pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Lucina a shit

who should i give the distant def seal to?

If I park Bike in the middle chokepoint and put a strong red mage behind him, can he tank and Aether his way through the armours? Planning to have Brave Bow Lyn take out Snacki and provide quad support from the left.

Azura a best

This is the only proof you're not a "newshitter" (or lazyfag).

Don't Steal My Wife.

Any dc unit

If Elincia is on th ebanner as the leak says then she is for sure coming soon.

I've rolled enough Robins to make a 4*+10 one. Is -HP +Spd or -Def +Atk better for him?

What's cheap build for +atk -res Lucina?

Weapon: default Falchion
Assist: I don't have any Reposition so maybe Rally something? I do have Reciprocal aid though.
Special: Luna or Moonbow?
A: Fury 3
B: Renewal 2 or Seal something or Desperation 3? I think Desperation is a weird choice for Falchion unit but there are a lot of build use it, but isn't that risky?.
C: Spur atk

I have +res -def Alm with healer build so I don't need another Falcion healer, but I'm still noob so if you think support build is better than offensive build for Lucina then I'll consider it.

>QP is back

ISIS you're too good for me

>5* 40 confession from Lloyd
>Still, being here brings back good memories of dark deeds done for the right reasons
I like the Black Fang, even if they're just "Robin Hood but murderers". I mean, any group whose idea of a fun night out is slaughtering slavers have got to be good, right?

Whose potential am I unlocking?

Generic inheritable weapons they should be added to Fire Emblem Heroes;
Weapon triangle reversal weapons (Lance/Axe/Swordreavers)

Superior weapons (Superior Axe/Superior Edge/Superior Lance) that grant built in Breaker 2 skills at the cost of 1 less MT than a Silver weapon.

Any of your merges because fuck you.

Nah, works fine with neutral Lyn or anything.

With Firesweep+ and Moonbow/Luna she tears you apart, and the only things that can tank her are Raven users, which CA takes care of.

Then Reposition means that even if you tank her with Brave Ike -about the only thing that CAN- you can't touch her.

Someone who tanks ranged attacks. So like Yuria or a loli dragon.

WHO´S LAUGHING NOW PEPE?

WHEN XANDER AND CAMUS COME BACK YOU WON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ANYMORE

nowi
merging at 4* was a mistake

Nowi if she has good IVs
Valter for if you need a good Flier Blue

>run some calcs
+res Soren survives a fully SI'd, cav buffed cock with 1 hp
guess I'll train him up then

This is my husband.

Proof you're not lazy; Yes
Proof you're not new; Xander is better (May vs June)

Nowi if she has good IV. Truly a MVP sometimes

I want to C-UCK Cordelia!

C'mon Ephraim let him go he's suffered enough under your reign as Chad overlord.

Show rest of barracks

Otherwise valter

Yeah, he's pretty great if you just run him for arena assault to counter a Cock. If you're the guy that posted last thread with the +RES/-HP Soren, he may need a budget skill like HP+5/Res+3 if he wants to survive some merged Cocks because of the lower HP

Don't listen to people complaining about merging 4*, it's absolutely fine. My 4* Nino+8 is far better than just having a 5* Nino.

Depending on IV's go with Cordelia, Cecilia or Nino.

Stop merging useful fodder like Barst though.

>Xander with Distant Defense 4
Hoy

yeah i'm the same guy
I have tons of Arthurs so hp +5 shouldn't be a problem

Mmm you're right. But maybe Robin 2* is even better then (don't remember if Narcian was 2* too)

Valter's lines are so lewd.

So this is how they counter BLyn, by making Xander stornger.
Hoy

The SS stands for SEXY SISTER!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't you still get 2* Robin from the reruns? I don't know because I've been playing since Launch day and I've done every single GHB.

*blows up your path*

This is the end for you!

Give it to me straight, how fucked is a +res/-atk lancina?

Most merging was done when I just started to see what was up
Nothing too good, only been playing for a few weeks

If you don't want to make Lucina a healer, then go with a standard DPS Sword build.

Weapon: Falchion or Brave Sword+. BS+ is better, but it's a lot of investment obviously.

Assist: Reposition or Draw Back.

Special: Luna or Moonbow, either is fine.

A: Fury 3 or LaD 3
B: Desperation 3 or WoM3 for fucking with people in Arena Defense.
C: Whichever buffs you need most, probably Hone Speed or Fortify Resistance
S: QP or +Attack

She's still the best non-DC Sword in the game, the problem is after SI and the shift to the mage-meta, DC is a big deal. So Ryoma is generally considered better.

She's a buffslut she doesn't need any iv's.

>tfw valter will never rape you

>If I run S!Tiki Hector gets 24 fucking SP per kill
>QP is back
>Distant Counter Seal
>it stacks with the skill
>another Marth

Holy fuck, also Hector's fucking boosted stats make him damn near invincible. This TT is amazing

>Sacred Seals can be upgraded with Sacred Coins
>Xander with Distant Defense 6

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

Pretty bad, but semi okay for tanking if you use her mainly to bait. Throw Steady Breath on her and she's a good all rounder.

Still does nothing to Firesweep+ CA Lyn, with someone to reposition her.

Oh. I completely forgot you can get the original units when a rerun is available. Don't know if she will be at 2* again tho

Delete this post, Elise is CUTE and for CUDDLING.

Robin needs +Attack. His speed doesn't matter since he wants QP and to counter initiate.

If you can spare 20k feathers, promote one of them and then SI the 5* tome over. It makes a pretty big difference.

Woah, that's a really nice picture, I love the tender look on her face. That's some top quality art.

Should I keep rolling or save orbs for next banner? I only got -atk/+spd BRoy and free BLyn.

Thanks

So anons, which unit did (you) held hands with?

I deeply regret spending money on this game. That fucking pity rate was mesmerizing.

Save for Nephenee and Elincia

i gave my +atk -hp celica fury because i wanted her to be able to trade blows with other mages, or act as bait for mages, but sometimes i wonder if life and death would be better. how is your celica working out? can she take a hit?

I think this is the wrong mounted sister

I thought BK was the prize, what happened?

How do I find Fa? Never been able to pull her, and I want her badly. How can it be so hard to find a 4*? Or is Fa a particularly rare 4*, like Klein?

YURIA!

My hand slipped and everyone died too early during SP farming

>Lyn ATK+, Hone Cavalry, Brave Bow+
>Lukas, Fortress Def, Rally DEF + Distant Def 1, Bowbreaker

>Lyn, Brave Ladygains 6 attack by initiating combat [Death Blow 3].Lyn, >Brave Ladyattacks.3damage dealt.
>Lukas, Sharp Soldier HP:45 → 42Lyn, Brave Ladyattacks again immediately [Brave Bow+].3damage dealt.
>Lukas, Sharp Soldier HP:42 → 39Lukas, Sharp Soldieris unable to counter-attack.Lukas, Sharp Soldiercancels any follow-up attacks from the opponent [Bowbreaker 3].

Then

>Lukas, Sharp Soldierattacks. Damage boosted by 50% of defense >[Bonfire].51damage dealt.
>Lyn, Brave Lady HP:35 → 0

The WALL

>What is Reposition

My one and only.

user...

>my +Atk rein acquired a quickpulse
I think it's safe to assume i finished the game.

The summoner will be Mia's destined rival

the leaker released this puzzle to explain why

She can generally survive just about any single counterattack, except from some of the DC swords, but she can sometimes OHKO them anyway.

I don't actually like the Life and Death build all that much, but she isn't bulky enough by default to really run much else that I have. It's been months since my last Hinata.

>more defense than Xander
how?

Why has no one suggrsted that BK is a banner unit

I know everyone is riding thunderchad's cock at the moment, but holy shit Linde is insane, she hits like a nuke and heals better than dedicated healers

+DEF Eldigan has equal defense to Xander, then he gets the summoner support bonus

Which of my Faes is better?

+atk/-spd
+spd/-def

>plan to put Distant Def 4 on my +def/-res Celica

Fuck the wew LaD build, my Serika can tank archers and daggers now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PLEASE I NEED TO SAVE FOR FUCKING HALLOWEEN

I still stand by valter but I'd honestly sit on those feathers for a bit

Only 1 horse unit, even with Fortify Cavalry can tank this Brave Lance+ Lukas with Bonfire. Funny but it's Xander (with 1 HP left)

>dump 120 orbs into Brave heroes
>pity rate 7%
>still no Roy, Lyn, Lucina or Ike
Ending my life

I know that everyone wants a way to reroll IVs, but could they at least add a clear indication of the bane and the boon so I don't have to fucking check a website each time? Like Pokemon finally started doing?

How do we fix him?

>there will never be a red mage Christmas Julia wearing a big, silly sweater with a red present box as her weapon

Why even live?

What is sex with Ephraim like

Ninian and Hector look different today.

how much stamina am I wasting if I just auto-battle the level 30 TT
my units dont seem smart enough to auto 35

I got 4 BLyns and I didn't even want that many

Hope for a CYL 2, and vote your ass off for Julia

Oh and Camus too. (2 HP)

Wait, 0 Atk without a weapon at Lv1+1?

What the fuck

I wish I had a Ninian or a (lol

internet generally recommends +spd/-def for fae. those are the IVs for mine, and with fury she can avoid being doubled and still take a pounding. plus, a green dragon like fae is best for baiting blue mages anyway, so you need all the speed you can get. def wont matter when rein is galloping towards you.

You can't his Atk is simply too low (19/22/25)
Even with Blarblade+ he'll never compare to the other blue mages, especially considering they get the same or better speed spreads (his is 29/32/35, Linde and Spring Lucina are 33/36/39, Delthea is 31/34/37, even Mae is 28/31/34 but has 33/36/39 attack to back that up)

Rolling greens was a mistake.

If I stuck to rolling only blues instead of trying to get an Hector I'd probably have something more useful than Boey now, I now remember why I stopped rolling greens long ago

What's a good Nowi build, I've got one with +spd -res

How fucked is a -Atk +HP Hector?

sounds like the grass is always greener on the other side. i just used my last hinata today, thinking i'll pull another soon no problem. now you're making me nervous.

i like that idea, but without fury or LaD how can celica reliably double/kill the opposition

He has one of, if not the lowest, attack spreads in the game. If he's -Atk he has 19 attack at cap. Factor in his 13mt tome and his Level 40 attack is 34. Consider that most units considered okay have 33/34 or more attack purely from stats before you even CONSIDER their weapon. A good unit tends to have between 36-39 attack, which is more than a +Atk Odin has in total.

not sure but she doesn't have much atk so i'd go for +atk. her def isn't actually too bad if you don't go for -def. you'll have to run QR either way unless the only thing you use her for is for AA reinhardts so while -spd is far from good it also doesn't change much for her skillset. though i'm a bit biased because i have a -atk +spd fae that is doing her job but i still wish the IVs were inverted.