cabal okay with letting the last remaining guardians to hang out on a farm on the outskirts of the city?

Stormcaller with the elemental path that makes your rift charge faster near allies + gives you a helper when you touch it is nice.

Dawnblade is mostly heavy damage
Stormcaller is either really good support or really god crowd control

holy FUCK
my energy weapon is void and i have the helm too.

>Striker charge/Hammer charge don't even one shot
>At glimmer cap with nothing to blow it on
>All hand cannons feel exactly the same
>Can't customize specs to have decent PvP classes
NICE GAME BUNGALOW

They were under the impression that you didn't need to shoot a man before throwing him off a plane.

the guardians were powerless and presented no threat. it would've been just a matter of time until they were all hunted to extinction.

>we got the traveler, the source of all their power
>we've killed most of them
>some random niggers set up a temporary base
>lol i'll just send a few ships to wreck their shit in a day or two
>literally 1 day later a single guardian has retaken their powers, organized the entire system against the Cabal, destroyed their superweapon, and killed their emperor
we work fast nigga, they didnt expect it

plus, Consul pointed out that Ghaul was totally fixated on getting a rise out of the Traveler or just have it give him the recognition he never got without a turtle dad or whatever, though they were clearly planning to just wipe the star system once they got light powers.

Not Emperor, Dominus.

The Emperor awaits on the World-Eater.

This

Sentinel is really good. Thinking of switching mains.

>veist weapons
literally kill yourself retard

>tfw plateaued at 265
>Now have to depend on RNJesus to get higher light exotics.

This is where the real gameplay matters now.

>Wait for PC
>Get to 20 via Dark Space and Public Events
>Equip higher Vendor items
>Do Heroic Public Events till 260+
>Grind Engrams
>Do Story finally for free exotics

Is this the best way if they don't change the system in about 47 days?

Warship more like voreship

Veist a best.

Sentinel is lovely for PvE (the spec that regens your health and shield when you punch carried me), but Striker absolutely rolls fuckers in PvP.

Is Sunbreaker good yet? I'm at 88% on it rn.

Anyone else doing Arecibo? It stopped giving me nav points.

>striker absolutely rolls fuckers
How? Without shoulder charge it feels kinda shit. I guess the ult is alright

Cause that title goes to Coldheart

there's no point in using it now with striker having 2 nades and basically the same auto attack melee super as sentinel

any hunters with stompees want to coment on how they work? are they Bones of Ayylmao 2.0?

>attach a fusion to a hunter
>doesn't kill them

So what's the point?

So what is the best grenade as a Stormcaller?

HAKKE
A
K
K
E

Pyramidion > Savathun's Song > Arms Dealer > Inverted Spire > Exodus Crash > big Taken Phalanx with Shadowshot

But they still have shoulder charge it just has a cooldown now.

Which is why you need the remade Dunemarchers

>Increased sprint speed, sprinting builds up a static charge. After melee attacking an enemy, the charge will chain attack damage to nearby enemies.

Should I be holding onto legendary engrams if I'm not 260?

whats the new PvP meta?

Cooldown and it doesn't one shot so charge is dead. 2 grenades is neat tho

>That journal entry from Cayde in one of his stashes

Sad

>not calling it bukkake
shooting loads all over enemy faces

I am waiting for the PC version, but whats the general consensus with the game right now on consoles?

7/10

it's a solid 7/10 I'd say. It has fun, good feeling gunplay, which will only be improved with PC, the story isn't mindblowing, but it's at the very least interesting, if you've got friends running around in patrol and crucible is pretty fun, and unless they manage to somehow completely fuck it up, the raid will probably be the selling point when it's released.

What's busted about golden?

>game has been out for 3 days
>no Shaxx Engram screens
>no Ikora Engram screens
>no Zavala Engram screens

>colossus missiles slow you now
why
seriously why
feels like the only enemy that rapes you less is taken captain

oh, gimme a sec user, im on hunter which changes things but you can see the other stuff

1/3

Engrams drop with LL already attached. Go into your inventory and put the cursor over them.

I'll be looking for a raid group when it's released. If anyone has slots open.

2/3

There will be a ton of groups being thrown together on Wednesday. I wouldn't worry about it. If the launch of D1 was any indication most groups from here should clear it as well

>No difference between shoulder charge/sheild bash/hammer aside from visual difference
reeeeeee

3/3

fuck this shader and mod system.

the old system wasnt perfect, but it was better than this

>shield bash disorients nearby enemies
>hammer bash applies a dot resulting in a ohko 9/10 times in pvp

?????????

Because Ghaul is a guardian cosplayer that wants Traveler-senpai to notice him. Anything "against the Traveler's will" is an unbreakable law for him.

Seriously though why did they make the Cabal aware of the protag that leaves such a large plot hole

thanks

found my second exotic engram, first one was the lucky pants I already had, so wish me luck my dudes

I'm torn. I always wanted to be able to shader individual pieces. I'm just not sure its worth the cost

Because the protag was already wrecking their shit to the point where they were already sending intel up the chain about us and our "Dead Persons", how would they not know

Here's my opinion on Destiny 2

You don't get a Sparrow until you're pretty much done with the game.

The planets are as dull as they've always been

There's very little reason to explore because even when you find cool scannable lore items there's no lore book where you can go back and read all about the stuff you find

Leveling, Weapon upgrading and Class upgrading have been downgraded to make it easier and more approachable by retarded chads that don't into RPG's

PVP is actually less fun than it was in Destiny, Guns are mostly the same but grenades take forever to recharge and the Super takes forever to charge and it just feels like tactics are pointless with how small the maps are it's just a death arena toss up on who's gonna win or lose.

Every class has been "balanced" which just makes PVP feel like it's trying for the esports types

The cash shop is even more of a jewfest with weapon mods and armor shaders being 1 time use applying to your current gear rather than just being equippable

The story is extremely short, No change from Destiny so it's understandable.

Destiny 2 has some good points. The strikes are better, Enemies are more varied. Your character is a silent protagonist now, The writing and lore is a bit better obviously it's to be expected since that was already fixed by the end of Destiny so if they fucked up it would have been a terrible embarrassment.

You shouldn't pay full price for Destiny 2 unless you plan on sharing it with a friend/family. Destiny 2 is just Destiny with less content and more ways to jew you. Stick with Destiny and wait for a price drop, It's not worth it for a small story segment. If you do buy the game get it on PC for Keyboard/Mouse and 60 FPS with maxed out graphics. It's still not worth the price but you might as well get it on a platform Destiny isn't on.

>wanting another 1shot crutch that would once again ruin CQC like in D1

It's still a guarantee kill with the follow up melee attack unless the enemy teleports away from u.

Dunemarchers build up the arc damage and even does aoe arc explosion that shouldercharge does when landing the shot. It's like having shouldercharge up at all times except one has a lunge and the other slowly builds up it's damage.

can any class use Dunemarchers?

>until you're pretty much done with the game.
>>The game ends when you hit lvl 20/finish the main story missions.

Well, I'm glad I didn't have to read the rest of your retarded drivel.

nice blog

anybody know?

>less content than Destiny 1

Imagine being this fucking retarded

The story is simplistic. The world Bungie built has potential now. It's just going to cost you a bunch....

It's Titan only unless you are talking about subclass,a sentinel or hammerguy can use them.

So at level 20 just go down the caves and do strikes and then by grind engrams do you mean like with the tokens?

i enjoyed Y1 more...

The reason why they locked sparrows until the end is to give players a reason to take their time to look around and get familiar with their surroundings so they aren't rushing around everywhere while not grasping the map.

Not everyone is a masochist user.

Destiny 2 is as long as the Taken King expansion. That's it with Destiny 2 you get the length of that one expansion with some good strikes you won't grind because there's better ways to get gear.

Tokens become worthless after you've got a bunch of 265 gear.

Exotic RNG are the current endgame to get raid ready.

Vigilance wing looks cool but its ability seems shit, unless it works in crucible too

Jesus christ you are literally retarded. I sure hope you never made it through the education system otherwise fuck whatever country gave you a diploma

where the /dg/ elites @

>tfw 255 pleb

>Less content than Destiny 1
>Trials/Raid/Clans are coming next week
Wew lad

It does. If you can aim and hit the first 2 bullets center mass and have the recoil pull the next three into the head it lays absolute waste to motherfuckers

It has the exact opposite effect. Nobody wants to explore because it takes too long running around. Most people would simply rush the story to get the Sparrow and then explore after beating the game when it doesn't matter as much, Instead of doing side stuff during the story when it's relevant which extends the gameplay a bit.