Just how fucked are you getting on fuel costs Veeky Forums?

Just how fucked are you getting on fuel costs Veeky Forums?

Attached: IMG_20180326_215141.jpg (3024x4032, 2.46M)

$2.18 per litre.
($8.20 per gallon)

like $3 a gallon
for a car with a 22 gallon tank
make an estimation

93 is ~3.09 in chicagoland

1.55 per litre of regular

€1.50 per liter
Netherlands = Negerlands

€1.35 per litre, 98 octane

Assuming that's $ per gallon then it's about €1 to a liter if converted to metric. I pay 1,67 a LITER on the highway in the Netherlands, which equals to 6,3216376726 a gallon. And this is for our 95 RON which is the same as you guys' 91 pump gas. Kill me

Attached: 1520046288701.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Ls400?

2.25NZD/L for 98RON.

€1,55/litre for ron 98 / aki 93
€0,52/litre for LPG. Less mileage makes fuel costs half as for petrol. Makes it the same fuel cost per km as a 1.6L despite being a 2.3L
€0,35/litre for LPG in the middle of nowhere in Belgium near my weekend home, usually lasts me till the next weekend.

I just filled up for €1.49 per liter
Based firezone

I pay 90 bucks a week for fuel, usually filling up 50-60 litres
premium only because racecar

Filled up for €1,67 per liter yesterday, Texaco A73 Oirlo. I'm always on the highway so that's the issue.

not very much. its quite cheap in switzerland

>1.5 swiss francs or 1.27 euro or 1.59 dollars

If you’re so close to the border I would just tank there

I do occasionally, But i do forget it sometimes and almost run out on the highway.

I paid $2.34 per gallon yesterday at Costco for regular.

£1.25 per liter, works out $6.63 per US gallon

You eurofags better have nice roads for what you have to pay in gas.

1.13€/L for diesel, that's 0.075€/km or 0.15$/mi after taxes in my econobox.

Member in 2014 when gas was 1.60 a gallon with obama? I member

1.5 kangaroo koins/litre for poverty 91

3.85 for prem
Getting 20mpg on my AP1 but i drive 60 miles a day

Attached: 1518831631737.png (457x381, 252K)

Member when gas was 3 dollars a gallon with george bush? I member

I remember 4.75 under Obama because I had to buy thousands of dollars worth

Attached: 19e7222f6e50ec4e3c54dd1f90bbda5a.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Not great. $2.95/gal and about 18mpg combined.

Remember when gas was under 2 dollars a gallon with dubya?

Before katrina, i member

I think its like $1.60/L

Used to be 1.60 a gallon in the winter of 2014

It's almost as if who the president is has no effect on gas prices at all

When I first started driving I was paying 70 cents a litre, shits out of control all over the world.

It kinda does, gas is always more expensive when a republican is president from my own observations

Honest question. For real, why don't all Europeans just kill yourselves? Why do you voluntarily live in Europe? Like just move out or die

Ethanol fucked everything up, its not like europe grows a shit ton of corn to make it, its shipped from burgerland

So the president determines world market prices? Interesting

Wrong.

Attached: ThePriceOfGas.jpg (800x5300, 1.1M)

No, the president doesnt, but obama years fracking and the world putting pressure on russia tanked gas prices. You know for freedom instead of profit like republicans only care about.

1.57€/litre, 70% of this is taxes
Fucking Poortugal

Member republicans want to inrease gas taxes

Germoney grows plenti
Are you sure?

Attached: 170106094249-09-obama-economy-gas-prices-update-640x640.jpg (640x640, 47K)

>move to the US
>get shot
>die anyway

You just can't win

Show the part with bushs terms in office and also clintons

No $1.45 is what I'm showing

Attached: 170105181212-06-obama-economy-foodstamps-640x640.jpg (780x780, 57K)

The part where the recession tanked speculative oil prices?

>live in eurabia
>Sharia Law
>Get stoned to death for eating bacon or acid faced for leaving a bar

Opec flooded the market you dipshit
The president is always responsible, remember?

Because of which country invading ukraine and sanctions to hurt which country?

Rewriting history, dear. They did it for market share which backfired splendidly.

Completely fucked
Euro95 is 1.658 right now
My '91 celica did 10km/l when it was new, its way thirstier now
fuck driving cars in the netherlands anyway. I'm not even allowed to enter some cities any more and the speedhumps kill my poor car

You guys sure love brick pavers over there

$2.37 per gallon

>go to school
>learn CPR to save mate from dying in arts class shooting

Current prices per litre at my local station (France).
E-10 95 octane : 1.428€
Diesel : 1.359€

Attached: Sans titre 1.png (304x404, 31K)

Because shitty prices on fuel are just a small thing.

Different cetane level on premium diesel?

Gas at $2.19 in Houston.

there's a pretty good correlation between fuel prices and road conditions. Netherlands is extremely expensive (1,50€/L) but the roads are silky smooth, very well maintained and you can get anywhere with ease.
Also: it's freaking expensive but you never drive far. In the metro area you can get anywhere within 1 hour of driving. The longest you can drive while staying in the Netherlands is 4 hours. And that's from bumfuck nowhere1 to bumfuck nowhere2.
So in general you don't have extremely high fuel costs.
Still sucks that a leisurely drive costs quite a bit of money.

I never understood why Euros are so afraid of getting shot like its the absolute worst thing in the world. Like oh no, you died! Big fucking deal, who are you anyway? Its just some bullets

Yes, 51 for regular, 54 for premium Diesel

Attached: Sans titre 1.png (780x790, 32K)

>Using CPR for a gunshot

Fuel costs have nothing to do with the quality of the roads.
We pay absurd amounts of road tax for our good roads.
We also pay extra tax on fuel (and alchohol, ciggarettes, etc)

look up correlation.
Also, learn to make the distinction between correlation and causation. I used the word correlation with a reason.

>just move out
Where? USA only takes violent brown people.

Attached: F54DEAF5-AA1A-45EF-9D62-4A86848DE281.jpg (918x571, 147K)

Filled up last night for 1.18$ CAD /litre. It'll sometimes go below 1.10$ but that's regular gas of course

How much is Canadian rupees in real money?

>USA only takes violent brown people.
So... Europeans?

Um, so we pay highway tax on every gallon of gas over here in the US. It hasn't been raised in something like 20 years or more. You don't pay tax on fuel?

>living in Canada

Kill yourself

>you don’t pay tax on fuel
>price of oil goed down 70%
>price of gas goes down 20%
You bet your ass we do
Alcohol and cigarettes are cheaper in Europe minus Britain and Scandinavia than in the USA. Many states dont even allow alcohol sales on sunday or run their own State owned monopoly on alcohol sales.

We pay road tax just for owning a car. The heavier the more you pay per month.
Than you pay regular tax (tax added value) on gas which is 21%
Than ON TOP OF THAT you pay accijns for gas (and even more on diesel)

Accijns are also paid on alchohol, cigs and curiously, soda drinks like cola.

Is Europe not the same?

Last i saw was 1 US = 0.78 CAD

Are you me?

Its 1 cad to 0.78 us woops

In the Netherlands and Europe in general you pay a monthly sum of money for your car calles road tax. It is determined by a few factors like weight, emissions and fuel type.

Worthy to note here is that our tax on petrol cars is low, but taxes on petrol are high while our tax on diesel cars is high and diesel itself is cheap. As a result it is cheaper to drive petrol sub 2.000 km per month and diesel is better if you drive more than 2.000km per month.

Bout $5 for a pack of Marlboro in TN.
Holy shit, you pay monthly? Or just like one big sum when you buy your yearly tags? Cars really are a luxury over there.

How much are these American rupees in real money? (€)

2.2$ for 87, all 7 of my vehicles use it, god bless america

I pay insurance and road tax monthly but it's not so bad because I drive an old car that only weighs 1000kg. Monthly road tax isn't that much at least.

When you get a job here it's quite important to know if they cover travel costs because even if you live only 20 km away from your job, I'd be using about 4 liters of petrol, at 1.65 euro a liter, every day just for the privilige of going back and forth to my job every day.

About the same.

You pay tri monthly though of course if you want to pay for 1 year nobody is gonna say no.
>Cars really are a luxury over there.
Well not really. They are just our governments greatest milking cow. People can afford them, they just swallow a big chunk of income.

What really is true is that 18 year olds just cannot own a car without having a rich parent. Nobody in highschool has a car over here so watching American shows where everyone goes to school by car is just surreal.

This.

Buying a car is cheap here. I spent 1600 on mine, 700 on repairs. But I pay 33 euros monthly just for owning it. On top of that is also mandatory insurance.

It is worthy to note that the majority of new Audi’s or BMW’s for example are bought on a lease contract by companies to give to their employees.
Having a nice car and unlimited free fuel is something you arrange when you get a good job. It’s how succesful people distinct themselves from plebs

Mine cost €1k and monthly price of about €40. On top of that my employer pays for travel expenses so in that regard it’s almost free to own.

Oh, so the monthly tax is just like a phone bill or something. Also: supply vs. demand
Yeah, I was amazed to learn mustang outsold Porsche in DE because fleet sales figures didn't hit that period. Fleet Porsche. Wtf.

Same, I get paid travel expenses despite my daily commute being 7 minutes.
What car you got my dude?

Except for Montana, ah Ha

Well no it’s not a phone bill at all. It’s a tax based on your type of car that goes from €60 to €300+ every 3 months. It’s nothing for little shitboxes while people with luxurious diesels (almost all BMW’s in Europe are diesel) get molested and have to drive like 5.000km or more before diesel pays off.
Yaris

My toyota man
Celica here. It's a miracle it's so cheap in taxes and insurance

I'm super pissed at Germany because I can't look at their roads and cities in Google maps. That is all.

Attached: 3FmJcTzS_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Why?

Nice, reminds me of the 90s. It’s not a car you see a lot anymore.
How is the insurance low though? I can recall it used to be a typical youth suicide mobile like the Civic
Picture a lot of graffiti and concrete

I dunno, you try to put the little man in DE and it's just blank. Privacy or something probably.

>German roads
Crack galore and every meter there is black tar on the road indicating they krautrigged some pothole

>turned 16 in 1998
>drive 88 Bronco
>$15 fills up gas tank
It's crazy to think that I used to have to work gas money into my budget when the gas prices skyrocketed. At one point I was spending over $200 a month on gas. I really miss my Bronco.

About $2.49/gallon here in AZ. Works out to .53 EUR/Liter.

You can go to a few select cities and you will see why Google stopped their services. Every 5th house is blanked out

Since my car is 26 years old my insurance company considers it an old timer.