Someone talk me out of buying a 2007 automatic v6 shistang as my first car

Someone talk me out of buying a 2007 automatic v6 shistang as my first car

Attached: amiretarded.jpg (600x450, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOdmELly0AU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I get it, you REALLY want a mustang but you can't afford a V8. However, you're not buying a 3 series, a Z car, an MR2, a fiero, etc, you're buying a damn mustang. My recommendation? 96-04 Mustang GT. More giddyup, better sound, a stronger axle, limited slip diff.

>v6
>automatic
>mustang
Theres your problem right there buddy
The v6 mustang is designed for poor people who cant afford a v8 or cant afford the fuel costs.
It just doesnt have the torque or power to make that hambeast of a car as fun as it should be.

Problem is in my area (CA) V8's go for 9k+
You're not wrong user

Which is why I said 96-04 did I not?

I know its hard to live in the future and not the present, but unfortunately the best thing for you and your enthusiasm towards vehicles is to wait till you can afford the better model of the car you want.
I live in australia. Over here you cant have a turbo or v8 on you probationary licence.
Id love to supe up my probationary car to the point its on par with a v8 or a turbo or a p plate restricted car.
However I know ill regret it. I knowthe best thing for me is to wait till im allowed to drive the superior car.
Take my advice. Wait till you can get the car you really want. Dont get the lesser trim. Or find one that you do genuinely want for the price.

ty
ty aus friend
we're both gonna make it

i will not be buying a v6 mustang

Buy a miata

Were all gonna make it brah.
Sometimes you gotta suffer the present to get to that dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=vOdmELly0AU

we're all gonna make it brah

Attached: 7dE4.gif (455x342, 1005K)

>Over here you cant have a turbo or v8 on you probationary licence.
In NSW you can, only thing that matters is power to weight ratio

Buy any given Disposable car that you cant wait to get rid off so when you have money you can buy something cool
>3k civic

>Ausfags are told what engines they can and can't have in their cars
>"Hur dur, if it's a V8, that automatically means it has lots of power" -Aussie Government
Absolutely diabolical.

Attached: 1519077439766.jpg (343x343, 14K)

SN95s are garbage antiques now, why do peopel still recommend them? S197s arnt even all that modern anymore but they are much better cars than the only 90s models.

S197s are significantly more expensive and an SN95 with rear gears is fast enough for babby's first V8.

whats your price cap?

not a bad first car actually as long as you don't live somewhere where it snows a lot. even then just get snow tires and weigh it down in the truck and its fine.

don’t buy a mustang if it’s not a V8, everyone will think you’re a tool unless you do something cool with the 6, but DO NOT GET AN AUTO

no the 6 is a great daily motor. simple reliable and that 5 speed auto is great. for a first car a v8 stang will probably get you in trouble anyway.

it just doesn't have the space and traction but its really a decent starter car and it will still be fun for burnouts and kick'n the tail out.

ah yes, the v6 trashstang apologists have arrived
lemme guess:
>b-b-but its faster than the old v8s
>b-b-b-but gas is expensive
>b-b-b-b-but insurance is expensive
>b-b-but its still fun

objective fact: the only v6 muscle car that is not garbage is the grand national, and no amount of crying will change that

Support the U.S economy.
I say, buy it.

As someone with a v8 mustang as his first car. Fucking get a v8. The experiences I've had and have are memorable and amazing because of it. The sound, the torque, banging gears with the 5 speed trans. If I had a v6 auto it wouldn't have been the same at all. Would've been a boring lifeless piece of shit. If you must go v6 auto go 2011+. The 3.7 cyclone is super good and walks all over the 2010 and below v8s.

>the v6 is great
>the auto is good
How to tell someone has never tried the other options

the V6 mustang is a lot like driving a pick-up that is low to the ground

>Be amerifat
>Buy Mchuge engine amerimutt car to piss of liberals and europoors
>With auto transmision
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

Attached: 1512420653081.png (645x540, 23K)

The v6 is the small engine.

its a 4.0L V6, unheard of these days.

yet my 2.0L Turbo 4 is over 30% more powerful.

and 30% gayer

It's almost like yours is (A) turbocharged and (B) the engine option the manufacturer actually gave a shit about, instead of just cramming it in as a rental car spec motor.
Granted, the V8 of this generation mustang hasn't aged super well, but at the time it was outputting pretty decent power for the price.

literally just went out with a sorority girl who had that exact car just slightly different year/trim. its a womans car through and through you poofter

Attached: BabyGrinch.jpg (625x625, 58K)

well the exhaust note certainly isnt there like on the big V6.

fuck all these dumb niggers OP, buy one. the engine is pretty reliable. put a turbo on it and you'll trigger Veeky Forums forever

>spend money on a turbo for a car with a 7.5 rear end and a shit exhaust note
>lol guise spend more on the objectively worse version it'll trigger people.

>DURRRRR displacement = good noise

The mere thought triggers the Veeky Forumsutist

Attached: 1518798867444.png (477x477, 597K)

i didnt say the V6 was anything amazing, but ive owned both and at least the V6 had some noise feedback when you hit the gas; small turbo 4s have plenty of power now but there isnt much noise there besides odd turbo sounds.

Ebin

Attached: 59667c7.jpg (479x750, 38K)

The S197's power output always bothered me.

300 bhp from a 4700cc V8 seems a bit disappointing to say the least. Would still love one, though.

Attached: 9360460951_ca1e8a05cb_b.jpg (1024x768, 385K)

I'll sell you my 2005 5 speed V6 stang for $2000

>exhaust note
literal meme

>the layout of those stickers
>the layout of this photo
why americans can't into image composition

>"Team .38 Caliber"
this is like saying "team ATM Machine". why americans can't into guns?

T. Deaf
Well, to be fair it was only a 3V. Why they didn't just go 4V Cobra heads for the S197s I have no idea, but this was still during the early years of "new" V8s after Detroit decided not to ditch them for smaller engines.

not entirely true. You can drive turbo diesels and you can also legally drive a holden with a 253. its power/weight, which is dependant on state of course.