Got this hole in the canvas(?) that is behind the back seat of my car, and it pisses me off

Got this hole in the canvas(?) that is behind the back seat of my car, and it pisses me off.
Does Veeky Forums know any creative ways to cover it up or otherwise fix it?

Attached: photo_2018-03-26_21-18-11.jpg (720x1280, 114K)

Better pic maybe

Attached: photo_2018-03-26_21-18-12.jpg (720x1280, 80K)

Fold your countries flag using proper technique and place it over the tear.

not bad

Take that whole piece off and wrap in whatever youd like, i say a chinese cartoon woman

put a sticker over it

That would look like crap though, what sticker could possibly blend in

I was thinking about a brand of sound equipment like alpine or bose

Maybe, would be pretty ok actually

Attached: almonds.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

Is there a pic of this anywhere btw

>Got this hole in the canvas-like fabric
Tears in cloth are often fixed by applying an iron-on patch on the reverse side. Of course, the tear has to be carefully tucked down before applying the iron that melts the adhesive on the thin cloth patch.

I can't reach the other side I'm afraid. I tried simply putting a piece of duct tape on the other side to camouflage it, but to no effect.

>Got this hole in the canvas
Thinned down glue can work in adhering the torn piece back down to the substrate.

0. maintain attitude of common sense.
1. wash hands.
2. if canvas is grimy from dirty hands touching it and trying to push that piece down, then clean with light mist of alcohol and blot dry.
3. thin down some fabric glue or elmers about 60% elmers and the rest being water.
4. dampen q-tip with glue mix. by dampen that means not soaking wet. carefully and firmly daub the substrate surface while not daubing the other fabric. if you have to, break the q-tip in half and use the paper stick end as the daub. also daub some on the backside of the canvas fabric. The amount on the q-tip should be light and not soaking wet since you don't want to soak the fabric.
4. carefully press and hold the fabric down. you might even use the flat side of a butter knife to do this. hold down long enough for the torn piece to be glued down.

No idea of your substrate material. But if it is stiff foam backing, then do not press hard on it or aged foam will permanently crumble. That MEANS you'd have to only use the soft cushy end of the q-tip and press gently to apply glue mix.

Attached: race queenn.jpg (600x900, 170K)

Thanks, but would that work if I can't reach the backside?

Also bump

How about recover the whole piece for 100 bucks.

>would that work if I can't reach the backside?
Read that guy's post again. Perform it in your mind.

Gonna go with this.

basically like this but less weeb trash

Attached: jRMdDvN.jpg (3000x2250, 1.87M)

God I bet her pusy is brown

I don't have x-ray vision.

Attached: racequeen_Sakuya_Izayoi_(Touhou_Project).jpg (800x1200, 171K)

Isn't that a Chinese flag canvas, instead of a folded flag?

I like sewing/ironing on cool patches or materials

twingo plushie

Got examples?

>Does Veeky Forums know any creative ways to cover it up or otherwise fix it?
Wrap the whole piece with new fabric that simply covers up the old piece. The fabric simply tucks down into the crevices on either end. Glue down the torn piece that is stucking up to prevent a lump showing up under the new fabric.

Pick a bright color. OR pick several different colored fabrics at the fabric store and alternate colors each month.

Attached: Racequeen2.jpg (800x1200, 196K)