BITGAY IS CRASHING

BITGAY IS CRASHING
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

POTCOIN IS CRASHING
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh wait, it was dopecoin you were shilling

shit it's so fucking useless i forgot its name even after you spent all day yesterday trying

faggot

DOPECOIN IS RISING
EHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Can any Bitbayers explain why this is happening? I bought back in at 490 thinking it wouldn't dip any lower.

Well, there is like a billion of them.

i wonder

It was unsustainable growth, it's correcting.

you got shilled. buy dopecoin

I sold 50% of my buys so I could take some profit, the other half are bags.

I think it will go down to 250 sat before correcting.

A whale sold a big amount of BAY, which in turn caused a panic sale. This resulted in them rebuying the dipped BAY for much lower making them even bigger whales.

Literally all cryptos move like this after the first big pump. Just hold.

>tfw got meme'd into buying a useless shitcoin that isn't even sold on poloniex

It's hilarious that it happens every single time and n00bs haven't got the experience to not panic.

That was me. I doubled my money because when I tried to send my coins from my BitBay wallet, they got stuck in limbo.

>coins showed as sent from wallet
>transaction did not show up on blockchain explorer

Finally opened up my old client and resent from there and it miraculously worked. Fuck that, cashed out. I wasn't going to sell any of them, I was just trying to send them from one wallet to another. But when that happened I decided it was time to say goodbye to BitBay.

Translation: a shark dumped at the perfect time to make a profit on a useless 'pump and dump' memecoin while the sheep are left scratching their balls

Is this guy a shark or what?

>using memecoin wallets

Whatever mate, I'm just glad I got out with profit.

BITCOIN WILL FOLLOW THE BANANA CURVE UP!!!

Did this crash happen with less than 1k

>ftw I bought 21k at 612

sell now before you lose any more money to these bitgay freaks and help us remove the 100SAT wall on DOPEcoin

I would get out now honestly, it's headed back to the sub-300 range.

You could buy back in and then be ahead, instead of being in the red.

what did ppl expect from a coin that hasn't done anything in 2 years. pump and dump sorry for your losses folks. shouldve invested in something thatll be around for awhile.

such as dopecoin

sell your bags to that nutter with a 1.5 btc buy order at 485SATS before someone else does and never look back.

hodl

So glad I only put in a few hundred dollars in this. I knew it was a pump and dump. I'm in it for the long haul though. Still shows promise.

>hold
AHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING LOSERS

t. Someone who got rich off of ETH and BTC

but it's going back up...

hodl strong user

all these fucking shills jealous as fuck of actual good projects, act like dips don't happen lolll.

Bought 75k at 666 sats yesterday and literally do not care short term. This coin is long term for me.

denial is not a river in egypt you fucking losers

your shilling is futile faggot. play in traffic.

lol it's what like $500? If you think that's a big loss I feel so so sorry for you. I doubt you're employed anyway considering you spend all day every day shilling dopecoin.

>bitgays

rip

PRAISE KEK REKT COMMIE COIN HARDER KEK

I don't have a lot of cash, I put .5 BTC in and made $50.

I was up over $300 last night, but fucked it up.

The real support level is around 250 sats.

I put 5k in at 340 and sold at 650 yesterday so im happy i might scoop more up if it goes sub 400

Well enjoy holding it, shit isn't gaining any traction with a dev who produces a market place that looks like it was made in 1995 by an autistic fuck.

When the dev on Slack said that Tor was secure, that's when I knew I was out.

He has no idea what he is doing, and that's why he hasn't released any code for viewing.

The "other dev" who scammed David was actually David himself posing as the fall man.

Do your research.

Pumps over on this got my 98k out, volume is dropping like a rock.

Volume down 30%, the price is reflecting that.

Downtrend continues, and the whales are desperately trying to prop it up.

RIP BITGAY

shills who invested in OVERPRICED WORTHLESS BITGAY are on SUICIDE WATCH

get some MILO lads, only $32k market cap, not the $7,000,000 that bitgay has.

What do you suggest people use to store their coins then?

Keep it in an exchange so you can sell it immediately when you find out it's a scam coin.

Shitcoin is shit.

question wouldn't it have done more damage if you solder it in bumps? instead of a one full load?

noice, can't wait to stock up on this sweet sweet dip juice

It's starting to pump up again - I would buy in now before it hits 500 SATs

This. Invest more.
All in. Sell your car mortgage the house

Don't just buy anything biz shills. Do your own research. Use your own intuition. People did make money off this coin, you just weren't one of them. You need to get in and out at the right times.

>buying anything but bitcoin

The top five holders have like 30 million BAY
They can crash the coin price just selling a fraction of that.

At the moment, 22 BTC would make you the top holder.

crypto = kiddie pool

>keep it in an exchange
lol