/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS

>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

personacentral.com/sega-tokyo-game-show-2017-lineup-includes-dx2-shin-megami-tensei-smt-strange-journey-redux/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What up people?

Tae is bae!

>Haru is sweet !!
>Haru is kind !!
>Haru is silly !!
>Haru is a heroine of justice !!
>Haru is compassionate !!
>Haru is graceful !!
>Haru is spring !!
>Haru is fluffy !!
>Haru is a lady !!
>Haru is generous !!
>Haru is Empress !!
>Haru is for loving !!
>Haru is a smart cookie !!
>Haru is useful !!
>Haru is funny !!
>Haru is endearing !!
>Haru is dorky !!
>Haru is elegant !!
>Haru is pure !!
>Haru is Haru, not Ann !!
>I love Haru !!

Cumming on Haru's forehead !

Tae is Sae's bae!

Shiho deserves better
Shiho will always be number one in my eyes!

I can't fucking stand P5fags stop pushing your trash game everywhere

DO NOT

P5 is objectively the best game in the series.

YOSH

I've been thinking lot about The Answer lately.
Why do so many people dislike it, and say it ruined the cast? The only character I'd argue was ruined was Yukari (who I didn't even like), and she seemed to figure out why she couldn't save Door-kun after, you know, seeing why he died.

>tl;dr "Why do people hate The Answer's story?"

In terms of story characters music gameplay and waifus, sure. In nostalgia? No.

haha
fuck off

P5 has DLC costumes and battle music for all the other Personas plus Raidou and if.../Persona 0 so it wins there too, plus 500 references to SMT3

So I've decided after many hours of deliberation that Hifumi is actually a pretty top tier waifu. Now if only her romance wasn't only just barely above Makoto's.

i am haru!
ask me anything!

I love you!

Are you going to grow your hair out or keep it short?

i love you too!

i’m not sure. which do you think would look better?

who did this to you

Not sure honestly since i never seen any fanarts of her with long hair. But that one hairstyle in the artbook with her having bangs and a headband looked nice tho.

I think short, fluffy hair looks cute on you!

that was yusuke-kun, of course!
he told me my forehead would make the perfect canvas.
it’s white paint.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

>vlc

personacentral.com/sega-tokyo-game-show-2017-lineup-includes-dx2-shin-megami-tensei-smt-strange-journey-redux/

Sega and Atlus listed their games that they are showing at TGS. Right now, DSN, DMN and Q2 are *not* on the list. This might not be a final list however, so there could still be a chance that at least the dancing games show up (I get the feeling Q2 is extremely early in development since they didn't show any footage at the concert).

Ann a best.

ann a 70 votes

Kawakami a kawacutie

I will never get over this. Has any other group of waifufags ever been so thoroughly BTFO before?

She's mine /pg/

Yukarifags I guess

Where are my Pixie doujins?

She's pretty great.

Are they the same person?

jesus christ that anatomy

I am positive
Ask me anything

All the ritualposts come from one person, possibly Jake.

We're gonna get to the bottom of this conspiracy.

What makes you think that

No thanks.

why do you ruin /pg/

Who's the dad?

Either Tyrone or Jamal

Joker.

(you)

Who's the dad?

FUTAba

People act like it's weird that Naoto carries a real gun to school, but it's nothing out of the ordinary. Kids have been doing that and more forever.

dunno

It's me

Nobody knows, her and Usami got it from the sperm bank

What's your personal favorite Persona game, and why. I'll start.

Persona 3
>Magnificent music, probably the best in the series. Lotus Juice is amazing, the Battle Hymn of the Soul is orgasmic, and Memories of You made me fucking cry.
>The story is by far the most reasonable and emotional. The ending is also the most fitting and bitter-sweet in the entire series, and it has the best message.
>The party is independent and mature, reasonably thought out and also wacky as shit, I love it. A fucking robot who is best girl and a regular-ass dog. Their development is also canon, and doesn't get retconned like P4 and maybe P5.
>For all of its faults, Tartaros is a good set-piece, and the full-moon cycle, while it does make some things boring, works a bit better in the grand scheme of things than P5's system, and loads better than P4's.
>It has the best protagonist, for all it's worth, and also has an additional female one for those who want it. While P4's MC is just some rando who becomes Mister Perfect, and P5's entire journey was guided by Jaldabaoth, P3's has the most impactful connection to the story out of everyone, and his relationship with Ryoji is probably the best automatic Social Link/Confidant in the series.
>While P5 is better overall with its Confidants, P3 still has really enjoyable ones, including Akinari and Maya.
>It hasn't been milked to death like P4, making me dislike the cast to some extent. Yet, at least.
>It has Aigis.

P4.

It's fun.

P5
cuz fun

when will they learn?

I wanna marry Ann

I-I love Haru!

If you love her so much, why did you stutter when saying that?

Haru?

I love Makoto!

Dunno, it actually made me like Yukari more as the way she acted was in line with already established flaws and she already tried to get over Door-kun's death and I thought everyone else was fine too.

The gameplay was too much. Persona thrives because of the difference between the daily slice of life stuff contrasted with the magical adventures. If you remove one, it ruins the other. A few of the enemies were a pain in the ass, with too much RNG related to "This guy is only weak to Agi but it also dodges Agi 75% of the time."

I actually think Yukari being a bitch isn't a bad part and 90% of the people who bring it up act like she's an omnicidal maniac while completely missing the point. The fact that they had to split into teams to fight, and Mitsuru acting like an idiot and joining Yukari's side were really stupid, though.

i am futaba
don't ask me anything

I am Joker. Can I marry you?

i am mishima
pls talk to me

o- okay...

is /pg/ dead already?

Obligatory Makoto post

Haru.

neat NEETs

I wanna make Haru a mommy!

Sweet not-longer-a-NEET.

Not dead enough

Yusuke

Time for her to go on Maury.

For taking care of things!
For JUSTICE!

Tora.

Give it an hour or two, the shitposters should be waking up soon

The main game closed with the MC having found "the answer" to life as he went up the moon do a gobibly bublibo something that apparently sealed Nyx away at the price of his life. Now, you didn't need to be a bloody genius to figure out what you just pressed because both the description as well as the cost of the action you were about to commit were written right on the fucking tin. No threads, no windows, no small print, you pay 999 HP and Nyx has to spend the rest of eternity listening to Moonman's new albums until she goes senile.

I had expected that The Answer would reveal what was the great "answer" the MC understood that turned him into weeb Jesus. It turns out that it gave quite a few answers on things that didn't really need to be addressed lol nyx dindu nuffin lol erebos lol MC turned into a door and a very shallow non-answer to "the answer" that was mentioned in the main game.

On the other hand, the character development was good, it gave us insight on quite a few of the characters and it also answered THEIR question regarding the MC's death (i hope that's what the title was all about because i would be rather disappointed otherwise). Also, if one takes into account Yukari's mother's reactions to her husband's death, it makes perfect sense that Yukari would act like a total bitch that was desperate to get her loved one back and it was quite tragic truth to be told and rather funny if she turns her cunt into a revolving door like dear old mother. The main theme of the game was death after all and it was a good idea to show the reactions of the party members after the death of the person who apparently kept them together like glue.

Unfortunately, the great sin of the Answer was the gameplay. You have to do the same shit all over again and the story is now far more shallow and compressed, the battles more hectic and let's face the truth, Persona is a waifu simulator/VN at heart, not a dungeon crawler.

>It has the best protagonist
hahaha

hahaha

Same here, I love Haru!

>Persona is a waifu simulator/VN at heart, not a dungeon crawler.
It's both. One sucks without the other.

>(i hope that's what the title was all about because i would be rather disappointed otherwise)
in Japan The Answer was actually called Episode Aegis, with The Journey being called Episode You
so all disappointments regarding not getting the answers you wanted should be directed at Atlus USA, Atlus JP never promised to answer anything, they just wanted you to play as a cute robutt girl

hahaha

will it unleash me
burning dow-HOWN the waalllls
is there a way
for me to break.

Lora Lora

i only played p3p. i even don't fucking know MC died, the ending still shows him and yukari and junpei talking together like nothing happened

The only thing I hate more then Haru is

What?

Haru !!

/pg/

I was actually certain was he going to kick the bucket after the fight with Nyx, the strange part for me was his (temporary) survival and the time skip.

Annkind !!

myself

*snrk* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I want Kawakami to give me a lap pillow!