Is it possible to learn how to drive a car well enough to pass a drivers test without having a car or paying for...

Is it possible to learn how to drive a car well enough to pass a drivers test without having a car or paying for lessons?

I'm a poor fag with no friends family or money for driving lessons. I want to book a road test so I can get my drivers license, but I don't have a car to actually practice on

What can I do? Will youtube videos and practice suffice to get me my license?

I should note I have been driving a motorcycle on the road for like 5 years, I know all the road rules, and consider myself a pretty good driver on my bike. I've just never operated a car.

Reason is I want to finance a car but I can't finance it without a drivers license.

Attached: 1521688856915.jpg (1280x960, 178K)

where you live? also, post more of that trap

Canada

where in canada... different test standards for every province.

BC

the only thing id be worried about is parallel parking, stuff like that. There are no road rules I'd violate. Other things like having a mental idea of the space i take physically will be a problem

Attached: 1521688821999.jpg (1280x960, 230K)

I was hoping you were not going to say BC. I live here and you will need to practice to pass in addition to all the time you have to get in your L and your N stage. your going to need a school

Wait why do I need to go to a school? How rigorous is it? I have ridden my bike here so I drive very safely on the roads and I know the road rules, isn't it just then the parallel parking technique?

Teach me how to drive and I'll give you all my cute trap pics

if you're too poor to take driving lessons you're too poor to own a car in canada

It's not that I don't have money, it's that I don't have time. I work at a startup around 10-12 hours a day, every day. I'm just a cheap bastard with no time to dedicate to learning road rules when I already know them.

>I'm a poor fag with no friends family or money for driving lessons
so you're larping.

what? Do you have $800 to lose $2k in wages from work, sit in a classroom learning the signs i already know for 20 hours in a week? I don't

I just want to take my test, pass and buy a god damn car

>I have ridden my bike here so I drive very safely on the roads and I know the road rules

driving a car here is different. thanks to all the shit drivers, the testing is really strict. the ICBC examiners will pick up on your unfamiliarity with a car.

can you pass the written test and use the L license to buy a car? if so, all you need is a couple weeks of someone sitting in the passenger seat to get good enough to get your N

where in BC you at?

>needing a driving instructor
I think that's called a father user.

I already have an L. The issue is I'm moving to WA and need an N to transfer to a full license. I cannot finance with an L from another country and the L doesnt transfer over to anything.

My dad died when I was 4, my mom killed herself when I was 9, and I am an only child

Its been hard. I'm 31 now but I think I'm ready to learn how to drive

>The issue is I'm moving to WA and need an N to transfer to a full license

and you can't finance here and take a car from here to there? From what I understand, that's not all that hard (lots of friends with Washington registrations).

Now, if you can go take your test in abbotsford then you should be good. they are pretty chill.

No. I am moving to Washington permanently. I cannot buy an finance a car in Vancouver and bring it over here because I will be paying rape insurance.

>I cannot buy an finance a car in Vancouver and bring it over here because I will be paying rape insurance.

fair point. your best bet is to use a friends car or rent a car and drive around at night for a few weeks

The problem with not going to driving school in Canada, is that there are a bunch of little things during the road test they look for that can fail you, if you didn't know about them. Such as making it obvious to the instructor that you are checking your mirrors after every intersection, shoulder checking, etc. The schools basically train you how to make your good habits visible to your instructor. So every time you check your mirrors you have to turn your head quickly, instead of just glancing at them while your head is facing forward.

I would recommend if you don't want to cough up $600+ for the entire course, just find a teacher who will train you while you practice the test route a bunch of times. Considering you don't have a car though this will be a pain in ass. You'll have to borrow somebody's car for the test. Your best option might just be to take the whole course for $600+ and do the test in your teacher's car. :/

Just my 2 cents.

nice, i thought you were going to give me some decent advice but apparently you're a fucking retard

>use a friends car
NO FRIENDS WHO WILL DO THIS, STATED ALREADY

>rent a car
YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER, HOW DOES ONE RENT A CAR WITHOUT HAVING A DRIVERS LICENSE?

cool, was actually (maybe) going to offer to help you out if you had no other options as I have a car, a class 5 and am 27 (can legally supervise an L driver) but if your going to fly off the handle, go fuck yourself.

fuck off nigger you think I'd meet up with someone IRL after posting traps from my collection? You're deluded fuckboy, this boipussy is going home alone tonight

>You're deluded fuckboy
someone is deluded if they think that attitude is going to get ANYONE to help them with driving. have fun failing.

Just make sure to make shoulder checks obvious, signal in parking lots, check mirrors obviously, and fake confidence with driving and you should be fine. They're pretty strict in BC you're kinda fucked.

Yeah bitch I'm just going to pay some stupid vancouver gook $200 canadian dollars to lend me his car and teach me for 2 hours, then im going to move to washington, buy my porsche 911 and pick up your cute little twink bf, faggot

Attached: 1520990349665.jpg (903x701, 76K)

I live in Washington and can teach you to drive if you rent a car fron turo or somethijg

How long do you think I'll need (in terms of hours) with some craigslist dude's car to be ready? I can overemphasize movements, its just time getting familiar with the form factor of a car and not a motorcycle

Actually that's before I saw all of your rude as hell comments. If I see your ass trying to talk like this in my state I will beat the shit out of you

>Yeah bitch I'm just going to pay some stupid vancouver gook $200 canadian dollars to lend me his car and teach me for 2 hours

someone does not understand how asians work here lol

Yeah I talk about traps and niggers in real life, good luck

$200 canadian is fucking nothing dude

>$200 canadian is fucking nothing dude

no Asian is going to rent out their car to some white punk for any amount of money. If you have not lived here long enough to realize that everyone either hates each other or is super suspicious of each other in BC then your not observant enough to drive.

Are you retarded? There are literally people on craigslist doing this

THEN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE IF YOU HAVE ALL THE FUCKING ANSWERS TO YOUR PROBLEM YOU RAGING RETARD?

DIDNT YOU READ FUCKFACE? I DONT HAVE FRIENDS

I hope you never wonder why that is

Could it be related to being on this website for 12 fucking years? How about not having parents? Being raped when I was a kid? Fuck you I deserve to be like this

>I have ridden my bike here so I drive very safely on the roads and I know the road rules

Riding a bike equates in no way to operating a motor vehicle.
A lot of the idiots on bikes here run red lights, ride on the footpath when it suits them, hold up traffic just because they can.
A lot have no clue of any road rules, they don't have to sit a licence to ride on the road.

>is it possible to get experience without getting experience?

You tell me.

The only way you get better at something I'd through education and practice.

Nice pics of you bruh, how big the dick?

>tfw you’ll never be this cute
t. Femboy

What's the name of the Trap? Asking for my Trap friend, who is me in reality!

Need the sauce for the trap

It’s a FtM who happens to wear makeup and shit but still go by male pronouns.

It’s a trapped trap

why do u guys call obvious females traps? are you shy or something?

ok but i still need the sauce pls

I never even suspected that Veeky Forums was this kind of board... what a shame

Attached: 28378778_10212892979691567_3753689011094130235_n.jpg (720x537, 41K)

Here in Netherlandistan you can do simulator lessons. Probably because cars and thus lessons are relatively expensive. A driving school close by has 20 simulator lessons for 200 euros.

Oof This thread went down hill. OP had anons that we're ready to help a fellow br/o/

>filthy moroccans can only drive cars in sims

Biking in the rain and riding the bus must be fun in your shithole country.

op's a disingenuous dingus though
i hope he fails, not just in this endeavor, but at life in general

No one has any more pics of her?
Or even a name?

Pretty sure that's mightybenz.

Prettyboygloss on tumblr

>Need an account to view Tumblr
God I hate that site.
Thanks though.

thanks my dude

>her

In america the further you go out into the country the easier the tests are, don't know if it's the same for canada but worth a shot.

I was the only person I know in high school who went to driver's ed BEFORE they took their test. Everyone only took it afterward for the insurance discount

Most of Veeky Forums is that way. Hell, you you posted traps on /diy/ you'd probably get a positive response.

That's some next level trappery

>Is it possible to learn how to drive a car well enough to pass a drivers test without having a car or paying for lessons?
No.
You will have to bite the bullet in one way or another. Call instructors, see what your options are. Maybe you can pay the instructor more to work around your hours, and I remember seeing ads for cars available to rent to do the test in at the registries here in alberta, maybe there's something similar there.
But you sound like you have some odd ideas about the way the world works so you most likely won't be able to find something that works for you.

I passed my N test without any schooling.

You shouldn't really need any schooling. Just memorize the drivers handbook and take the online quizzes. If you need somebody to teach you how to use a steering wheel and pedals you shouldn't be on the road.

With Miatas being so p/o/pular I’m not sure why you’re surprised...

I'd hope that most of us passed with simply knowing how, but if you're driving a manual you really have to get a feel for gear shifting. Beyond that just knowing how much steering to apply, but I'm sure if you're cautious you'll pass just fine.

If your some sort of minority your fine. If your a straight white guy be prepared to take the road test at least three or four times after driving lessons.

practice on a go-kart man

I live in an extremely liberal state
I’m a straight white dude
And I passed my first try

You probably just suck lad

Attached: big-jb21-oct-16-2012-god-i-wish-that-were-15463616.png (500x300, 31K)

Did you see the picture OP posted? Pretty sure he isn't straight.

OP come back so we can laugh at you some more