WHY IS ETH DROPPING

WHY IS ETH DROPPING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/computing/networks/enterprise-ethereum-alliance-launches
cryptowat.ch/poloniex/ethbtc/5m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chill out dummy
Vitalik is taking us to the moon

Because newfags like you are like memecoins.
Pump you up by promising you the world and then dump you hard so you never fucking come back.

Get the fuck out.

nothing seems to make sense whatsoever.

made a bad trade and lost €10

such cases

buy DOPE

Would you rather buy when it's at a new ath again? It's 1.5 yrs old if you gave up on bitcoin after 1.5 yrs you would never have reached its moon price. Most long term Ethereum folks buy and hold.

>Most long term Ethereum folks buy and hold.

Excellent, insightful statement.

Fuck yes! Finally under $40 again. Time to load up.

In a year or so, threads like this will be comedy gold like that guy debating buying bitcoin at $5.

F

Just means I can buy more. Good.

Lmao this one?

Pay respcetstx

I bought another 50 at 42. Kek help us

50 eth?

Yeah. I have 500 total now

Mean to reply to you

Becuase of plans on corporate level to sell closed shares, which will dilute the volume.

Impressive, I own 8,5 now after a shitty trade and having invested another €100 yesterday, €200 in total now.

Feels poor man.

Well, but let's hope that all turns out well.

It's ok user every bit helps. I got a nice job last year so I'm going all in on Eth. I'm sure there's bigger holders out there.

Perhaps its correlated to the fall of bitcoin

Its hilarious that people still claim this coin is decentralized.

>I'm sure there's bigger holders out there.

Of course, I've seen a bid wall of 5000 eth building up earlier today, very impressive.

It was almost 1:1 a couple of days ago, but now it seems to be somehow distorted...

proof?

spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/computing/networks/enterprise-ethereum-alliance-launches

That has nothing to do with the coin you gullible fool.

Hold until April 2nd. Don't panic sell on the 31st. You thank me later.

I kindly request more information on this topic.

HOLY FUCK ITS GOING UP!

Man that's nothing, I've been sitting through this ordeal for hours and sold at 0.0369, just right before it bounced back. Christ.

same I hope the April 2nd guy is right so it goes below my previous sell so I can buy in lower. Talk about a second chance for gains.

Supposedly there's going to be bad news that ETH dev team will report on the 31st. If you already have coins, Don't sell. The dip will be pretty heavy(and a great time to buy) but the bull run will reach an all time high.

How would anyone know this.

inb4 an epic april fools prank

Scuttlebutt. South Korean user paid 1.5 btc to get into a private crypto forum and he dropped the info from there on Veeky Forums. It's essentially just another data point that's harmless if false but potentially extremely useful if true. Take it as you will.

bad news or not it's simple math at least for the short term: the whales know there's a proven market and that people FOMO buy even in the upper 50s so they're not gonna let such a giant profit margin go to waste when eth drops lower, they'll take it to a new ath and sell there. for short term goals this is good for my trade stack but my hold stack is not in play anyway. I have 80% for long and 20% for trading to get more eth or take profit.

True in fact some bitcoiners have been saying if the price goes below 35 they're going all in with their btc and fiat into eth. It could be the beginning of the flippening for real. The pros are greedy when others are fearful

they don't

it's like when eth went from 50-35 there was a rumor posted how poloniex was being audited by the feds and was going to mt gox

whales create rumors and then do a massive sell off validating them, but are really just shaking a tree and picking up all the fruit that falls down

>whales create rumors

But this rumour says 'dont sell on the 1st of April'.

What's the point?

This rumour says, bad news on the 31st. Meaning the price will drop, he's warning you -not- to panic and sell, because it will come back up.

should I sell at a bit of a loss and buy when it gets lower?

the rumor is the market will crash on the 31

so for the next week the idea to sell everything before then is a good idea, according to a 'korean whales forum'

>suddenly get alert that btc is below $1k
>ITS GOING DOWN, NIGGA!!
>wait a second, I've witnessed the ethbtc distortion myself earlier, rather wait
>nothing happens for a few moments
>a minor dip
>mysterious 2k eth buywall appears (again) to protect the price at 398
>eth continues to grow

There are definitely forces at work here which I don't understand

Ah okay, this makes sense. The other version of the rumour practically wouldn't have an effect, which rumours usually try to have.

So buy after March 31st?

Buy high sell low is the only advice anyone needs, fuck rumours.

Where's the profit in that

that'sthejoke.jpg

The wales are trying to get a big share of ether because eth will switch to proof of stake which favors those with a bigger wallet.

You can clearly see that eth has one of the biggest volumes and has tried to rise multiple times this week, but those sell walls keep it down.

now is the time BUYBUYBUYBUY

Mate that's nothing but bullshit. Buy walls are normal and to be expected.

If anything some whales tried to keep the price high today with buy walls of thousands of eth. By your logic those buy walls are counterproductive because they keep eth from crashing too much.

Sell walls are normal, I mean.

Else every coin would go to the moon in two days.

It's on a cycle rn which was easy to predict,
it goes about from about $39 to $45 in roughly 3 days
I was dumb and bought ETH at 42 the other day while I was up late and tired, but you don't have to make that mistake OP and load up

>It's on a cycle rn which was easy to predict,

lol

anything below $42 is a great buy right now

Seriously though who are those badass motherfuckers setting up buy walls every couple of 0.00x and eating up huge sell walls?

What's their grand plan?

>He fell for the ETH meme
LMAO. Enjoy your shitcoin once it drops to 1$. Smart ppl already made money out of this stupid meme when it peaked at 50$.

cryptowat.ch/poloniex/ethbtc/5m

There's massive money flowing into this right as we speak.

Ethereum is superior tech to bitcoin right now without any further advancements which it is developing to be even better sooooo as long as it's less than bitcoin in price it's undervalued.

Ironically the rumor about whales dropping the eth price artificially might be thwarted by people trying to get into eth while it's down in price because they're establishing the value of ether already to be in the 40s. If it goes lower than the whales are prevailing in their rumored plans but if not then eth supporters are stacking up their eth supplies new and old and the whales will have to go up from there since people will buy it only to the point that people are willing to sell it. Who's gonna sell their eth below $30 after all this history now established?

>daily reminder no one can predict anything. Dont take any shown information of an imageboard as the real thing. Critical thinking is required and essantially used in todays age. If you dont, please stop here and get some help.

that's true take what you find on a nordic toe painting forum with a grain of salt.

Mate, better post this in shitcoin threads, not in eth.

New walls popping up at highs. I think some people really want to see this coin grow at all costs! Marvelous.

at least the most assumed facts related to ETH can be easily checked in the www, unlike the 99 percent of the other shitcoins

>Critical thinking is required and essantially used in todays age

feb 2016
>see post: BUY ETH
>buy a bunch of eth
>baghold for a year
>mad gains

trick is to invest in every meme, and profit from the ones that become reality

Haha that's also a way of diversification.

the walls are being destroyed

Buy walls fucking everywhere. A massive 0.001 dip on polo has almost no effect on kraken and coinbase. What the fuck? I also want the coin to grow but let me buy a dip for christs sake...

Looks orchestrated as fuck, and everything so suddenly after a dip earlier this day. What the FUCK is going on? Who are these people?

Lost 0.01 eth in my last trade fighting against buy walls, bots and seeing eth rise again on polo. Fuck, today's certainly not my day.

>invested $50 in eth
>now it's literally worthless
it's fucked bros, i'm done for

send it to me

>attempting to day trade
top zozzle

It's up like $28.00 on the month. It'll spike again with any big news/articles.

Well young user, there's this thing called reversion to the meme...

*checks spelling before hitting send*
That's the best mistake I've made today.

Not enough demand for smart contracts as ppl thought, speculators taking profits

so why is btc dropping, ree?

>20% in 2 days
>Why is btc dropping?!?
You have no fucking idea how volatile crypto is you fucking newfag. If you don't like losing all your money on a gamble get the fuck out.

This. Come on guys. We've been through this like 8 times since 2013.

Hard fork

You fool, I was making fun of you because the 'demand for smart contracts' argument is ridiculous, microsoft and shit use a different blockchain which has nothing to do with ethereum. It's the only sane alternative and bitcoin will inevitably get some bad news.

I can't believe you idiots are actually falling for the "spooky K-pop forum"
Actually, yeah I can people love this kind of shit.
Either way, ETH will go up and down as people react to news and rumours.
Short term u can profit from the fact that most people think ETH has future beyond speculating for profits.
If you invested in ETH to make money off speculation you're already late for the party, you still can make money but you need to have your eyes glued to the screen to buy/sell according to news. Those who invested for longterm potential, what are you freaking out about?
Didn't you make your research before investing?
If you truly believe ETH has potential and will be used by big companies and vas amount of users who will use it for all kinds of transactions then just sit and watch whether or not ETH delivers on their goals/timeline if you can't afford to risk the money u invested then fucking pull out next time it goes above your entry point.
For those in for the moon mission remember no other cryptocurrency offer better features than ETH the ones that do offer similar features will hardly ever be able to compete with ETH due to the market share ETH already has.
Bitcoin is yet introducing another fork, alongside their failed etf, enough fuck ups could trigger the flippening that If ETH doesn't fuck up as well, even if bitcoin continues to be the main cryptocurrency ETH will see an increase in value if they deliver on their schedule, among it reducing the amount of ether miners receive which could make the ETH in existence more valuable.
Let alone if big companies start introducing their own private blockchains who HAVE to rely on the public network, ETH will go beyond the moon.

this

kek

ETH is not a deflationary currency inmune to DAO tier disasters. Buy BTC.

DAO wasn't hacked due a flaw in ethereum's core (unlike bitcoin) but due to A flaw in the way DAO programmed their smart contract wallets, in other words due to their own stupidity, ETH is not to blame. Bitcoin on the other side was flawed and someone exploited a bug to created billions of bitcoins, it was patched and fixed but goes to show that bitcoin is an inferior cryptocurrency soon to be outdated.

the ride never ends, kid

sounds like you don't have the stomach for the crypto game