/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Moon problems edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Infobin>News/DevelopmentsArt Collectionflickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

Wind Waker
mega.nz/#!EFsgSSYI!5jhFz7TOxpKO4JjQItd_X3s1UNpXLKUPew-7FZsfylI

Twilight Princess
mega.nz/#!tAtVgDTI!ts9xkkXqmRF48GPPlrd5IOMmyaOD9L-LdlKKbcBUOoM

Skyward Sword
mega.nz/#!QNlTVSaI!GvZ0UcZxSex83rkMK8IRAO5y90ivj5lA5r5eYvZD-Ro

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/06/100628-science-ancient-maya-aztec-rubber-balls-beheaded/
youtube.com/watch?v=VlS_bYEZEUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mipha's slimy fins

Posting best ship, without a doubt

why is the rubber armour make you look like a fish masochist.
also how did hyrule forget how to make rubber but not giant death robots

the canon ship right here

Nah, growing out of that does. Mipha was like 50 and still acting like that.

Sad but true!

You ever set Purah''s lab on fire?

>destroying a century of research because she refuses to fill your compendium for free

You monster.

I wonder how Zelda feels after watching Link have his virginity stolen away from her.

I wish she'd build me an orbital death ray.

I wish she'd be my gf.

the rubber armor was made by Zora

I'm curious, has some wacko tried applying the Majora's Mask (3DS) gameplay/graphics updates to the Majora's Mask N64 ROM?

That's even worse, how did the one race that actively tries to keep records forget stupidly vital technology

I doubt it. I'd settle for a dolphin texture pack.

Thousands of years of peace.
IF the armor really was made by Zora, it implies they had Hylean dimensions when they wore it.

or by Zora for Hylian, or by the monks since they have it in their shrines.
It's probably the monks since everything is made specifically for you

Do you know how to make rubber? I don't

Boil the sap of the rubber tree.

None of the armor pieces are found in a shrine.

Reinventing rubber would require someone experimenting with latex collected from trees that produce it, then treating it, by chance, with formic acid somehow collected into a concentrated mixture from ants and other insects that produce it.

Most likely, ancient chemists developed processes for producing formic acid and other additives that can turn latex into various types of rubber.

Makes sense.

the rubber tights and tunic are, the helmet is a reward from an NPC

So, I just finished the Master Sword Trial on Normal Mode. I had initially finished it on Master Mode and was frustrated by how incompatible the MM mechanics are with Trial of the Sword. I was surprised to find that MM adds some more weapons and items to compensate. It doesn't excuse the bullshit of Beginner Floor 10.

Overall, the Final Trials are the most enjoyable since they test and reward preparation, which at the end of the day is the only skill that matters in BotW.

>You never got to see the NPC in the rubber armor.
>You never got to see a Gerudo in the rubber armor.
>You never got to see a Gerudo in the barbarian armor.

Mayans manged to do it in 1600 BC it's not that high up the tech tree

I thought you were talking about the Zora armor.

Whoa, I had no idea
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/06/100628-science-ancient-maya-aztec-rubber-balls-beheaded/

priorities

what I expected was Skyrim mixed with Dark Souls not Two Fat Ladies

My friend wants to know where that last panel is from?

"Love/Hate Letter" I believe

Thank you, user.

Princess Zelda's backpack full of identical black tights

>mfw I realized Majora's Mask is a fucking Magical Girl game but in Zelda form.

So do you gotta go to the Gerudo place before you can go to death mountain, or can you get anti-heat gear elsewhere?

That's not Riju x Link

No, talk to the npcs on your way to death mountain.

Anti heat gear doesn't do shit, you need anti fire gear or elixirs

Thanks

It isn't, because Riju x Link is not the best ship. Perceptive of you!

>no Gerudo in snowquill gear

Why you posting worst champion? His skill is definitely the best, though.

I hope this nigger went to hell.

I hope he was sent to KFC instead.

Have one not for ants

Perda's seduction goes a little something like that last panel without the mention of obscene things, of course

I am going to marry Riju!

Obviously I'm never gonna need that many rupees but I've now acquired the maximum amount of 999,999 in breath of the wild

Now get 999 of every item in the game.

Post completely non-lewd reaction images

Giant ancient cores will take ages to accumulate that many

I was trying to think of something harder to get, but you're probably right. At least in Master Mode, the Gold Lynels drop Star Fragments fairly consistently.

I've only been able to get that many rupees as a result of the decayed guardian glitch and selling off the infinite guardian items that comes out of it

I can get a steady amount of star fragments too with the dog glitch, but I can't glitch giant ancient cores

I'm not as familiar with glitched farming methods. I kinda just wanna sell my entire inventory, but I'm worried the second DLC pack will need some of the items for whatever reason.

It's a long ways off, but I'm preparing for it when the dlc comes out
The glitch makes it pretty easy to get as many of the items you may want like arrows and gems and food

I hope the second pack is larger than the first. I know it's packing more content story-wise, but it's up in the air as to whether the extra dungeon will fall on the side of the Divine Beasts or the side of Hyrule Castle. (I think most people would prefer the latter.)

As it stands, the first pack was underwhelming, and if the second pack is its equal, then people should feel all the more justified for pirating it.

>No Gerudo NPCs in the highlands despite them supposedly harvesting ice from there
>No comfy snow village, or any settlements, in any of the snowy areas at all outside of Snowfield Stable
>Never required to actually visit any of the snowy areas in the story (except maybe the two minutes at the flight range), despite two of them taking up their own regions of the map
Snow areas are underrated.

How are you prepping for the DLC, if you don't mind me asking.

wait, where is the link to BotW's OST we used to have in the OP?

ice cream has egg in it?

Anoukis agree

Do you think she washed them in the sacred springs on her journey?

>putting dirty clothes in sacred spring
no wonder her rituals failed

Gerudos are canonically all lesbian

You wish, d/u/fus

Even Ganondorf?

they forgot about making death robots, too, the machines just as ancient as the rubber

If I had it my way there'd be a Gerudo operation in the Highlands for ice harvesting. It wouldn't be a settlement more like one of the Goron Mines. I'd also throw in a fishing village on an island with there being hints that they aren't averse to a little bit of piracy which you never see

They're about as /u/ as an all girl's school or a female sports team. That is to say they seem /u/ but drop it all as soon as they meet/find a man and then you'll never meet anybody straighter

>star fragment dog glitch
>guardian item glitch

Can someone let me in on these glitches and more? Are there any more glitches in this game?

bump

Bisexual, maybe.

I hope he's in the DLC so you can rub it in his face that you saved everyone while he's stuck in his wankshack dead

t. /u/

this video provides how to get infinite guardian parts
youtube.com/watch?v=VlS_bYEZEUo

I'm not familiar with the dog glitch?

>tags: excessive cum

do you ever need infinite guardian bits though? what do you use them for?

Buying more guardian gear I guess, or upgrading the guardian armour

but you barely need anything for that.

If you're a huge fan of guardian weapons and constantly break them, you'd need infinite parts
It's the only thing I can think of

it stopped working

there were some ruins on one of the snow paths, I think.

I pretty much sell them since I can make tons of rupees in minutes, the extras I use to buy more guardian weapons from the tech lab

I like it. It makes the snowy areas feel more remote, and thus more cozy.

you could hang out at the Yiga camp in the highlands

HOOOOOOOOOONK

toot toot

I'm more interested if anyone has replaced the soundtrack of the 3DS version with theophany and filled in the gaps with ZREO. I couldn't find anything googling yesterday though. I did find a guide on replacing soundtracks but I'm too preoccupied with dying in a hurricane to learn how to romhack 3ds games right now.

mushy, and gushy
with fat in the tushy

lewd

>There will never be a Snow Surfing Selmie Amiibo.

I want Riju and Kass amiibo

will all future Zeldas be as hot?