Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Nero Fest Once More ~2017 Autumn~]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170906.php
view.fate-go.jp/2017/nerosai3/
- 5* Saber Nero Bride
- 5* Lancer Brynhildr
- 4* Saber Nero
- 5* Battle Olympia CE (+1 Gold - Arts +8%, Buster +8%, NP Gauge +50%)
- 4* Food Colosseum CE (+1 Silver - Quick +10%, HP Recovery +10%)
- 3* Muscle Cavalier CE (+1 Bronze - Buster +3%, Crit Damage +8%)

>[Class rate-up gacha]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170830b
news.fate-go.jp/2017/0821apup/
Saber: 13
Lancer: 8
Rider: 9
Assassin + Extra: 10
Caster: 11
Berserker: 12

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Cerebrospinal Fluid

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWppk7-Mti4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Saber: 13
>Lancer: 8
>Rider: 9
>Assassin + Extra: 10
>Caster: 11
>Berserker: 12
The fuck?

How come Mommy gets to be in above 9.0?

Is it me or are the 2016 challenges fairly easy now. I remember struggling hard last year, this year I cleared all of them (even pre-hit fix Gil quest) without CS and only one non-LB copy of the event damage boost CE. No Merlin shenanigans either (don't have him and didn't use him as support). I think it's because I have a lot more Servants with high skill levels this year compared to last. Kiara and Gulganna gave me much more trouble than any nero fest challenge so far

Pic is team I used for final Nero gauntlet run

they've been powercrept

What servant would she summon?
How would they do in a HGW?

How the fuck do we BTFO /feg/?
They're literally getting FREE 5*s.

>Diarkek learns runes and boosts Buidhe to A
>cuts Herkek arms and legs
>or just BPs it and cuts Herkek arms and legs
What now?

Anyone with a good Enkidu or Amakusa with LB CE please help me out a little bit. 159,913,822

She'd summon Medb, and BTFO Lancelot easily.

Crippling Herk's every limb didn't save EMIYA, destroying 80% of Herk's body didn't save Shirou

I think main difference is I didn't have a maxed out Herc or Waver last year, plus Jeanne buffs were huge and made her an extremely useful mainstay of my party for hard content.

Herc is ridiculously good, if he was a 5 star I'd easily put him as a 9.0 or 9.5 on the list, he certainly sees more use than my Ozy or Archuria

Who is this? I need to know what anime to avoid.

Fate/Stay Night Heavens Feel

So what villain are they going to pull once we're done with the Beasts? Velber again, Dead Apostles? Perhaps Types?

Why is Enkidu better than TamaLancer against Gilgameme?

nasu hasn't thought ahead that far yet

All of them, Beast VII has the power of all of them into one but gets BTFO by the 7 Grands giving their powers to Mashu and becoming Grand Shielder

>under class gacha rate-up
>every day there is a different class on rate-up
>the fuck??????

There's also the fact that people know how what works and what doesn't for each quest on top of everyone having better skill levels and more servants which means we have more options available even before taking Merlin into consideration.

LIZ THREAD

Because Tamamo's biggest strength is her NP.
Which doesn't apply against Gilgameme unless you stall him for a while.
Her skills are frankly rather mediocre due to the rather serious demerits on 2 and 3.

Of all the ways you could possibly explain the rate-up in text that has to be the most confusing.

I don't think he'd be able to BP it and cut off more than one limb.
That said Herc seems like the kind of guy who would aggresively crawl towards you and bite your feet.

Sure sent-
>meltshit and passionshit
lmao nevermind

Is it now the best time to farm Gold medals?

Does anyone has the picture of Medea hugging a sheep? I need it for reasons.

One turn is enough.

Kyo-no Fran!

Why the Lancer Artoria?
Wouldn't waver be better?

>one turn and two Merlin

They merely crippled the body part, I'm talking cutting it clean like how Shirou did in FSN.

Crawling is not gonna do much. Depending on how Diarkek cuts he could take at best 2 legs and 1arn, Herakles would be useless even if he took only the legs which would be fairly easy to do.

My Tamamo did fine

Have you grailed her yet, guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=sWppk7-Mti4

Wouldn't it just be easier to cut his head off?

>They merely crippled the body part, I'm talking cutting it clean like how Shirou did in FSN.
Shirou literally destroyed 80% of Herk's body with Nine Lives Blade Works and Herk was still going to kill him if he hadn't held himself back at the last second
That goes way beyond just cutting off limbs, that's literally cutting through him so hard that he erased him one swipe at a time

nope

I mean, if you want ot have enough force to cut through someone you'll have to do it mostly in a straight line, so you'll at best take 2 legs off.
Which would honestly just be a repeat of the whole Spartacus thing where he just angrily crawls at you until he's immobilized by someone else

Reminder CCC part 2 will be next year and it will deal with Twice and the other Sakura clones that didn't appear

Revival. The point is dealing with Herakek in a way that even if he is not dead, he is still gone.

>Shirou literally destroyed 80% of Herk's body with Nine Lives Blade Works and Herk was still going to kill him if he hadn't held himself back at the last second
Yeah he crippled the body parts, like Saber Lancelot did to Agravain, he didn't cut them entirely. Are you suggesting Herakek can move withou limbs because that's retarded even for an Herktard.

>CCC
>Twice
dumb poster

>next year
When?

Wasn't it 1/8th of the body?

For all we know there could be a 40 AP node that drops only them in the next 2 rounds.

>Yeah he crippled the body parts, like Saber Lancelot did to Agravain, he didn't cut them entirely. Are you suggesting Herakek can move withou limbs because that's retarded even for an Herktard.
There's no other definition of "destroyed 80%". So yeah, that's basically what Nasu said Herk could do. This is the same guy who resisted the law of the world with nothing but pure willpower to remain in existence long enough for Ilya to die peacefully.

But why would the revival matter if he can't regenerate?
If you don't kill him you'll force out a tie in a regular grail war situation.

>he just angrily crawls at you
Wow so scary. Nah, cutting the torso in a diagonal pattern could take 1 arm and 2 legs. Harder to do, but doable.

Golden Week

Dead gaem

Post Holmes bullying teams.

How would it take two legs?
Are you talking about cutting him so the only parts thare are connected to the head are the one arm and his head with like, 1/3rd of his torso or are you talking about something else?
Because i'm pretty sure that'll jus straight up kill herc if that happens and he'll either regenerate or die on the spot, in which case just cutting the head off seems simpler if you really just want to kill the guy.

Eventually hopefully DW will realize 2 weeks is way too long for these events and just shows how slow their content is.

For what I remember from last year, the drops didn't change order, it's just that the next 2 nodes for the Hero difficulty are the one with the BIG TWO that looks easy too unless they slap Saber as the mobs as they did with Riders now and the one with Dantes/Nurses/Marie that I think it's worse just because there are 3 servants instead of 2

Mata hari, because they're both whores

>If you don't kill him you'll force out a tie
Not really just kill the Master after taking out the Servant's limbs.

Yeah he could totally kill Shirou with his non existent arms Herkbro he was going to slash Shirou with nothing but his willpower m8.
>This is the same guy who resisted the law of the world with nothing but pure willpower to remain in existence long enough for Ilya to die peacefully.
Yeah if he is so good why didn't he kill Gilgamesh while he was at it? Maybe because he is not so good.

Well not sure how canon it is but in the UBW anime Rin said God Hand was more of a Time-reversal curse than actual regeneration, maybe that can bypass Buidhe?

>tfw I need 1 more grail for level 100 Ruler Martha

>Yeah he could totally kill Shirou with his non existent arms Herkbro he was going to slash Shirou with nothing but his willpower m8.
Literally what Nasu said. Unless you have an alternate definition for what "80% of his body destroyed" means, you have no argument.
>Yeah if he is so good why didn't he kill Gilgamesh while he was at it? Maybe because he is not so good.
Irrelevant. We have irrefutable proof of him being able to go beyond human limits and resist wounds.

So what's the strat for Gil challenge quest, buffstack during the trash waves and get massive crits off early in the fight?

I'd be glad if this event lasted an entire month to be quite honest.
Imagine how many lottery resets you could do.

Herc would die from blood loss if you cut off 80% of his body if you left him like that for more than a few seconds.
in which case he'd either regenerate the limbs or die for good cuz no regen.

You're better off just killing him properly rather than trying to immobilize the guy.

I recall the VN also saying it's more of a time reversal thing, but at the same time the way they describe it working it looks like it's regeneration.
It's weird.

>Herk can move AND KILL without arms or legs
Saved for proving Herktard retardedness in the future.

Kill it before it buffs

>straight up denying what Nasu says
Deal with it Melvin. Heracles is beyond human limitations.

>Herc would die from blood loss
That reminds me.
what purpose does blood have for servants if they're walking ghosts?
Is it just there as a vestige from their living form or do they breath 'n shit?

Aren't most servants beyond human limitations as a default? that's kinda the point of them being servants.

There's no limit to how many times you could reset?

Only limit is your free time and AP.

meh, I've seen worse shit.
I remember yesterday there was this guy that said Lancelot could KoO something without touching it "because it's endless compared to GoB" or some shit.
I'm still trying to decipher the intent and logic behind that statement.

>Aren't most servants beyond human limitations as a default? that's kinda the point of them being servants.
Nasu would have you believe otherwise. For example, with Servants like Asterios and Gorgon Medusa having A++ Strength which is, apparently, beyond human limits.

Well they seem to breath as paracelsus tried to drown bryn in proto fragments.

My dick is beyond your mom's limits

>Literally what Nasu said.
Nope. We even see a CG and his arms and everything else is still connected to the body. You have no argument here Hercuck.
>Unless you have an alternate definition for what "80% of his body destroyed" means
Already gave it, body crippled, still connected as we are shown in the CG. I can crush 80% of the bones in your body and it would count as your body being destroyed, while all body parts are still connected.
>We have irrefutable proof of him being able to go beyond human limits
Yeah that proof is his failure against Gilgamesh. Here lies Herakles everyone, he can go beyond with human limits and yet can't do what Lu Bu and Lancelot have done.

>Herc would die from blood loss if you cut off 80% of his body if you left him like that for more than a few seconds.
Not really depends on how you cut or what you cut really, he has BC so he can take more than a Servant without BC.

>Nope. We even see a CG and his arms and everything else is still connected to the body. You have no argument here Hercuck.
Post it then.
>Already gave it, body crippled, still connected as we are shown in the CG. I can crush 80% of the bones in your body and it would count as your body being destroyed, while all body parts are still connected.
Post it then.
>he can go beyond with human limits and yet can't do what Lu Bu has done.
Fixed that for you, Lanceshit hasn't killed Gilgamesh even once.

I don't see how you disable usage of arms and legs without having someone die form blood loss really quickly.
BC wears off after awhile since it's literally just "You have a few extra seconds of time before you're actually dead"
It's kinda comparable to being resurrected as a zombie with a timer. You're sure as shit not alive but you can keep moving and stuff.
If you cut off all the nerves between the brain and muscles that lead to the arm and leg, if they don't regenerate like servants naturally do the sheer size of the wound is going to kill you in less than a minute, maybe 3-4 minutes if we're being generous with what BC does.

>straight up denying VN CG
Herktard being retarded as usual.

>I remember yesterday there was this guy that said Lancelot could KoO something without touching it
I remember someone yesterday also saying Gilgamesh had literally everything including Ozymandias Temple and some NP that could petrify anything that came lose to it. No idea where he got that from but it was retarded as shit.

The scene is from nine bullet revolver right?
or is it from the time Herc fought Archer?

Didn't he say that "I'm not saying Gil has this, but if he did how would Lancelot steal it" or something along those lines?
He might not even be wrong given how much wank there's been around Gil, Nasu or Narita could literally pull anything out of GoB's yellow holes.

>BC wears off after awhile since it's literally just "You have a few extra seconds of time before you're actually dead"
Battle Continuation is much more than just holding out in a fight longer. And not everyone's Battle Continuation is identical. Cu's Battle Continuation is to "accomplish what he wants to achieve," while Heracles's is to "survive." Liz uses hers to escape from battle safely (identical to how you use Disengage), and etc.
Just surviving from a mortal wound longer is something many Servants can do with skills like Independent Action (EMIYA) and being of sufficient legend (Karna and Rama). Battle Continuation includes that, but is also more than that at the same time.
At A+ rank, you do actually become able to straight up resist even mortal wounds like Shuten getting her head cut off. At that point you have to double tap them to make it count.

Shuten is scary.
I guess that level of BC is pretty useful for doujins though.

Thanks for the info.

Fuck off shill.

>can't find any CG's of Herc being wounded outside of the cool looking one from where he's Enkidu'd
Did it happen in HA perchance?
I can't find any CG that has him being wounded other than the aforementioned one.

>Post it then.
Say no more

Servants aren't people m8 Saber had her insides thorn apart for most of FSN and she could go on fine.

Does /fgog/ hate Kawasumi?

>He might not even be wrong given how much wank there's been around Gil
Well the other person might not be wrong either given how much wank there's been around Lancelot. Just saying.

Years later and i'm still really intrigued by how Takeuchi drew BLACKED herc.

>Charging ahead while shouting "ACHILLEEEESSS" (even if the enemy is not Achilles, at that moment, they are to her), she attacks with every single weapon and body part she has, and finally deals a finishing blow by biting them, just like a beast. The ultimate Anti-Achilles killing technique.

So if Pent thinks that LanceIot is AchiIIes, does that mean she can instantly kill him with her NP?

no

has there?
I think the latest thing we've seen from him is his saber form which let down alot of powerlevelfags, and I don't think Berserker Lancelot has shown up at all since Accel zero.

Dumbfuck user here, can command seals be replenished mid-battle or not?

no

yes

yes

How is Caster Gil compared to other 4* casters?

Prisma has been doing really good for him. Sakuralot was confirmed weaker than him and she is still kicking ass

If you close the game before 00:00 JST and then log in, yes.

>No one can use this weapon to a satisfactorily except Assassin
Is this why he never traced it and got Kojiro skillz?

>Lanceshit hasn't killed Gilgamesh
Kek

All the Prisma Servants are nerfed

Just gotta wait till around 23:55-23:59 JST. Pop a seal and watch what happens. at 00:00 JST.