Veeky Forums, how's my Crypto portfolio allocation and do you have any changes?

Veeky Forums, how's my Crypto portfolio allocation and do you have any changes?

I am putting:

30% into Ethereum (ETH)
15% into Bitcoin (BTC)
15% into Dash (DASH)
15% into Monero (XMR)

And then the last part is expected to kind of change week to week with with "pump and dump" coins and memecoins:
8.33% in PIVX
8.33% in BitBay
8.33% into Ethereum Classic (ETC)

Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

nemflash.com/luxtag-versatile-anti-counterfeit-solution/
landstead.atraurablockchain.com/#!/
nemflash.com/xhai-studios-adopts-blockchain-technology-video-games/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good allocation towards non-meme coins. You will want to dump that Dash pretty soon though and transfer into more BTC.

Could you tell me why that is?

From what I can tell, Dash seemed pretty stable lately while BTC fluctuated a lot and with a potential hard fork or something people told me BTC could fall a lot.

How about 20% BTC and only 10% Dash then?

>no DOPE

just kill yourself m8

How many threads must you shill this shit coin in?

We aren't pumping your special coin up just cause you put money into it despite you thinking that's exactly how Veeky Forums works.

Are you holding long term or short term? The time frame is important.

Terrible, unless you bought all of them like a year ago

I was thinking to hold the ETH, BTC, DASH, and XMR long term and everything else short term.

Please give me suggestions.

Please suggest a better allocation.

What do you recommend then?

Hard fork fear is a meme. Nodoby gives a fuck about bitcoin unlimited. 100% on BTC.

Does anyone have a better allocation strategy for me?

100% DOPE

Longterm it's highly unlikely most of these coins will be worth anything. Also, you have no zcash.

I suggest holding BTC, ETH, ZCASH longterm. everything else dump.

OP you may want to add TX (transfercoin) to your list of speculative coin/possible investment. It's available on Bittrex. I could go on about specs and why this and why that, but I've been eyeing it for the past few days and it's been steadily rising. It's growth seems natural so I made my move. I'll be honest I just invested in it and if you need proof see pic. I bet no other shill well tell you what price they got in.

Ok I'm moving most of my DASH and MONERO into Zcash and BTC. And what about Litecoin?

I'll look into it thanks.

You're very welcome. Right now it's at 3 cents. It also have close 6 million coins (OhVEy) in circulation. This is very good as its scarce.

>see pic

>Litecoin
Hence why you should be wary long term. While litecoin never got dumped I really doubt anything will ever come of it. It too had a yuge amount of hype back in the day.
Otherwise it seems stable you probably won't lose money holding it.

Ok, how about this:

Long-Term:
30% ETH
20% BTC
7.5% DASH
7.5% Monero
10% ZCash

Short term:
25% Everything else (Pump and dump coins, ETC, Bitbay, Milo, PIVX, etc.)

Just to declare it first, i am 99% XMR and very recently 1% PIVX... I saw bitcoin pre 2010 @

So less Dash, more Monero maybe.

My only reasoning with Dash was that Dash seems very stable at the moment so it helps slightly to reduce the volatility of my portfolio.

From what you're saying though, it sounds like Dash might have some big problems down the road.

ETH is good I agree.

I see your point about 25% on PnD being a lot. My reasoning was that 25% will allow me to get a significant stake in multiple short-term cryptos like ETC, PIVX, BitBay, TransferCoin, Milo, and whatever else comes up. I hoped to be able to move it around. But I'll consider lowering it.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

No Love for NEM/XEM?

nemflash.com/luxtag-versatile-anti-counterfeit-solution/

landstead.atraurablockchain.com/#!/

nemflash.com/xhai-studios-adopts-blockchain-technology-video-games/

Not to mention Mitsui bank in Japan currently experimenting on NEM blockchain adoption

You need to get into VIA asap OP

Why? What's special about Via?

How does ZCASH compare to XMR? their niche is anonymous transactions anyway.

Also what about ZCASH ugly as hell all time graph? the ATH will never be reached. This has psycological an impact on buyers imo.

I like GNT and REP