What are the best cryptocurrencies to hold long-term right now?

What are the best cryptocurrencies to hold long-term right now?

Short term?

Don't waste your time with crypto like Bitcoin and Cuckthereum. Crypto currencies are just manipulated by people who can "predict" the next peak and dickheads that dump whenever and aren't patient. Most just hope these will increase in price when most are just pump and dumps. Play it safe invest in tangible assets.

BitBay until poloniex.
Golem until Brass golem.

Golem short (a few months)
Ethereum long(a few years)

Ok. Sounds good.

Anyone else?

Ouch... that butthurt. Want to wipe your ass with one of the hundred dollar bills I made off mETH?

ETH long term. It will hit $200. That's it's max. Perfect time to buy rn. Dip happened.

Ok. Others?

I've got a pretty good supply of ETH at this point and just want to check.

Also,

ZCash or Monero?
Which one is better to hold long-term?

I feel like Veeky Forums just likes to miss out on good things. This coin is going easily to the top 100. Again, do you research and invest what you can afford to lose.

>What made me invest in TransferCoin (TX)

>Dev is completely knowledgeable in his coding expertise
>Dev also gets hired to work on other coins for example, Crown (CRW) which is doing pretty well.
>TX has a low amount of coins, approaching the 6 million mark (OHVEY) Scarcity is a good thing
>TX itself has very good specs
>It's currently at .06-.07 cents

What exactly is TX? What's the use? Is it competing with Bitcoin/Dash to be a currency?

Also, what's your opinion on BitBay

MILO for sure.

Only 32k market cap, that's tiny. And only 10 days old.

>long-term
Decred.

I'm going to post 3 images straight from Transfercoin bitcointalk page.

This is what convinced me to invest. On top of that, the TX dev is hired and currently also working for Crown coin. Crown right now is fluctuating between 20K Satoshi - and it just hit an all time high of 29 K, as I write this.

Transfer coin is that dev main project.

It's competing with Dash user.

It also has a low supply of coins, currently at 5.8 million coins. Thus, making it more valuable because of it's scarcity.

This was my main reason. It's the only altcoin to share along with bitcoin the secp256k1 security feature. Making it even more unique. This coin focuses strongly on security which I was naturally compelled to.

>It's the only altcoin to share along with bitcoin the secp256k1 security feature.
What the fuck are you talking about.

secp256r1 and the other NIST curves are well known to possibly have NSA backdoors and therefore are likely NOT more secure than secp256k1.

>there's no fucking backdoors to hacking that coins network user.

>Bitcoin and Cuckthereum

you listed literally the only 2 cryptos that aren't pump and dumps lel

I meant the "only altcoin to share along with bitcoin" part.

Sorry for cursing user. Well that I know of TX is the only that shares that feature.

Look at this going on at Bittrex. That huge buy order.

ark for short term sell saturday trust me

How do you buy and sell. Like you buy let's say bitbay for 20% more then the going rate and you sell them for less on these traders. How do you trade without being raped?

Pepecash Long term

Milo Long term

>Cuckthereum not a pump and dump
lad

Long term I hold Monero, everything else I will happily sell into pumps.

this
PepeCash thread can be found at