Quick someone please tell me of a crypto that is going to pump BEFORE it actually pumps today...

quick someone please tell me of a crypto that is going to pump BEFORE it actually pumps today? One that doesn't go up 90% before you shills tell us to buy in?

>BLOCK = pumped
>ETC = pumped
>PIVX = pumped
>DOPE = pumped

Come on you autists let's take over the planet make us rich.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/clark_alastair
github.com/transferdev/Transfercoin/releases
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203975.2260
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dope has not even begun

Alright then mr not-a-shill, what are your targets for it? It does seem extremely undervalued even shit like LOMOcoin is worth 10x more and it has more of a supply.

Also will it dip before it begins? If so what's a good buy range to set.

Thanks user.

Lomocoin is a great idea the only thing that holds it back is tge fact that it's chinese.

I'm thinking dopecoin should be worth at least as much as potcoin.

Dopecoin supply is much lower at only 100 million

bump

shirley someone has a clue?

pls don't hold out on us insiders we are on your team.

I already told you its dopecoin

Siacoin has great potential, mass cloud storage on the blockchain that is completely private? Meaning that 1 TB of storage would be really cheap.

I feel that when people get word that its cloud storage that's completely private, people would get on board. Its also super cheap right now.

>> Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence wish they used the blockchain.

what happened to emma watson?

nudes

SC is already up, it got pumped.

Do you really think it might go above 60?

What about Radium (RADS)? Smartchain next week, competent devs, low coin supply, very cheap.

I saw yesterday a whale buying 16BTC worth of Lisk.
And today many buy orders worth 3-5BTC going thru (pic kinda related).
I think they have a plan in mind or some inside knowledge.

It was a pump in anticipation of the LSK - ARK fork. It's over now.

The thing about DOPE is :

It's pretty old, about 2 years now I think and it's still healthy enough to have these splashes

Furthermore look at the general increase in volume and price over time, especially over the last 6 months.

My guess is that if you hold DOPE for another year we will see very VERY interesting results.

One that I know will 99% pump is CROWN

Why are you so sure about that?

Because it happened 3 minutes after I made that comment

well fuck me I guess should really start listening to random people on Veeky Forums more right

I've been doing this for a while it's mostly technical. These bittrex ones are alot higher risk, but in the end it's a whole pump and dump scam market.

When you see an initial pump and it find a floor over and over again it usually means people aren't willing to sell for less, and higher probability of more people wanting to buy on the long run.

Not much patience is required either, at most these things take a week to pump.

I'm holding onto STRAT, FLO, DCR, and BTS right now and if you take a look at them they're all basically doing the same thing. You're not gonna see huge gains though, usually I sell at around 15% profit.

Let me know if you need any more info. The more people buy following my info the more it gets pumped anyway. It's a win win for me.

Thanks for the information man. Is there any place where I could follow you in any way?

Try FCT out op. It's very undervalued rn given that all alts have been pumping like crazy & it's getting an exodus wallet implementation in 9 days.

Any bitbay shills around? is it worth hodling?

I'm holding 50k, I'm convinced this will take off if it gets on poloniex and more eyes on it. The thing hurting it right now is complete lack of awareness.

No and the only people who'll tell you it still is are saying it because they just bought a bag after the price went from 200 to 600 sat and your investment might bump the price up a little

You want a coin. TX. Transfer coin on Bittrex. It's been growing steadily and it actually has good tech. Now OP if you can convince people to invest that's on you. I personally have been trying to find the next PIVX and I came across Crown. I was reading on bitcointalk how the Main dev for TransferCoin gets hired to work on other projects. He's that good. Transfer coin is his personally project.

I forgot to add the dev for TransferCoin was hired to work (and still is) on Crown and numerous other projects.

holy fuck I still didn't listen. Learned my mistake.

Thanks user.

Can we make a daily sikrit pump thread? This would help us get rich quicker and rid the world of normies.

i second this atleast once every two days ALL the pumpers gang up and do the SAME COIN this way we all pump out and a reasonable amount can cash out with profits

Hmm, thanks user

if you plan on buying transer WAIT TO ALL WHO CAN SEE THIS WAIT ON BUYIONG TRANSFER COIN LETS ALL BUY AT 8PM EASTERN OKAY? GO

lmao you think that's going to work?

You're welcome guys. If you guys want to help spread awareness that would be great. Transfercoin has what it takes to get to the top 100.

I feel like Veeky Forums just likes to miss out on good things. This coin is going easily to the top 100. Again, do you research and invest what you can afford to lose.

>What made me invest in TransferCoin (TX)

>Dev is completely knowledgeable in his coding expertise
>Dev also gets hired to work on other coins for example, Crown (CRW) which is doing pretty well.
>TX has a low amount of coins, approaching the 6 million mark (OHVEY) Scarcity is a good thing
>TX itself has very good specs
>It's currently at .06-.07 cents

nah, DOPE my friend, DOPE is the way

Yes, buy TC now, guys. It might be just in time to still be able to lose 70% of your investment

It's alright it's people like you that can't see the next big thing in crypto to rise from the depth of all other shit coins.

Why not both user. I'm not knocking dope. I have dopecoin.

This is for you.

TransferCoin, known as TX on Bittrex. It's at 6K satoshi, which is still a bargain.

you've successfully shilled me into buying this shit

congrats

Why would you buy it after the pump already happened? It'll only go downhill from now.

I'm not shilling user lol. I'm only hear to spread awareness about what I think will rise over a lot of shitcoins, with shitty devs.

Right now the price is trying to find a balance as it fluctuating between 4400sats and 6k sats. Then it will pick up.

As for the real shills, hate all you want and keep bumping this thread.

I know you're not shilling, I was just kidding man

user, you're number 29 on the largest wallet. What a crazy coincidence I'm number 30.

That's cool man. Also I can't believe I'm top 30 kek

The distribution doesn't seem too bad desu, compared to some other coins I've seen

Yeah, user. For example, PIVX number 1 wallet had a million coins. He's down to about half now. It's crazy! But I still like PIVX and I'm holding that baby down. As for TransferCoin the tech speaks for itself. And the limited amount of just below 6 million coins makes it scarce, there for more valuable. It will rise over a lot of shit coins mark my words.

My earlier prediction has just been fulfilled too. Price stabilizing and then it will rise.

Visit bitbay.market and take a look at the website.

TransferCoin (TX) on Bittrex.

>This kill shills

The Dev's personal twitter account.

>twitter.com/clark_alastair

Bumping this because I'm seeing to much shilling for that bitgarbage.

Yes, BitBay is already back up to 500 sat.

It will hit a new all-time high later tonight or tomorrow morning.

But look at the date.

That () pic was from today.
There was many more similar Big-buys thru the day as ya can see:

>pic related - new pic as an example of what i mean

this

I bought 23k bays. I'm betting on it being an amazon/ebay alternative. This is shit that normies can actually understand. Also the pegging is really interesting, normies might not be so hesitant to use cryptos if their value wasn't so volatile.

That's why I'm in it. If BitBay has an unmovable bottom that's voted on once it reaches a price we all agree on, it can only go up from there and we can adjust the bottom accordingly.

Whales want this because they're making a profit from staking, and investors want this because they don't want to buy a currency and have it drop half of it's value overnight.

It really is a forward-thinking idea, especially with the volatility of cryptos.

To clarify...
What im saying,
ARK stuff was yesterday but whales still buying Lisk today

Anymore predictions?

DOGE is due for a pump.

I still think TransferCoin has potential to be worth 10x its current value

I think so too user. TX is very undervalue.

Anyone make a new thread where we can discuss TransferCoin? I'd do it but I'm outside on my phone right now.

I`d like to follow you too, I got a 10% increase in my gains thanks to your STRAT tip, now i just bought some FLO and BTS.

At this point, the only one that is worth any investment is ETC. Everyone knows about it and it is traded as a de facto currency of the world.

OK guys, what wallet do I download for TX? Got mine sitting on YoBit right now.

Head on over to github.com/transferdev/Transfercoin/releases and grab the wallet "transfer-qt.exe" from under 1.2.3 Release

Thank you. I googled transfercoin and it took me transfercoin.io and the wallets all looked sketchy to me, as did that whole website. I hope that isn't the official website is it...

I'm not too sure about the website but you can follow this thread here

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203975.2260

Unzipped that wallet you sent me and have no idea how to even start it. Just a bunch of folders with dozens of different .exe files. Any more help for a fellow Veeky Forumsbro.

It's not the zip.file, but rather transfer-qt.exe

Hey, I'm this guy

Sorry, I don't have a twitter or anything.

This is what I'm holding right now. Let me know what you think. I'll update this thread on what kind of moves I make.

>fellow SC bro

Mah nigga

ARK and NXT
Be quick user!

I actually bought and sold SC twice for 8% gain each today.

When it has high volume it's an easy way to make quick profits.

Could you please share with us how many of each you own and how much time you plan to hold?

You know it was clearly pump & dumped, right? And this is coming from someone who spent $275 he probably shouldn't of spent.

We got played, man. Someone saw the potential to get us to pump and took it. They told us we'd meme it to victory and when it started to seem like we would they started selling.

This whole thing has made me think like a crocodile.

>They told us we'd meme it to victory and when it started to seem like we would
They have tested the power of our meme and should have not.

BitBae is going up tonight you better buy the fuck in boys.

I want to believe so badly

How long I don't know, depends on the trend. I rarely hold above 20% profit because I don't care about anything going to the moon. That's straight up gambling.

How much I won't share, I don't want people knowing my sell orders lol.

It's shit, I'm going to try to sell at a good opportunity and get into Transfer coin.

fuck this bitbay shit, where are you fuckers saying that on 22th this month bitbay will blow up?!

it did.. abandon ship

>ywn have a survival shelter house

This was hilarious

People getting shilled into buying BAY for 650