mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg
gist.github.com/v1ld/1b019056471abcec23c2efdd5d3ef6d8
gist.github.com/v1ld/786a2b61296273dac2fe5aeba858b1a7
mega.nz/#F!RQoBEKaC!uyAfMXpgRdvc1CPBxocr7A
mediafire.com/?eb3nzh929em51
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw cwp never ever

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression :
[error]Function : CKinematicsAnimated::Load
[error]File : ..\xrRender\SkeletonAnimated.cpp
[error]Line : 744
[error]Description : fatal error
[error]Arguments : Can't find motion file 'dynamics\weapons\wpn_vsk94\wpn_vsk_hud_animation.omf'.

Using this: moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/addons/merge-addon-v10-coc-v15r4

hlep?

>Using this
Found your problem!

That looks like the same crash referenced in the illuminated kobra fix.

perkele

That seems to have done it, thanks.

Kill myself?

yeah nah

can you kill me?

You'll have to do that on your own, friend.

for a price

b-but said don't.
so what do I do?

t. sidorovich

Live another day. Just one more. You can do that, right?

so I can die tomorrow?
yay

who knows, maybe tomorrow you might not want to.

Oi, so some anons were sperging about pistols in the last thread which got me thinking. I don't know about you guys, but I really like the rookie-tier early game where you're using pistols, old rifles, single or pump-action shotguns, and occasionally SMGs. Y'know, garbage bandit kinda shit.

What if you rebalanced NPC guns and loot availability around that? Make automatic rifles (and their ammo) a lot less common, make semi/bolt rifles and small calibre pistols/SMGs much more common? So your average bandit/loner and low to mid-tier duty/freedomer are fucking at each other with SKSes and Bizons, Stetchkins and MP5s and shit. If you can get a scoped automatic rifle and a steady supply of ammunition you're golden, but that's a big if.

You could, but I recall seeing someone saying that generating npc loadouts by hand is super tedious, and that the process is typically done by a script. I also recall reading that the system was going to get revamped in CoC so that it would be far easier to do it by hand.

It seems fun from a gameplay standpoint, but the fact is the Zone isn't exactly a scarcity-heavy place. People generally come in with a relative amount of means as far as I've interpreted, so you'd think they'd at least have MORE than just a dinky pistol unless it's the most wet-eared imaginable.
Even failing that you've got duty shits, ecologists, mercs, and military all running on some combination of mili or gubment hardware.

Is it? I remember digging around in the game files and coming across what I was pretty sure were the NPC loadouts. There were a fuckload of them though, maybe a dozen per faction per rank so editing them one by one would be pretty tedious. It seems like the sort of thing that would take well to a utility. Something that you could just designate a set of acceptable weapons per-faction per-rank and it'll just jam the fuckers in.

Past the tedium I bet it'd be pretty easy to do since all you'd be doing is editing NPC loadouts, adjusting ammo drops and gear prices.

Yeah, the zone does seem really flush with weapons and gear. Makes sense too, I mean here's this place that produces wondrous anomalies, only place in the world, a lot of people are going to want to control that and a lot more are going to want to make money supplying that conflict. Lots of fingers in the pie, y'know?

I just got to thinking that, well, it's really flavourful and fun at a lower overall power level. It makes the zone a lot more dangerous and the powerful gear really appreciated. Like having to choose between a scope or an automatic, or paying through the nose to have both.

>but the fact is the Zone isn't exactly a scarcity-heavy place
True, and APS, MP5s and Bizons should probably be rare as fuck. I'd expect to mostly see shit like surplus AKMs and 74s, no real reason to smuggle in 9x19 or 9x18 anything when you could bring 7.62x39 or 5.45x39.

The only game I have played that did this well was the last of us. It was only possible because of the sneak and melee mechanics/items. Stalker has none of that.

And there's the reason this whole low-power thing would have to be a mod, not just some arbitrary handicap. Like some faggot said last thread, why use a handgun when you can use a subgun? Why use a subgun when you can use a rifle?

That's the right texture, thank you.

I've tried placing it to the directory in CoC but the texture is showing a blackout square outline around it when it appears on the ground and walls, how do i fix this.

Using an online dds converter still shows a black outline.

uploading the actual file from whatever mod you got that texture from would be appreciated too.

Survarium PVE is coming soon friends

You do know you can go through the red forest without getting your brain melted right? Unless you're using a mod to change that.

Worst fuckin' NPC in the series
I hate this man

ALOOOHAAAAA

Come on over man, I got all the SHIT you're ever gonna need!

>BugTrap, crash to desktop, freeze/lockup? Find your crash log.
Check your Documents or game install directories for the xray_[your name].log file. If you can't find it, look in the location specified at the top of fsgame.ltx. Copy the last few lines from the log and paste them here if you want any help.

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1cnQeURGCjHTRPOGJH8G5ijP1fw5vbVWSE7opABcBpNk
>Mod Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1JPA0hQZVJ6mSvTsp6Sy3CoAkObJOKeoPHEamDC19Lio
>Miscellaneous Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/103nyaAM5PKgBwuZ35jRbv7VM7tEcvi1Scv6boOMe1RM
>Start guide, beginner tips, and much much more
pastebin.com/FUPEbLiv
>HUD guide, modding basics, mod reviews, and AMK mod guide
docs.google.com/document/d/10yi79NUFhJrFO4hmGeKqaWSw35BJQv0Ve0OK94ioMEw
>Why Complete is bad and you shouldn't play it
pastebin.com/6AtetpMM
\.Performance Guides, Steam settings
pastebin.com/nzXEevG7
>Common misconceptions about Shadow of Chernobyl game mechanics
metacognix.com/stlkrsoc/WhatYouKnowThatAintSo.html
>The Zone Manual: Every Mod You'll Ever Need for the True Ukrainian Experience
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121125400
>Pasta summaries, streamer listing and more
cheeki.violates.me/

Mods and Repositories | Often out of date; use only as a last resort!

>Shadow of Chernobyl
mega.nz/#F!Z7RjwaBS!PYNDw9ugMSojbpUDgIACHQ
>Clear Sky
mega.nz/#F!oqgWWK4K!PStfjPLon_3UpVU-atgQeQ
>Call of Pripyat
mega.nz/#F!1zAilAoZ!xw3kb1awC1csjv2dMlb7Mw
>Game Repacks + Modding Tools
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
>Downgrade Patches (drag-and-drop)
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
>Unpacked Gamedata + GSC Backup HDD assets
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
>Old Builds (dated from June 1st, 2002)
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw

>Lost Alpha
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg

>Oblivion Lost Remake
gist.github.com/v1ld/1b019056471abcec23c2efdd5d3ef6d8
>Joint Pak 2
gist.github.com/v1ld/786a2b61296273dac2fe5aeba858b1a7
mega.nz/#F!RQoBEKaC!uyAfMXpgRdvc1CPBxocr7A
mediafire.com/?eb3nzh929em51

>Call of Chernobyl
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ

>Don't have Call of Pripyat but want to play Call of Chernobyl?
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI

>Xetrill's Modified LuaJIT for CS/CoP - improves performance, especially in script-heavy mods.
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22

where can I find vanilla coc weapon configs?

In the .db files lmao

y-yeah haha

ded

artefact expansion mod any good?

grab the database converter from the files on moddb

>played a shitload of CoP but only got to Pripyat once
>played a bunch of CoC
>have never played SoC past X16
>have never touched CS

:^)

Kill yourself

No idea why I didn't get further in SoC, maybe has something to do with the fact that I played CoP first.

Kill yourself

I remember getting to Pripyat in CoP and fighting Monolith, but I don't think I ever completed it. Other than that it was just playing around Zaton and Yanov with different mods, never went through the underground passage more than twice.

Kill yourself

In CoC I haven't even explored most the zones, which makes it ever so more interesting to play because I'm genuinely experiencing a lot of the content for the first time.

Kill yourself

No.

"d:\games\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - call of chernobyl\bin\xrengine.exe" -noprefetch
! Player name in registry is empty! (InstallUserName)
stack trace:

Call of chernobyl, going from jupiter to zaton.. what gives?

>games
Lmao
How about you don't fuck up a simple install and then it will work properly

What's your point?
Everything is located in that folder. The install is correct

My point is you fucked up, I don't give a fuck where your shit is, fix it.

Wow, fuck, that was the help I needed!
I don't give a fuck, you don't give a fuck, kill yourself. I have reinstalled those mods 5000 times with no crash log and now I get one, and that is the answer I get?
I'll fix it allright, I'll fix your fucking mom

5000 times with crashes with no crash log*

You never told us any mods, you think your shitty crash log with nothing in it helps?

I'm using
CoC 1.4.22
STCoP v5 5.1 patch
ANR from the repo
SWTC from repo
Outfit addon 1.7.7
selflight kobra fix
corpses drop money 14.14+
When I crash WITH something in the log it's just blink to desktop. When I crash with a clean wiped log it's "x-ray engine 1.6 stopped working"
I just played for a while and it was good, so I guess it's just x ray being x ray.
But I am seriously stumped with that clean wiped log, no one on the internet has an answer

>loot money with already easy as fuck STCuCk

It's not "xray being xray", something in your modlist has broken. Nobody is going to be able to help you because the game is exiting before it is able to print a meaningful error message or stack traceback.

Alright, thank you. That is the best answer I've had so far!
It's actually too easy, and removing it could only lead to more stability I guess

Or a broken game, you know, how it usually goes with uninstalling mods midgame.

I meant in general, of course I would start fresh.

scope textures not showing up, I just see blue, what's up with that?

Blue screen of death
Refer to

Would anyone have any idea if the editing of all trade files to make merchants buy 50 % damaged weapons instead of 70 % would conflict with outfit addon for call of chernobyl?
I'm asking because these files seem to be included in the addon

>What if you rebalanced NPC guns and loot availability around that?
I started working on that before the update. It's a very good idea and a practical way to balance handguns by having them being among the most common weapons found in the Zone.

Stuff like the entire first rank of Loners only armed with handguns, then shotguns and rifles, then assault rifles when at Veteran.

Just edit the files included with the add on?

>True, and APS, MP5s and Bizons should probably be rare as fuck. I'd expect to mostly see shit like surplus AKMs and 74s, no real reason to smuggle in 9x19 or 9x18 anything when you could bring 7.62x39 or 5.45x39.

It depends entirely on the vendor.

Someone like Sid would probably sell handguns, shotguns and other trash to rookies, while you'd have Duty selling AKs because they've been in the Zone for a long time and have a dedicated supplier.

I think Bandits could reasonably get more subguns due to their organized crime connections, it's not like SMGs are uncommon as they're typically used by some police orgs.

The Army typically has AKs, and I think most of the Loners that get one of those loot them from the military.

It's all rank and price dependent, since lower ranks have less income to work with.

Then there's the practical applications of certain weapons, and that's where I see shotguns being extremely common as a weapon that provides a general means of survival for both hunting and combat.

Is it possible to have trader inventories change based on the players rank?

Lmao that's how it always is since SoC

What is the best weapons pack for SoC?

Yes.

I don't think someone like Sid would even sell an AK to a rookie. People like Sid know the value of such a thing to an experienced stalker, and so they price gouge the shit out of it regardless of how generous his supply is. I don't think Sid really minds parting with it either, but I think he's experienced enough to know that if he gives an AK to a rookie, he's just going to croak in an anomaly right off the bat and burn through his supplies faster than usual.

So Sid will toss the greenhorns a handgun or a broken shotgun and tell them to work with that until they can bring him back something nice, then he'll sell something better.

Trader inventories in SoC change depending on infoportions that denote game progression. It has nothing to do with rank.
Yes, trade section conditions are parsed by xr_logic.parse_cond_list() which will allow boolean checks for xr_conditions functions. Write a few functions that return true when the actor reaches a cettain rank, false otherwise, and use them in lieu of the infoportion checks.
The only problem is that trade_manager updates once every update loop, so lots of complex conditions might slow the game down. A simple rank check would be fine, though.

why

AO and STCoCK are both trash mods of the worst kind, filled with low quality garbage with the only redeeming factor being the amount of low quality garbage

Someone's fucking upsetti spaghetti about dumb shit again

Says the guy eating shit

I don't play this game anymore, I only shitpost.

I bet you're playing right now

I'm making a shitty website right now

I bet it's a website about your favorite video game: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Chernobyl

Hey, guy who was working on the armor and outfit mod for CoC a while back. My Mom got sick and I had to take care of her in the hospital for a while. She got lung cancer, but she's doing better now and has no traces of the cancer left. Everything is fine but it was a rough time.

I'll try getting back to work on it this winter, I still have all the left over shit on my external for it.

It's a website about some shitty beauty salon for some blokes I dont even know.
F

Does your mom make Stalker mods?

Is an exo worth it in clear sky?

What do you think?

It always makes me feel like I'm getting cancer, so maybe.

She made Lost Alpha.

OWR is pretty good. Arsenal mod for older patches. Most weapons are included in overhauls like New Arsenal or Lurk. Radiophobia has pretty fun gunplay.

Thank you!

>Stalker GOG bundle on sale again
Fucks sake at least the newfags are gonna bump the thread

We were all newfags once my unreasonably spicy friend

No

I bought the games and was wondering which one to start with and what are the best mods for bugs and graphics but preserve the vanilla gameplay? Should I skip clear sky? I heard that it was horrible and I could skip it and play call of pripyat. A friend told me that call of chernobyl is pretty much all three games so I've been playing that but how do I turn off the brain burner? ao or stcop? I'll see you guys in a week or so. Have fun.

Stalker general, such an elite club.
Kill yourself.

Read the OP

If you aint elite you dead in da zone