docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

darksouls.wikidot.com/poison-mist
darksouls2.wikidot.com/scaling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lothric a cute, CUTE!

jesus dark souls 2 looks so bad

Virtually every souls game did before Bloodborne

Anor Londo looks like it's being viewed from the engine.

how do people get views like this

>comparing a previous gen game with a current gen one

Kill yourself
Also DaS2 looks better

>The evangelists have beards.
That's pretty gross desu

ds3 is same gen as sotfs

DS2 in particular had a lot of eye candy.
Shulva, Shrine of Amana, Dragon Aerie, Dragon Shrine.

Are you retarded or just pretending for (you)s?

To be fair their jobs don't really allow them to go and have baths, considering all the shit they have to deal with and all that.

Come to think of it, ARE there any toilets/bathrooms in any of the Dark Souls games?

Are you fucking dumb?

There's a chamberpot in your cell at the start of DS1, complete with a lovingly rendered turd

Never noticed that before. I just kinda figured they wouldn't care that an undead would wallow in their own waste, so they'd not bother even putting a toilet for you to use.

all of these look like shit save for shulva

This is your brain.

you get more hp per flask (doesn't matter which miracle) but at a cost of interpreting the role of an invader in DaS2.
also useful for NG+5 PvE or arena duels.

thats a big poo

As a caster you're generally short on estus but have excessive ashen estus

for loo

What is your favourite school of magic in DS? Miracles, Sorceries, Pyromancies or Hexes?

The fuck is this?

Dude, The Depths are literally the sewers of Undead Burg.

Hexes, but DS3 has no good ones

Somebody asked whether there were toilets in Dark Souls series, I posted a picture of your cell's toilet from DS1.

Sorceries because I always play a mage in every game where it's possible. That being said, for DS3 the answer is "none of the above" because casting is suffering.

>I posted a picture of your cell's toilet from DS1.
What, really? Where in the cell? From what perspective is that pic taken from? I never noticed that

pyromancy, just a shame they absolutely gutted warmth in 3

Are you supposed to be a supermeganovaturbo-nigger in dark souls 3 or someshit?
>crawl out of grave
>start killing random people wearing trash in their sleep
>storm into castle and wreck shit
>kill a beautiful gigantic guard dog
>invade a village of peaceful farmers
>cause the death of a poor disfranchised hunchback because of your greed
>enslave people you save in a basement and make them do your dirty work, causing the death of atleast one of them
>exterminate wildlife in a swamp
>storm and kill hundreds of deacons and priests paying their respects at a grave for autism
>desecrate an ancient necropolis
>climb a 500 foot ladder to kill a beast minding its own business
>wreak havoc across the streets of a beautiful frozen city
>murder a young twink in cold blood
>kill your wife
>commit unlawful assault & battery on a castle, rob its contents, and kill its two guard dogs
>kill an old lizardman suffering from alzheimers
>storm a room where two twins are chilling
>kill them both
>genocide the populace of a beautiful city
>find a sleeping qt who keeps the world at balance
>"hurr durr gotta touch it"
>cause apocalypse
>invades a small dystopian snow kingdom and deposes its leaders and destabilizes it
>causes disabled man to burn himself alive

>everybody complaining about shit magic in 3
why did miyazaki do this?

What's the best bow to use on a quality huntsman build? I want to use the White Birch Bow but the damage seems trash.

>killed magic
>killed poise
And all for some shitty optional mode filled with tryhards.

DS2: cross-generational release built on a 8 year old game/graphics engine and runs better than DS1 on low hardware at a higher framerate/resolutin
DS3: latest-gen release built on a brand new game engine for a new console generation and requires 4x better hardware to run at a lower average framerate than DS2

>The blue sword guy in DS2 is somehow also in memory.
>He's just resting there.

Did no one tell him that you can only stay in memory for few minutes? Or has he found a better way to enter into deceased's memories and just stay there as long as he likes.

millwood greatbow

Benhart can do whatever the fuck he wants.

that's literally all the souls games

DS2 might be the only one with some semblance of you not being a total dickwad, but by the end of the game you commit far more atrocities and kill basically everyone and everything anyway. Majula is just a safe place.

2 heavy

Maybe Pharis' Black Bow? Or the Dragonrider Bow?
You could still use the White Birch Bow as well.

But everyone and their mother uses it.

Would an STR/FAI mace user in DS1 even work

I mean I understand everything can work but still

t. just beat the game for the first time with a longsword lad

post des memes

Does anybody else think you were originally supposed to enter Anor Londo through the gate in the Iron Golem arena, and then make your way from lower Anor Londo to the cathedral, but it was cut due to time and budgetary constraints, and instead you were transported by brain gargoyles straight to the upper portion?

What an asshole, patches can't help himself! He has these urges you see...

150hp/3s for 90s, 4500/cast, ~44s for 2200hp build
35hp/s for 60s, 2100/cast, 40s for 1400hp build

idk about that m8. what part feels gutted?

And then he found his way into a painting and started a BDSM relationship with a hot nun

The entrance to Anor Londo was destroyed and guarded by a giant golem because Gwyn didn't want smelly hollows refugees pouring in.

Of course it would work. It's a pretty basic thing.

27 or 40 strength, normal upgrade (+15) on the mace.
40 faith.

Get to at least 30 faith before anor londo, then buff the mace with sunlight or darkmoon blade once you get it.

I think Anor Londo was always supposed to be the upper portion, but they didn't have time to make a connecting area to get you there.

I had forgotten I had ascetic this area. Jesus Christ these Red Phantoms are terrifying, they have so much HP.

There's a painting in DS2 too?! Wew.

it would work better than just using a longsword

Nuthin personelle kid...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who though "holy shit, Benhart, time wasn't kind to you"

I think he's referring to the faith requirement and locking it behind a covenant

Warmth was fantastic for fight clubs in DS2 because anyone could equip it and it was fairly easy to get, so the host didn't have to run a specific build to heal invaders.

I want to suck on the firekeeper's toes!!!

Anyone else here think Prod is a fucking faggot and he has way too much on an influence on the casul babbies for how shit he is?

Every.

Single.

SL28 invasion.

Host with at least one phantom, everybody with end-game gear. What the fuck is this game?

>Hurricane about to come drown me and my pathetic life tomorrow
I can think of no better time to get raped by nameless king than TODAY.

Killed the Giant.
Jesus who thought getting fireballed would fun before even reaching the boss.
Didn't help that Benhart literally went Leeroy Jenkins and started the boss fight while I was hiding and healing at first spot up.

everyone has already finished the game, if you want to find first timers you have to wait for a steamsale

That's kind of good idea I guess

and I forgot to write entire thing again. amI going hollow irl?
Anyways where should I go now, and when and where should I start the first DLC?
Also is there any way to check scaling for weapons before infusing them?

anything in specific? I know that dude is an idiot

>those stats

whereabouts are you?

Jack of all trades, master of none.

Have fun doing shit for damage while getting twoshotted by a stiff breeze.

I've been thinking of doing a twink poison build for Undead Burg, where people probably shouldn't have any moss. Ranging around level 10-16 or something and not willing to go full tryhard. What are some fun ideas for this?

Miami.

oh boy
my family's all up in jax, it'll be much tamer by then

gl, and if you have to die, do it while raping the nameless kang

Not him, was basically just poking fun at the stats and shit.

lol

Anyone on PS3 in the 90 SL range wanna fight Kalameet with me later today?

Don't waste your time. There's not enough activity to justify that. Township is where the action is.

ITS NOT FUCKING FUNNY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Waifriede > Firekeeper

I honestly haven't felt like this. I took like 3 hits from the Giant boss and was still alive. Also some user recommended me this build because it raise up all the natural defenses and I guess I do have 40 Dex?

Still where should I be going next? And or is it time to start the DLC?

So um, im playing on the japanese version of demons souls but I am in the united states. Im trying to summon this guy from a summon sign but it keeps failing. I assume he lives somewhere in asia so am I to guess that he distance makes connecting impossible? Has anyone tried out these kind of things before?

There's plenty of activity, I usually manage to chain invade like 5 or 6 times before everyone's dead. I'm already +3 Dorkwraiths and have 96 liquid humanity, all acquired in ~10hrs of invading total.

The fuck. I made a SL20 Gravelord GS build and so far not shit on PS3. Wrong system or too high?

I can't speak for the PS3, I'm on PC and use DSCM.

poison mist, spear turtle with rotten pine resin, notched whip, poison throwing knife/arrows and dung pie.
I can't remember how easy is to inflict poison so good luck

wrong system i'd guess

If Tanimura was engaged in the development of DS3, why doesn't it have any huge and extremely intricate areas like the DS2 DLC's?

Because Miyazaki

Shame my PC is dead. Reckon I'll take her to NG+.

I'd really like to see a souls game one day that would consist of such areas. I don't even care that much about interconnected world to be honest.

Does the poison buildup scale from the Pyro glove's level?

no. darksouls.wikidot.com/poison-mist

>Jesus who thought getting fireballed would fun before even reaching the boss.

You can lure him out into the fireballs if you are careful. There's also a platform up where you can fight him head on instead of at the ankles

>those stats
holy fuck this makes me wish Mundane infusion wasn't nerfed, you'd be a god.

First DLC is in that shrine past the rotten. You might need an item to access. You should clear the Pilgrims of the Dark covenant, Vendrick, Ancient Dragon, get any missing bonfires, and maybe farm some +2 rings off bosses with bonfire ascetics if you want. You're at a good enough level to start the DLC though.

>Also is there any way to check scaling for weapons before infusing them?

Scaling is pretty easy to calculate by hand. You just take a % of your BNS stat for that type based on the letter grade, then add it to the base damage.

darksouls2.wikidot.com/scaling

Yuria is a bitch.

>hes been posting this in every thread for 2 weeks

Well, I am just going by what some user said to me last time I asked.
Also the defense gain from 15 to 20 faith was huge, like going from 100 to 140. So I just levelled int as well to get some decent natural defense.

Anyways thank you for telling on what to do.

What was the point of posting this completely unremarkable webm? To show that you can beat an npc? good job?

Ebic Name Pro early stream!

Can someone post the right order to see the newer Scholar ending and boss? I want to fight watcher and defender separately from nashandra too if possible.

Will this order work?
>get vendrick ring
>kill watcher+defender
>get dragon thing from aerie
>kill giant lord
>kill nashandra
>???
>kill Aldia? or vendrick??

Fuck off shill, we don't care.

But ds3 is exactly that. Linear area transitions but complex individual areas

>complex individual areas