Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name and reply directly to the OP. Discord still recommended!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oR6WBGKw0MA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

o- okay...

They're both good. But BF2 has Katt you know, and Lufia 2 made me feel bad for Tia.

BotW has the best Zelda supporting cast in general if we don't count Majora's Mask which we do so go fuck yourself

Looks like a dude

I think user is genuinely Japanese this time.

I like the malaysian grand prix but thats it.

>cringe
oh no, somebody on the internet said something i didn't like!
oh no, my pizza has more pepperoni on it than usual!

that's you, the man who complains about pepperoni

Get him on board I'll call it in!

I didn't even know that I could Ctrl click to make new blobs for half that round.

Isn't it Ironic?

>ywn have a cute japanese gf
Feels bad man

I haven't even added the death animation or easy mode yet and I have to make a menu to go into selecting the boss with the difficulty modes.

Thanks user.

Nobody show them Postal 2. Piss on a cow then throw a sledgehammer up its ass.

Agreed, but the funny part is I didn't give about schala in trigger either.

why aren't you on a team?

The better include the fucking World editor in the remastered version

Block him.

People buy gold to buy carries from raiding guilds. Have you NOT seen the dozens of fucking advertisments in WoW for mythic carries?

you're a redditor in denial

This is Vert, and she is my Love.

This thread reads like cancer, you killed a thread to make this.

OI! PC PILOTS, Take this happy hour, you've earned it

MAHAMOTI DJINN!!

That's the point. With a bard the start is tough but doable. Without a bard you will constantly be reloading because your chances of success are abysmal.

Stop eo3posting

I O HEAR YOU AN OBEY

>Entire map is a chokepoint
>Sniper sightlines everywhere
Clearly designed by someone with little to no experience playing TF2 and put in the game by someone with even less experience.

We were talking about Wolf dummy

>it broke a million concurrent players
what a time to be alive

That you're mother.

Open world meme

Having seemingly unbeatable characters is a huge flaw and red flag in any media. I blame Superman for this shit.

this is true

So, you're still being bombarded by this botting bullshit?

You mean two.

Who said anything about /pol/? Fuck, you people are nuts.

call the morgue since he's probably dead from a heart attack after

Thank God, it's what Tenko deserves

Newshitter here. Man necro has way too many useless skills. And those useless skills often have long cast times with very low damage. Scepter/ Dagger + Staff seem superior 90% of the time but mainhand dagger has a great autoattack with cleave. The mainhand daggers skills are completly garbo though. A 1 second cast for a few seconds immobilize + 1 bleed stack is ass. Is GS necro better? How bout the upcoming torch necro? I'm going to goy out and buy_ the game sometime this week or next.

>capture video
>record video
>scale video
We had that already. But then the firmware fucked it.

NES has plenty of games that still hold up today, this thing is a waste of money though. You can get a handheld that emulates SNES and MD for half the price.

replace Super Mario World with Super Mario All-Stars + World :^)

best nightborne girl is Ly'leth

Ok, thanks

Thanks, Mokoi Back in the tube

kill skeleton

explain

Why do we have all of these dumb fucking foreigners making threads

Post roller coaster and water slide with stats.

The absolute STATE of PC "gaming"

Can't wait to see what game they all play next when the streamer of the week gives them the order.

we dead again?

Does that mean you can use the GBC link cable to trade from emerald to emerald on a GBA and GBS sp?

I haven't looked into cables for the GBA, but I kind of assumed it used the same connection, so an older link cable would work.

Is there a version of the NLA .esp for darker nights? I wanna use it with TKRE, but nights are too bright, and adjusting every weather preset individually is a huge pain.

thats not wolfenstein retard.

>What is Wizardry VI

Really m8

Theres no tripcode so it doesn't even matter.

Starfleet Academy on the 32X

Metroid has to be the cancerous fanbase of all Nintendo franchises. Even worse than Smashfags. Complaining about every single petty thing MUH SPIDERBALL MUH OVERWORLD MUSIC

MUH
AM2R

What is your favorite Aikatsu song, SHiN?

That sentence is applicable in a lot more situations than you would think.

Map hack is good as well, turret is situationally good
kys animeposter, bet you're an xbot as well

Use a 3ds

>x5

You mistyped x4

Does Fire Emblem have a girl with a canonically big butt yet?

>be stupid enough to press a light attack while playing a hero that doesn't have 500ms lights in every direction
>get parried, gb'd, and wallfucked
no thanks

How do people achieve this damageg?

The most hardy amoeba in the pool. You'll function as a great support beam for a building.

>I'm a poorfag with an old Xbox 360 and Skyrim, sadly no mods for me
Wtf are you doing with your life? i would literally throw up if i was to play skyrim without mods, let alone on a xbox. without the mods the game gets boring as hell

I wonder what "organic lubricant" that guy is talking about...
hmmmm

I don't like DSP's content nor his manners, but I don't get the hate he gets. Sure, he's shit at video games, but does that mean a bunch of autistic manchildren should stalk the fuck out of?

Why would I want to be circumcised? That just leaves less tissue for SRS. :p

who would develop it? would you want a chrono game to go real-time like ffxv with random ass people directing it

Power necro utilizes Axe and GS, the rotations are a little boring because you use skills decisively. The traits have much more synergy which is part of the fun, but just keep in mind where it points to, your shroud, your utilities should be keeping you alive in PvP, doing DPS in PvE, and your weapons should help you adequately build shroud while doing steady DPS.

Condi necro weapon rotation is obviously faster and requires some better timing, shroud is less important but important for DPS all the same. That's just my input.

Scourge is looking good in PvP since there's more personal sustain for a class that gets spiked down and targeted in PvP, but it wasn't available for testing in PvE, they're subject to change. Good luck on goying out or whatever.

And this is only pot 1. Im surprised something with a kind of cool potential isn't restricted to being a 14*

youtu.be/oR6WBGKw0MA

Only if you become her family

More like
Zombies Ate My Sequel

Can WORD this post!

It's not.

>the guy you refused to kill end up fucking up your villa with his dickhead son and daughter
>said dickhead also kills your uncle
Ezio was hit with the retard stick because Ubi wanted a sequel

What was it?

What are you, a child? There was a gore thread on these days around here, did you tell them to do that too? Just hide the post, kid.

Is Eri the best girl?

>give me your email goyim
Not happening

poor man's evie poster

wtf happened ?
i was having a chat about block 40s nvg n shit
fucking gommies

analysts are predicting it to outsell the ps4 pro which is quite a bold statement but they are pro's in their fields after all though. i personally think it'll sell very well as there is a huge demand for >muh grafix from casuals now.

Speaking of this game hope someone translates it can't get MT to work

How do you go about making clean GIFs? I want to make an animated GIF of the enemy character from Dorodon.

Extension please!

It was decent really

Umi is love.

Nigga Saturn is one of the most impressive systems for 2D sprite based games. That was the whole idea behind it.

Compa, desu!

Low quality bait.

I'm sure it's ergonomics will be fine. It's not really that big