ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

HACKING COMPLETE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVudkZcdI7I
encycstra.net/
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=5BA_Y84Icgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Neucom Edition when?

"I was just a child when the stars fell from the sky. I remember how they built a cannon to destroy it. And in turn that cannon brought war upon us."

youtube.com/watch?v=oVudkZcdI7I

Actually I should leave the Belkan roundel, I hadn't checked ingame screenshots since I had a render at hand.
Cipher's F-15's trailing edge flaps are also covered in blue, I don't see why I should leave them out.
I'll be going to sleep in a moment, sorry if I reply late.

Hopefully never. Fiona is a boring, bland character.

4th for sad

delete this

in-game when you go against the 02 it shows the BAF markings
Aces At War is extremely weird as it showcases the Osean owned ADFX-01 with UAF markings with Cipher's code, Pixy's livery and all its weapons equiped as if its the 02

Fiona is an unoriginal and uninspired character, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Some user posted this site a few threads ago.encycstra.net/
Nice amount of lore to read about that was Japan-only. Thanks user who posted it.

heres the in game screenie of the 02

>Completely messed up cipher's livery in my head.
Well, now i have to replay zero once again.
And considering all of this B is the best variant to go with.

Night buddy.

*destroys your bridge*

Pretty much. An early AWACS that can contribute to the furball it's monitoring.

Hey, /aceg/. I've been thinking about delving back into various forms of writefaggotry. Sure, I can type up semi-autistic levels of technical readouts (see my B-51 stuff from two threads back), but instead of concentrating on minutiae like that it may be better if I go for a story arc. Or something.

Ace Combat: The Grunder Archives.

Thoughts welcome.

How bout that Chiefs game, huh?

>spend the entire pregame jerking off about a game that took place 7 months ago
>lose the first game
Pats deserved it, 2bh. Need to put past games in the past.

Bump.

What is /aceg/ reading right now?

based upon the title it sounds like it's going to be about the development of superplanes or at least the Falken and Morgan, correct? Sounds like it could go somewhere

Hey there, /aceg/. Reporting back about the Veeky Forums League 9 Friendlies. We'll be playing against /wtg/ as stated in the last thread, and /2hug/ (I tried contacting the /@/ manager but he never got back to me, and /2hug/ challenged us to a match).

The /aceg/ vs /wtg/ match will be September 17th at 20:00 UTC (4 PM EDT, 1 PM PDT), and the /aceg/ vs /2hug/ match will be September 24th at 20:00 UTC. Full schedule at: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_9_Friendlies

Hope you buddies will enjoy the matches!

Sounds good! Looking forward to it.
Hopefully our defense won't be as fucking atrocious this time around.

post objectively biggest bomber

>spoiler
Seriously, fuck that. Hopefully we got someone with a brain in management this time.

That and I want to be able to choose my planefu for the final mission.

Current formation testing is showing better defensive capacity.

they better add XFA-27-chan or i'm going to be pissed

youtube.com/watch?v=5BA_Y84Icgc

Remember an irl /buddy/ showing me a couple of the AC3 soundtracks because despite the fact I've played through the holy trinity I never played any of the PS1 entries and this one always puzzled me cause I never heard it anywhere in game, even in the Fan Translation of Jap AC3. What's the deal with it

One of the leading theories about his death was that a near miss from a supersonic Su-15 put him into a spin.

Yeah, that one planefu is too sexy to be missed

AKA Sailor Moon Zero

Sadly, it's a bit underrated

I'd fly her

So you think we are going to have to fight multiple Arsenal birds at once?

>Comona but with Arsenal Birds
I can dig it.

And add the 8/12 XAAM(?) we saw in the trailers

>BestGirl.jpg
>not Nagase
???

Do you buddies prefer hardware or emulation?

With the best games in this series being on fairly old hardware that doesn't necessarily play nice with modern display tech, I'm curious as to how most of you prefer playing.

Also do any of you collect these games?

Personally I prefer hardware. I'm one of those people that falls for the physical copy meme. Plus I just feel like it's more reliable anyways.

My old slim PS2 still works so I've never bothered getting a PS2 emulator. I do use PS1 emulators though and they're fun, but sitting in front of the TV with a controller is always a better feeling.

New ACX video coming soon

Dude from reddit made me a skin based off pic related

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Endurance.
I'm an emulation guy. I like being able to not only play my games, but also bring them to a next level. Non-blurry 2D games are a start, but the Metroid Prime trilogy on 720p (my monitor isn't large enough for 1080p so I don't really care about it) is pure sex. The Wii looks like a blurry mess, while emulation makes it sharp and clear even at native resolution.

LoGH? Yoooooooo

>spartanian simulator never

Have a rare imperial pilot, buddy.

>not Walkür simulator
Come on man.

That's what I got, two copies of 5 for some reason
I generally play them on my consoles because that is just easier for the PS2 games

Probably gonna look for a copy of japanese 3 after my copy of VC3 arrives and I think that'll be all the collecting I do for now, unless I find AHL and Advance cheap

>>>/eagg/

AC3j is pretty neat to have, and relatively cheap. I grabbed a copy from a thrift store in Saitama last year for $10 while I was on vacation.

I'll probably just get one off ebay but yeah I saw that it isn't all that expensive

Man, if Patch user ever thinks of it, I would buy the FUCK out of a Rosen Ritter patch

Emulation, only because my PS2 broke years ago. Considering buying another one and soft-modding it.

Damn, I'm jelly of those artbooks, the VC1 is so expensive compared to the VC2 and 3 ones.

It's all about the display and how you're hooking it up. Wii & PS2 are both gorgeous systems when hooked up to a CRT via Component, or to a 1080p panel via a Frameister.

But I get that those options are both niche these days, with CRTs being heavy and huge, and the Frameister being really expensive.

A good middle ground is the Samsung 450 series Plasma. It's a 720p panel in either 43" or 51" they have incredibly good upscalers, minimal latency, and most importantly a dedicated 240p mode.

But I totally get emulation, especially if you already have a good PC; hell I have no intention of ever owning a PSP, so I was delighted when ACX became playable with PPSSPP. I hope one day I'm able to play AC6 without borrowing a friend's 360.

I'm glad that 2 and 3 are relatively inexpensive and that they translated the artbook for 3, although the mockup screenshots with the translated text are giving me the worst what if feels

>Artbook
I found one for about 60.- on ebay, from some bookstore in the US. Pretty much like new except for some wear on the cover. Still expensive but at least not as much as it could be

Amazon has them way overpriced, ebay has somewhat more reasonable prices if you are really into it
That said I was seconds away from just putting the PDF of 1 on a USB stick and setting it up next to the two others. I don't know who they expect to pay 200-400.- for an animu artbook

Same for VC3 Extra, on amazon it goes for like 80.-, on ebay I found a used copy with everything for about 30.- including shipping
I think it's the same as that other user who posted an ACZ copy on amazon that they found for 80.-

>tfw own 3 PSPs by some shipping mistake
PPSSPP is a godsend though, that thing works pretty much flawlessly with anything I've thrown at it so far. I love it
Not to mention that I'm pretty sure I can even transfer saves from it to the real console without any issues

PPSSPP also has game-specific configurations, so you can map D-Pad left and right to the L and R bumpers on your gamepad and yaw without doing the claw grip.

To be fair the situations where you have to really use yaw in ACX or AC in general are pretty few and far between
The slow pitch was neat for landings and refuelling though

So in case I do colour it, I upped the resolution to 1080p and I changed the background to something more AC3 related, that stage where you have to kill Nano-Bytes

>9

shit ac4 is so good
i shoulda been playing this series years ago

First time playing any of them?

welcome buddy, get ready because the wild gets crazier. Speaking of which, I just finished replaying the PS2 saga with Zero just now, I'm fuckin crying bros

Also why the fuck is 6 still only on Xbox, and 360 emulation fucking when

i played air combat when i was like 5 and i got assault horizon for the 3ds 2 years ago
but not 4 through 0
i actually bought 4-0 with the intention of playing them but they never worked on my ps2 so i just started 4 now
i remember seeing it in the toys r us when i was 12 but i never picked it up.

What's your planefu?

>/2hug/
Nice
360 emulation whenever they get it working I guess. So far (iirc) on the emulator you can boot up 6, but it crashes when starting a mission. A shame and will probably still be like this for a good while unless there's some major breakthrough with the emulation, but I doubt it.

i have electrosphere US and the ps2 trilogy but I still emulate all of them just out of convenience and getting to force AA and shit

Here's another WIP of the Cipher Morgan. I'm not sure if I'll take the time to colour it today (much like I haven't been able to draw in about two weeks, I haven't been able to play much either).

Forgot to add that I had to redraw from the trailing edge of the canards onward because the reference I was using had some weird differences with the ingame model that I hadn't noticed.

Looking great, especially with the shading

Well it's flat colours but there you go, the coloured version of the two Super Flankers. Tested it on my own desktop and I think it works if anyone wants to use it like that

Rena's Flanker is blue and iirc the cockpit is the same shade as the body, but that's some awesome stuff.

Is it? I thought it was just regular UPEO colours, at least it looks that way in the clip from Bug Hunt
Cockpit on the regular UPEO one is darker than the rest though, or it is on their model and the cover, perhaps not that much, but I figured it'd make a nice break in the livery

That mission takes place at dusk, everything has a red tinge.

Fug

That does look really nice, thanks for colouring it
Only thing I have against it is that Rena's Flanker is a shade of blue

What the fuck?
Ayy lmao?

Fixed

Krita is a decent program by the looks of it, but the magic wand/select is completely fucked, it treats everything visible as on one layer in with that tool

It's the drone from AC3

Cheers, that looks fucking great

Thanks

Excellent, my buddy.

It's perfect.

To the user who wanted more modern Gen 1 jets, her you go:
The MiG-15-2000 "Super Fagot"
Now with Radar in the nose, an IRST sensor, four missile hardpoints, 2D thrust vectoring and of course a trusty Gryazev 30mm in the lower right nose.
I also tried my hand at technical drawings and I am pretty pleased with the result. Any feedback on that?

>Super Fagot

Thanks buddies

I see you like overwing hardpoints too
The wheelbase is a bit short tbqh but it looks nice

But also

>late night bug humming sounds like Excalibur lasers now

I'd have preferred a super midget

>HQ somethings wrong
>we have super fagots incoming

>/2hug/
Is it still a thing?

>VC artbooks
Man am I jelly

Yeah the wheelbase. I made some miscalculations there.
And yes, if I'm ever going to make a coloured version of this, I promise I'll make it pink :P
Although the official reporting name for the MiG-15 was "Fagot"

haha, noice

>Super Fagot

So, out of the style-dependent squadrons of Zero, which ones are your favorites out of the three per encounter?
Mine are:
>Rot
>Schnee
>Gault

Sounds about right

>spoiler
That only ever added to it tbqh

Top taste, user

>Rot
>Silber
>Sorcerer

Objectively correct

What about livery rankings by encounter?
>rot
>schwarze
>sorcerer

Seems so. You'd think they'd have been 'd by now, but there you go