Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta runs until Sept. 4

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LtEFEdrrXc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know what time it is, post em.

Hein, we coming for you nigga!

>7th Sara
Also, seems like the daily stays as FF3 for now

>1337
noice

DO IT WITH ENTHUSIASM user!

IT'S THAT TIME OF THE DAY AGAIN ANONS!
PULL, BRAG AND CRY!

I only spent those 15 tickets because I thought there weren't anymore half off pulls on this banner. Feels worse man

FFT is shit

ill do it with enthusiasm when you use the right picture, how about them apples.

yooooo

2nd Aria and an Abel

GUYS THERE IS A FREE SUMMON ON THE STANDARD SUMMON TAB

?

user this is the free aniversary banner, someone of gumi fucked up something

>status ailment ban in arena
>can't use amelia's ricochet stop skill
>that guy who kept saying stop is a debuff or someshit
HMMMM
really gets me thinking cap on

it gave me another sara

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

Damn, it's not in my game

oh it's status effect ban week.

Hein trial trip report: pretty much just a souped-up version of the event boss like you'd expect. As long as you can block out his ailments and bring elemental mitigation, you should be able to chip him down forever.

He does seem rather tanky though - 4mil HP goes down pretty slowly when all you can use is nonelemental magic.

lying bastards

not lying, it was there for maybe 5 minutes or so, after i summoned it and tried to click it again my game crashed and upon rebooting it it was gone.

I believe you, just kind of annoyed that I missed out on a free summon by five minutes or so (went to the screen about 4 minutes after your original post).

Who would you guys rather see on your friends list? 2B, Tidus, or Aileen?

2B is the only unit of the three at level 100, but I'm seeing fewer and fewer 2Bs on my friends list to pair with. For both of the other two, I'll have to farm two TMRs (Tidus/Camille or Aileen/H Veritas and maybe Ruggles).

I'm not trying to bragpost. I'm looking for help. No flame, please.

Desch #2 baby
AKA all the desch I'll ever need

Just pulled her as a 4star. Will use her instead of Rasler, I think. Will take a while to get her up to 100 though; current frontline is WoL, Celes and Rasler/Onion Knight.

Onion Knight seems kinda fragile, and can't really sustain though the heavy damage put out by higher tier battles. Agrias seems an ideal replacement; higher dps while still having high level heal skills; unfortunately she can't cast Esunaga- which is part of the high utility Rasler has.

Bonus points for FFT nostalgia.

How does she compare to "top tier" units like Orlandu?

>Holy Knight.

how much mythril do I need to save for the incoming RK 'fest' again? this Edge event caught me with my pants down

>AKA all the desch I'll never need
Fixed that for you.

was i the only one who managed to pull on it? granted all it gave me was another sara, just like my normal daily did. But still, i posted it as soon as i saw it and did it.

Depends on what you want to pull on. I'd say 375 for once on everything (three luckies, five full price banners, full price CT select).

She's basically a orlandu lite. Good for chaining if you don't have a chainer yet but you'll have to enhance her first.

>it's a "hp is better than epeen" episode
Neat.
You know trials can be beaten with low HP pools, right? All that matter is my big dick.

I was able to pull as well. Ingus, in my case.

Aw, so cute. Agrias isn't anywhere near Onion Knight's level.

I got a sara out of it

Marie is bretty good in the Hein battle

>Agrias
>WoL, Celes and Rasler/Onion Knight.

>Party of tanks
>Onion man is the squishiest
That's rich.

>"top tier" units like Orlandu?
You're just trying to start something with the Orlandeau mains, aren't you? She's nearly on par with Orlandeau if you dump the resources required of her enhancements. Moreover, she's way more common than Orlandeau since she's a 4*. You'll probably be able to find friend units to chain with, or, at the very least, pull another eventually.

He was comparing Agrias to Rasler, not Onion Knight. He worded it awkwardly. It threw me through a loop too, at first.

Nah it's good for some units

>He worded it awkwardly.
>Onion Knight seems kinda fragile, and can't really sustain though the heavy damage put out by higher tier battles. Agrias seems an ideal replacement;

He seemed pretty clear to me.

>tfw you beat the #1 ranked arena team
God I love Thursday nights.

>Raised Marie to 6*/100 6 weeks ago as a pocket pick
>her time has come

How do I do that battle in 15 turns?

He starts with:
>Will use her instead of Rasler,

And then:
>Onion Knight seems kinda fragile, and can't really sustain though the heavy damage put out by higher tier battles.

Then he switches gears back into comparing Agrias to Rasler with:
>Agrias seems an ideal replacement; higher dps while still having high level heal skills; unfortunately she can't cast Esunaga- which is part of the high utility Rasler has.

The Onion Knight bit in the middle was just a bit of thought in the middle of his comparison that had nothing to do with Agrias.

Only 4million HP.
Setzer should be able to do that easy.

It's totally doable even with low firepower teams - as long as you do like 7% of his health per turn you're good.

How hard is the hein event?

Read the thread.

if you have to ask, you can't beat it

>They recommend the banner units for the new Hein fight
How do I beat him with banner units?

worth it to pull on that FF4 banner?

going for that gilgamesh with everything I have right now, wish me luck

Yes, it's a really good banner.

really? Iam sceptical, Rosas USB seems pretty gud to me, but Iam not sure about the rest, note that I have not one of the relics in this banner

You got this.

Here's lookin' at you, octoposter.

well, fuck tickets where a disaster

>Daily
Sara
>Tickets
Celes
Ovelia
Charlotte
Aiden
Ingus
Abel
Abel #2

time for the x11

Is it worth 5000 pulling for the gilgamesh banner?

Good luck!

Well, you got two shitty sources for DW and another 5% towards Ignus' weird little TM.

Depends on how desperate you are. See:

PULL

Let's see then. Both the USBs are tippy top tier, you've got the best healer USB and the best water relic in the game (also, it doesn't come back), capable of shitting out huge amounts of damage. Then you've got Cecil's BSB2, a very nice burst that pairs excellently with his USB for a great holy character. Rubicante's stuff here if you want it, he seems like a decent fire mage. I value his stuff more for the non-locked +fire damage though. Edge's SSB is likely the best SSB in the game, it's practically a USB. His burst seems to be at least decent. Edward has a nice mage shout too, useful for end game content. So yeah, a lot of nice stuff here.

Do you need genji glove?
>yes
yes
>no
no

It wasnt too bad actually, very manageable. I dont have the worlds greatest equips but it was enough to keep me up at times, only at the last round did he KO Rikku, other than that, i only proced her LB once, and it only proced on 3 people. Its good to have esunaga in any form, Ashe has it on one of her moves, and so does Rem, but rems heals so just keep that in mind.

you got me, should I post a screenshot of my pull when I do it? Would you rike it?

yeah, not him, but make me salty. I spent 100 mythril.

Of course

It didn't go well.

Good luck !

I believe in you and your raw pulling powa !

somehow I'm not surprised at all by the result, well, I guess I'm going to do a couple of x11 later today, see you later guys I'm tired and I seriously need some rest

pic related, its ok I guess? another 50 mythril pull anons?

it's really not a bad banner. I'm currently grinding for mythril for a third x11 pull.

maybe I can live without pulling in the fest.

Not that guy, but may I ask why the Zargabaath spec?

Night night

>Triple Abel
>Double Chizuru
I don't know what you guys were expecting.

because hes good? his aoe buff also covers the more annoying status he does (confusion) and he can give mana back as well, and he has elemental resist buff and damage mitigation incase rikku wasnt in synthesis. I like him, hes been good to me, hasnt failed me yet. But im off for now, kinda sleepy already, ask whatever if you want ill answer it when i wake up in a few hours.

This desu. Zargabae is the most versatile support in the game

>tfw everyone pulling makes me want to pull
I really only want Edge USB, but I know I'll end up with Rosa USB instead

>Turn 14
The fuck did you do?

Well, as of right now Victoria is my primary damage dealer- sitting at around 500 Mag. I've been using Wol to Debuff Mag/Spirit/Attack/Def with Celes to buff Mag/Spirit.

Rasler has been a secondary healer and caster of Esunaga as needed (rather important).

So I can either lose the magic buff, or the secondary heal/esunaga by rotating out either Rasler or Celes. Both of their damage is rather minor compared to Victoria (gear is lacking; only up to Fire Shrine Continent).

Did a second pull, got Edges Red Jacket and a dube of Rosas Armguard

g-guys?

reported

G-Guys!! ;_;

Oh nice, you got him!

angry emotes only

I should probably invest in a good mage. Is Emperor a good mage?

gib rosa usb or i report you

Never played that FF, so I don't know his story, but I think it's a solid bet that the Emperor is an evil mage.

he should be but in be donuts are better than actual ff characters.

He's not bad, he never runs out of MP to use his strongest move, multiplier gets high, is a single hit so its a great finisher, and has the best rod in the game. Enhancements power him up and give him a little surviability The buff to how repeated casting spells/abilities are maintained in GL is a buff to him since he can use his other abilities without losing his stacks.

He's not good for Hein as his best moves are elemental and Hein resists all elements. All he can do there is Starfall for non-elemental and its an ability so it cannot be dual casted.

Yes, after pouring all my resources into it, he finally came (on a daily gold -> ticket rainbow no less, my 3rd one on the day of a new banner).

I can finally use my burst pots and all my 5% moogles cluttering my inventory.

The cutscenes in Mobius are weird. Especially in the FFXIII event. It reminds me of the Monogatari anime series. Characters have long conversations with each other but in the end they aren't talking about anything. Just random sentences.

Not sure what that sentance was suppose to mean, but have a free Homer quote.

So grieve no more at dying, great Achilles.”
I reassured the ghost, but he broke out, protesting,“No winning words about death to me, shining Odysseus!
By god, I’d rather slave on earth for another man—
some dirt-poor tenant farmer who scrapes to keep alive—than rule down here over all the breathless dead.”

youtube.com/watch?v=LtEFEdrrXc4

It's a phrase that came about when people were making fun of original characters that people writing or drawing fanart would make. Basically, in that mobile game, actual final fantasy characters play second fiddle to those created for the game.

I wish i had saved my mythril instead. Oh well.

This is the second time phoneposting had issues.

Unless those bursts are dupes, that's nothing to complain about. I wish my pull was half as good.

In todays edition of "countdown to 3rd anniversary", a dupe