Does anyone else here unironically like Korean land barges?

Does anyone else here unironically like Korean land barges?

They're basically the big comfortable V8 RWD road yachts what Buicks and Lincolns were in the past, and don't have inflated price tags or reliability issues of Euro cars.

Attached: Kia_k900_quoriss.jpg (600x400, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/10/business/kobe-steel-japan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I could never be disloyal to nihon

Attached: lexus_lc_500_review_4.jpg (1920x1080, 927K)

>They're basically the big comfortable V8 RWD road yachts what Buicks and Lincolns were in the past, and don't have inflated price tags or reliability issues of Euro cars.

You just described Lexus which is better in every way

>I unironically like unoriginal pieces of gook trash

Is this b8?

Attached: gook mobile is LE O R I G I N A L.png (2560x847, 2.44M)

I unironically like the g70

Attached: 2017-Genesis-G70-Sedan-Blue-Press-Images-1200x800p-1.jpg (965x643, 126K)

>Modern Lexus
>Not having inflated price tags

>$75,000 for a V6 with an electric shaver for a front end.

Attached: lexus LS.jpg (620x414, 37K)

i was floored the first time i saw the rear end of an azera. the front was a little disappointing but yeah, i'm a fan of large luxury sedans in general

>azera
>luxury

Attached: 2017-azera-limited-01.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

damn, never looked at the interior. oh well

As opposed to spending 45k on a Korean shitbox that will depreciate faster than a Buick?

Who says you need to buy new? That's the beauty of Lexus, buy a lightly used one that was babied by the original owner and you will have an affordable car that lasts forever

How old are you?

The V6 makes V8 power but with better economy. Most buyers who care are willing to wait for the LS F.

Attached: 2018-Lexus-LS500-F-Sport-102.jpg (1280x782, 98K)

Except for that fucking god-awful front end on every lexus.

Kia and Hyundai have surpassed all the non-luxury Jap brands in reliability, and Genesis is on track to best Lexus. Toyota products are mechanically reliable but they're bodies are cheap, flimsy and made of poor quality steel.

The Korean cars are cheaper, of equitable mechanical quality and aren't made of paper thin trash metal. They don't look pig disgusting like Lexii either.

And I guarauntee you a used or CPO Gook wagon is going to be cheaper than a Jap contemporary. Don't forget the 100,000 mile warranty.

Attached: 2018016a.jpg (720x960, 107K)

>Toyota products are mechanically reliable but they're bodies are cheap, flimsy and made of poor quality steel.
This is straight up gook propaganda.

Papaw killed gooks. I hate them too. I spit on any chink. Hapas come at me. Dicklets. Fuckin shits.

That's been a predominant stereotype about Japanese cars since forever. And it's fucking true.

>Bending Toyo truck frames
>Body panels rusting into oblivion
>Japanese firms using inferior quality Chinese steel
>Japanese steel suppliers being caught and then admitting to sending poor quality steel to Japanese automakers and falsifying data on it's strength

nytimes.com/2017/10/10/business/kobe-steel-japan.html

If you need any more proof go knock on the door panels of a Honda, Toyota or Mazda and it's sure as fuck going to sound a lot flimsier than were you to do it to a Euro, American or Korean car.

Attached: nipponese-steel-folded-1000-times.jpg (960x541, 59K)

>i-it doesn't have an inflated price tag because you can buy used

you're just proving his point desu

holy hell that looks dated

kek, how you quietly snuck in korean cars at the end as if they stand toe to toe with europeans. kia offers a 7 year warranty because they make profit fixing shit for free than actually selling a quality product.

How objectively is it not a quality product?

By every measurable metric it is?

It always just comes down to people going, "lol, it's Korean so it's shit1!!1!!!!1111"

Because it is shit, in comparison to glorious Nipponese art.

Take your Korean cock and shove it back down your dog's throat before you roast him and serve him to your gook family.

Korea will never build a car worth anyone's time.

Attached: 17-07-27-gallery-lexus-lfa-lc-openroad-4.jpg (1980x1320, 1.85M)

>Korea will never build a car worth anyone's time

>posts a picture of glorified japcrap instead

>t. anally annihilated gook

im not saying i prefer korean cars, im just saying he didnt post anything superior

Eurocucks aren't taken seriously here anymore.

i didnt say i prefer euros either

although if i say i prefer american cars then the euros will come out of the woodwork about "muh build quality"

^this was meant for you

fucking hell m8 i cant get my shit straight

^ was directed to you

>Literally no argument other than a subjective opinion on aesthetics.

Looks like you lose compadre.

PS. It's nearly universally agreed that modern Lexus is ugly as shit. Even in Japan the entire brand identity has become a meme.

Attached: 2014-09-16 19.12.13.png (966x541, 693K)

>unibody
>landbarge
go back to korean you fucking ignorant chink

LOL dont have inflated pricetag: 100k for a v8 genesis dingus

Korean cars look like the unlicensed low effort cars in video games, especially GTA clones.

Attached: 20130511_164526 (1).jpg (1900x1425, 835K)

You're doing god's work son, fuck the gook cars.

Korea made the best hot hatch of the decade

Attached: chebby.jpg (830x467, 89K)