/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/game/Black Desert

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/1Q30Dxda
>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous :

ha ha ,might take a dip

NA guild list order via Power:
ITC
Who
Baka
IC
Sardine
Orchid

First for mighty Witches!

there are only 6 guilds on NA? and I thought EU was the dead region

First of all Orchid isn't a Veeky Forums guild

Second Sardine is still around so whisper me Oothier on Calpheon2 or add me on discord Oothier#7990 if anyone wants to join

What do you think of someone who would let their own guildie (a witch who isn't even 61 and is shit at pvp) call them retarded?

actual list:
baka (the only siege guild)
who
ic
itc
orchid
sardine

isn't being insulted part of findom?

I didn't think blade_at played into that cucky shit. My opinion of him just changed.

oh yeah, he sent big loads into that paypal account

>sardine/orchid poor bait at getting ITC to in fight like how sardine died
unsure why y'all even tried? no one bothers /bdog/ more then vjera and me. Our forces combined brings the shitstorm to this general.

Fixed.

Get fucked sardine-kunt

So did Sardine legit do anything to deserve the ire of these spergs or are they simply some autists punching bag?

Not trying to get you to fight. I just thought highly of you blade. You've got the skill and gear to join any siege guild you want and yet you stick to this guild with no real seige prospects that aren't just sucking on another guilds siegeteet. Why do you stay there? None of them are your friends, they don't do shit with you outside the game and I never see them ganking other guilds with you having a laff... They're just using you and I want you to wake up and see it is all.

is this a fucking beaner trying to speak to english?

>Too much IC shitposting in thread
>Do my daily autism scouting
>Find IC
>Gut the GM of IC worse then I did ex-sardine GM
>raping whyfu next
>pik fearlessly throws himself in the way to save a guildy
>whyfu gets away
Sardine would never be as cool as pik.

Pik is a hero!

if you want into IC that bad just put the cheese stick in your belly

Why is everyone red in that picture?

They tried to erp with jamal

Hi witch!

Is this the new face of the dinie defense squad?

When you travel the lands at -1,000,000 karma this is all you see.

Don't forget all the sperging in this photo are now in the new Veeky Forums guild orchid.

>be autistic
>making other autistic people sperg out
>not finding this humorous
I see that you've never been good at anything in your life...

>Sardonicism is now an indicator of abilities

what a gay looking character holy shit

post drows

Holy Shit! Do Fucking Want!

fag

whoa look at this wiz!

Wagon rides sure are comfy

is the BBC meme still strong in BDO?

Thread bump!
Also what's BDOG planning to do today?

Idle for Lauren coins while I play other games like everyday.

Not fall asleep at office and try to get some rest when I get home.

pickle naaki

would you tickle his pickle?

too big

how big

N a a k i
a
a
k
i

hello that's me!

i wanna touch naaki
and I want naaki to touch me

I want to kiss this tummy

weeeheeha i wonder if this cute girl notice me -w-

can you undec my dead guild

no

lame

>tfw when the EU guilds are either a dead one or an erp guild

>doing PVE farming at level-appropriate area, trying to hit 57 so I can get more awakening skills
>killed by another player who takes over the spot - level 60, farming at a level 56 mob
>complain about this, told to git gud
>literally can't git gud because people at much higher level and with much better gear keep killing me at the places where I could level up

>apparently you need boss weapons to be competitive in any capacity
>people who already have the boss weapon continually farm the boss so they can sell the weapon
>the people who already have it are more likely to get it

I wish I'd known this was a thing, I probably never would have bought the game

this is my first MMO, is this what they've always been like?

Erp is a meme

Nope, most mmos aren't like this. For some unknow reason, the company who made this game, keep making lower level spots BETTER than high level ones, that's why you see over geared/leveled people on those spots and they fight over it, because of the lack of a better alternative.

In other mmos you are likely to never see this because the high leveled players are stuck farming the same dungeons over and over for gear/money.

Y-yay!

so sausans give better EXP than anything in Valencia? that's fucking retarded, no wonder it's such a fucking shitshow

I think Aakman and Hysteria are the biggest exp in the game, but you need a group for those spots so you can kill things fast enough to make it worth it. While you can simple solo farm Sausans and Pirates. There's also the money factor, you will make more money in those 2 later spots than anywhere in the game.

>tfw when NA guilds are getting cucked by an autistic kid
KEK

I meant int terms of farming efficiency

exp per enemy vs mob size vs respawn time vs mob difficulty

apparently nothing is better than sausans judging by all the people who are staying in mediah when they should be fucking shit up in the desert

Yeah and the devs keep buffing mediah for god knows the reason, instead of balancing Valencia and Kama (yes, kama is no better than mediah either)

So I no longer have access to Olvia and after getting flagged on at Helms on Olvia, I'm afraid of getting bullied again

Are there low-key but still profitable areas for a Newfriend 130AP to farm after I finish Asula farming?

some parts of it just don't make sense, like Asula gear being mediah mob stuff

in theory, it is gear that is equivalent to some very rare items, and more easily accessible for players who can't get tungrade earrings or crescent rings

in practice it meant more high level players are now killing people who are trying to farm for EXP at iron mine, helms, and elrics, because they want to be the one to get all the kills to get this gear, so they can sell their rare stuff on the market for 100 million

they should have just made it early valencia gear instead (bashim, centaurus, gahaz, etc)

Either start lifeskilling or git gud because world pvp is here to stay.

>avatarfags still playing this game
a real mystery to me

he can't git gud, people who are far too over-levelled are killing him at all the spots he should be levelling up at
whereas they should have moved on to a new continent by now

This game is pretty good for avatarfagging user, what's the mistery

Get fucked Sardine

Go through black spirit quests to get some ez contribution and then bandits for few hours.

Get fucked Orchid

Get fucked ITC

She looks depressed sitting next to you.

Hey, can someone post the picture of me calling Honora retarded. I need to save it.

Thank you.

We need fresh ones

Not the same idiots posting the same shots

You called?

>wave 25
>game freezes again
nice game gookabyss

>baka
fights and constantly loses on T1s
>Who
fights and sometimes wins on T1s
>IC
doesn't even fight
>ITC
takes multiple t2s every week and has 100:1 war decs on every other guild on this list
>Orchid
10 people who want to escape ERPers
>Sardine
those ERPers I just mentioned

How did you come up with this order?

>being proud of shittalking your guild
why is itc so cucked?

>10 people who want to escape ERPers
>one of them is Volger
Yeah nah

if there's a retard in your guild he deserves to be shit talked

spot the ITC post

>Try to start shit between members of a guild.
>Doesn't work.
>Tries another shit-post tactic hoping it sticks.
Maybe when you have actual friends or be part of a community that doesn't take everything to heart or as a genuine slight, you'll learn that "banter" doesn't hurt everyone's feeling like it does yours. If you can't handle being called a retard in a chan community of all places you have no business being there.

ERPers trying to escape scat fetishists?

user you can be the new avatarfag anytime you want

Either way they will face the same problems since they were the same retards in charge of Sardine recruitment.

>when you have actual friends
But you don't actually have friends lmao

For a game so focused on pvp it really falls flat on its face. The endless cc and one bursting are anti-fun and awful design choices. There's also no incentive for newbies and small guilds to try their hand at it because no separate zones so fights can be 10v30 with 200 gearscore difference. Why would those people even want to try again?

1v1s/2v2s are this game's best content

I do though. Whether you choose to believe it or not doesn't bother me. I'm just here to watch more shit-posting fail.
>The endless cc and one bursting are anti-fun and awful design choices.Trying to burst people down in a CC cycle is present in pretty much every MMO that has PvP. The problem isn't that, it's the lack of escapes in BDO like BnS has.
>There's also no incentive for newbies and small guilds to try their hand at it because no separate zones so fights can be 10v30 with 200 gearscore difference.
T1s against other guilds in the same strength bracket is incentive enough, unless you get unfortunate enough to come across some T3/Siege guild mucking about on the node.

I agree the gear curve is awful in this game but there's not much to be done but keep playing to get better gear.

I consider myself to be Grim and Honora's friend.

I don't think you understand what "banter" is. You were 100% serious calling blade a retard there.

How much does being Grim's friend cost?

Friendship is priceless. I'm about $40k USD in

I called him a retard for saying something retarded, that is it. There is no further meaning or emotions involved.

Why you people are more concerned about this than the people actually involved is beyond me.

Every time someone new posts they are immediately called ugly even when they aren't and chased off from the thread and right after those posts are followed by either naaki or meguri spams.

How well has blade done on his Veeky Forums recruiting mission so far? Getting lots of people yah?

I don't want numbers, I want decent members. If you can't handle Honora shit talking you in the thread, you wouldn't be able to take the banter in the guild. We're better without.