tradingview.com/

Stock Scanner:
finviz.com

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

stocktwits.com
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-22/dole-s-murdock-agrees-to-74-million-settlement-over-2013-deal
seekingalpha.com/article/4057165-merrimack-decent-drug-bad-money-poor-management-terrible-deal
globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/03/22/943255/0/en/HTG-Molecular-Diagnostics-Obtains-CE-Mark-for-its-HTG-EdgeSeq-ALKPlus-Assay-EU.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>
>Pump and Dump Advertising:
>stocktwits.com

nice

Is KTOS fizzing out or is this a good time to buy more with the dip?

Not sure if should just make a run with my money now and come back later.

Opinions on CRBP?

how to ahcieve balls to go all in on jdst for when gold futures faall the ineviable fall

WIN huuuuuge dip. , actually just buy everything gold man sacks says you should sell

fuck off pinks

i'd pump and dump that

if you know what i mean

but... youre a pink too

Why do we have to have the leveraged ETF conversation every thread

is OPGN a good short?

I guess ceru is not muh nigga. neither is cvm.

If you need a list of good shorts I can just tell you everything I've invested in

That's so cute Pink-chan.

CERU is trash. CVM just needs to have that hold lifted and Bam. Moon Mission.

I feckin wish i shorted NAK..it might bounce around for a while

Can I get an ETA on RNN and CVM I think I'm bag holding as I watch my account dip every day.

Did you hear about it in Veeky Forums?
short it if yes

RNN bro...remember MSTX?

this rite aid merger better happen or i'm gonna be pissed.

CBIO. did it hit bottom?

is there a deadline?

because the size of my balls.

Give me over night holds quick!

yeah they extended the deadline from January to July but I think they want the merger to be approved by mid april.

short ITEK I want the sqeeeeze to be sweeet

im holding AMD myself.

DGAZ, JDST, DWT

AMD

OVAS

Gold price plummeting and JDST still down, why? Is it because people are seeing this and buying JNUG? I see volume is double the average, must me a lot of trading going on, yes? I want to close out before market close but I'm pretty sure gold will go down even more AH or premarket tomorrow. Do I just set a limit sell and chill? WHAT DO????

Always take your gains faggot. Sell at the next peak you see

dont hold jdst overnight

I'm in @ 13.62. No gains to be made right now. I correctly predicted gold going down by the end of the day but the stock is hitting hard resistance around 13.7. I don't trade ETFs for measly gains. Which is why I'm considering setting a limit sell with no expiry at 13.8 and holding overnight.

JDST is up actually.

or did you hold overnight? dont hold jdst overnight.

time to sell. you lost on it, sorry. it happens. move on, or you're gonna have a bad day tomorrow.

Someone needs to create A bagholder ROBINHOOD edition!!

AMRS
PPHM
RNN
XTNT
NAKD

You missed PTN

That was too rich for my blood brotha!

For the past few weeks that I've been monitoring gold prices I've been autistically good at predicting the trends day to day, I'm only trading with $1,500 total and I usually use about half that on JNUG/JDST lately and I've made about $150 since so I'm pretty sure I can still get ahead with this trade.

Quick: hold faz?

no if green

alright well, its a huge risk. it may not behave the way you think it will because of the way JDST works. Personally I'd never speculate with it but ultimately its your call.

xrt is gonna close with a nice hammer candle today. this is looking promising. :)

this was me in 2013

today (just now) I saw this article bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-22/dole-s-murdock-agrees-to-74-million-settlement-over-2013-deal

HOW DO I GET PAID YO
HELP

I actually just had a limit sell placed at $13.8 but saw the spike in JDST up to 13.7 as soon as AH hit and changed it to a $13.85, wish me luck user

1.3% gains today. Yay 3 more days like this and I can recoup my losses from yesterday.

i think there is a bigger list than that
Anybody remember ESI?

what happened to HTBX?

CERU muh nigga

>Not buying in on the dip and making a 2.5% gain

I got out of that ship as soon as it went above my average. I might climb back on if the price stays that low because ER is coming up and some investors are trying to get the price above $1.00

I also sold SOXL for a tiny profit yesterday and re-bought on the dip at 72.94, same thing with AKS in at 7.41, altogether today I am up 3%.

Hahaha I bought in premarket yesterday and watched $2k become $1.5k in minutes... Heh... Oh gawd...

>buying anywhere near market open

You will learn soon, or lose all your money.

its going up a bit better hurry

Are there any other 3x or 2x ETFs that are more closely correlated to gold prices? I've been hammering away at JNUG and JDST and making some money, but sometimes they just don't correlate, like earlier today when gold prices were plummeting but JDST was still going down little by little. I want something that is very closely tied to gold, because for some reason I think I can read the charts.

No they are all very manipulated by big players

Cause they don't follow gold futures it's miners, but in a way it does influence it's price

NAK bro checking in
Sold yesterday at $1.50 before the happening, bought back in at 1.35 for 420 dank shares and already have 3.5% in the bag but this is going to moon without warning so I'd rather be sitting on shares when that happens

I don't care if they are manipulated, just that they correlate to gold prices.

Same here. Does anyone know how long the hold will actually take to remove?

user come on, you're better than this, don't fuck around with that amount.

FINALLY MY BAGHOLDING OF HTGM PAYS OFF

It was a tough lesson to learn and I won't be doing it again.

MACK no! How bad is this?

Summary:

Merrimack just sold itself to Ipsen for $575mn.

What remains is an early stage pipeline with no near term catalysts.

The deal just isn’t good enough for me to be interested in the stock right now.

seekingalpha.com/article/4057165-merrimack-decent-drug-bad-money-poor-management-terrible-deal

Happy for you user :")

Sell at the bell or get slaughtered waiting for more profit

Stock up on AMD etc, leave it for a few months, thank me during the summer.

I'm selling at market close tomorrow before earnings report.

globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/03/22/943255/0/en/HTG-Molecular-Diagnostics-Obtains-CE-Mark-for-its-HTG-EdgeSeq-ALKPlus-Assay-EU.html

fuckin lit

Could jnug ever hit 13 or 30? I know it seems unlikely, but could it?

These are my holding brotha!!!
But I am glad I didn't get into CERU.

It won't its swing trade bulls vs bearers!!
Long term it would be same price.

Watch JNUG and TVIX tomorrow
Health care bill won't pass which will cause the market to tank again
Today was a bull trap

UGL measures 2x the daily performance of gold.

but the key there is DAILY performance, its not going to track with long term gold prices, so don't treat it that way. If you want a long term investment in gold, buy gold. If you want to make a long term investment without dealing with the commodity itself then invest in companies you think will benefit from gold directly.

no, that's not how JNUG works.

I dont understand jnug/jdst.

If I buy jnug at 5, then two weeks later it goes to 12, isnt that alot of profit?

Depends how many shares you have user :)

You gotta swing these homies!! Need some day trade and lots of money!!!!!
And risky to boot!!!
But when we hit the right swing. OOh!

I'm looking for an entry myself.

You think anything around 1.40 is solid?

I bought OPGN at 1.09 four days ago and it's 1.14 today. Hope we see some nice volume tomorrow.

I only day/swing trade JNUG/JDST. If you hold it more than a week or so the decay will eat you alive.

See if uvxy tickles your tockle

God, I would ball up and probably swing JDST for days. Anyone actually fucking holds these for 3+ days? Man cause are some real real balls you got. Actually only jdst I would. GDX if more days cause jnug does have it's overbought times you don't even need technicals to know when that happens anymore

I've been holding nugt and uvxy since monday. I have no clue what to do.

I've only been trading them for ~3 weeks but I'm up $150 and my exposure to them is at most $600. I don't get techincal on it I just look at charts and try to guess. This shit's so volatile I didn't really see any sense in trying to read into it. So I could be entirely wrong and just lucky, but my strategy seems to be working for the moment.

Literally how I made my first big cash. I guess look at the bigger picture and get appetite of risk. Sell a NICE portion of uvxy. Based on February XIV will go sideways (lost money on XIV 3 times like this), but this shit could prob fuck up with tax delays or whatever.

Either ways votalility has to go down, it's going to be most likely very daytradeable starting today

My rationale is that they always seem to swing at least close to somewhere in the middle within 3-5 days, and if they go too far in one direction I set stop losses. In one situation I was forced to hold over the weekend and held JNUG for maybe 8-9 days and then it popped and I made a ~18% profit on it. Like I said, I might just be getting lucky lately. I recognize that these stocks are just gambles the way I'm playing them. I tend to not care too much about decay because I feel they will almost certainly correct somewhere within my sell range within any given week or two.

When I started I did and lost my ass. Lesson learned. Stock market is like 4chins very unforgiving.

anyone cvm here?
can some medfag tell me if Multikine if good, or is it trash.
speculative longterm maybe?

How big are your losses? I'm assuming every winner you don't view it as a daytrade, do you average down?

trash it

well look at what happened to JDST when the fed raised rates. you're strategy will get wrecked when something big impacts gold prices. it sounds like you're just betting on the status quo.

sounds fine, but man, you can lose a lot of money real fast.

Yea, that's scary to do esp when jnug dropped due miners closing but atleast that's out of the picture. Scribble out a
chart if you can

I lost 20% of my initial buy in NAK at $1,500 all in. Then I started diversifying, put about half my remaining $1,200 split between AMD, NVDA, and SOXL. Since then I've recovered about $150 trading mostly JNUG and JDST and a little bit of SOXL. My biggest hit so far was swapping JNUG for JDST when JDST was at $15.30, thinking JNUG was going to reverse, I ended up averaging down on JDST to 13.62 when stop losses hit on JNUG/SOXL for small profit, now I'm waiting for JDST to spike.

So basically I'm overall down $150 which I attribute to failure meme stocks, but since I've been actually attempting to smartly trade ETFs I'm up $150.

Dip was due to NAK all in, recovery is mostly in trading JNUG and JDST. Like I said, I could just be getting lucky, but I'm going to try sticking with this strategy. The only adjustment I'm trying to make right now is holding slightly longer because I always seem to get out in the middle of peaks

This is me, different ID because I forgot to connect to WIFI before posting from my phone