EN: UR Time Travel Chika

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr

>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Reminder to ignore and report shitposting.

For third years!

aquors a shit

Kill yourself Maya

Event progress?

tru

Reminder that cyaron is the new bibi when it comes to majority.

Aqours a best

Almost 24k, I'm too lazy to take a screnshot.

>cyaron is actually the numale

Nice

For devilish gays.

wow, look at the school idol festival display at chara expo!!

In a new thread with Nozomi!

Imagine being Honoka but can't FAITO DAYO enough to cure someone's depression leading to that person committing suicide.

Cyaron is objectively the best subunit in every respect

We know, numale

For angelic gays.

Mikan.

just dropped something

I'm trying, but I can't believe he's dead.

Nico - angel but devil
Yoshiko - devil but angel
Kasumi - ???

Got all of the backgrounds, idolized Maru, and got a GT. Not sure what to do now other than try and get the second GT before event's end. This has been really fun, though, I see why the cutoffs are so high.

dumb airhead leader

/ourgirl/

That's why I have 2

devilish angel

I'm only around 22k. I don't know if I should tier for events yet since I'm only rank 79.

>kasumi
>airhead

agree

Well, yoshiko is the devilish angel it says to her angel card set.

Woah, from the aqours seiyuu I thought japanese girls were generally ugly, but this one is pretty cute. Why didn't they hire more people like her for their live shows?

idolmaster already took her n_n

It depends. If you like Yoshiko, and her new SR is very cute, you're gonna need to get at least 50k more points by the fifteenth. You're gonna need a lotta gems

Aimi is so pretty!

You'll reach a point in playing when tiering won't mean anything aside from being some kind of personal badge.
Back then, if you wanted to idolize the event SR, you had to get to T2.
Now you only get to T2 for the extra seal.

It's a franchise from the same company. They can't send her over to replace the one that voices kanan?

>oops sorry kenuts had to quit school for family matters heres your new favorite idol, uh, toyota kawasaki

I somewhat regret not trying harder, but can't really change my decision at this point, maybe next time.

Just got the initial Maru.

Fuck off shitposter

I plan on tiering when this event reaches EN. I guess I could play more on JP just to rank up faster.

Oh my, what a blunder. Forgot the image, and the quote.

>Ochinpo Rally
>that T1
Is this for real? I thought JP was dead.
The last time T1 was this high was during the UmiMaki Chafes from a year ago.

>40 replies
>20 posters

Nope. Aqours brought it back to life

Best girl is tier.

>shit event type got revamped
>got extra shit on the side
>wow why is this so popular??

but every aqours event has low cutoffs

It's still boring as fuck and I doubt being able to buy new backgrounds or FPs would change that much.

>Shit event got revamped to be made not shit
>Choose your rewards

Yeah, I wonder why cutoffs skyrocketed.

Yoshiko and Maru are two of the most popular Aqours. The most popular Aqours is tier. And, finally, it's a revamped event. Muse had an entirely new event and did not reach these kinds of tiers. We haven't seen T2 and T1 this high in a long time. It's time to pull your head out of your ass and accept that people do actually like Aqours.

Can't wait for you to get disproven in the next aqours event

Well next aqours event will not have best girl on it, so...

>EN will still get ochinchin rally's first incarnation

people who only like the character designs and don't give a shit about things outside the game otherwise (most SIF players) do actually really like aqours, since aqours songs have funner beatmaps and aqours has better card art than shit like the µs initials

Just so you know I get your joke

People do actually like Aqours.
I don't know if the tiers will always be this high, but the fact it has reached this point after so long is impressive

Any FRAMESPAM fans?

Who?

>play the same boring songs multiple times so you can get a teacher or friend points
>play even more boring songs multiple times for 5 pink seals
Yeah what an improvement.

>inb4 t-they're not best girl!
Fuk

>that immediate backtracking
lmao

>most popular
>Maru
>not You

Maru is about as popular as You. She doesn't have as many dedicated fan artists but she consistently ranks near the top.

Yeah we saw what happened the last time You was the tier reward.
>T1 at 102k
>T2 at 51k
>T3 only 162 points over the initial points SR

Firstly Maya, nobody said anything about people not liking Aqours? Like, why are flopfags so insecure and defensive about it? It's just like that last thread. Secondly, new event doesn't mean /good/ event. You can get screwed over by other people in Nakayoshi, and you still have RNG randomness in rewards. While Ochinpo lets you pick rewards, and you don't get screwed over by other people, and it also can be a good farmfest. Only actual bad thing about the event is repetitiveness.

>26,277 *33,293 **4 AqoursデュオトリオコレクションCD VOL.1 SUMMER VACATION 17/08/02

yeah guys people love aqours

cute childhood friends saving jp

Your reading comprehension is abysmal
Maru is among Yoshiko and You in popularity. Also, YoshiMaru is the most popular Aqours ship. Their event was destined to be a bloodbath

Ahh. I don't like this swipe thing at all. I just want to collect my wife's cards in peace.

Why do you always bring her name up? She's not me. I'm just saying that given the girls in the event, it's no wonder the tiers are high. The fact that it's a revamped event contributes to that as well. You and several others are using fallacious arguments to disprove why people are playing this event. People like Aqours and within Aqours, they especially like Yoshiko and Maru, individually and as a pair. Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

If you're going to claim something, then don't be a pussy bitch and give buts.
See you next aqours event, that is if they haven't been declared ded by then.

You mean lewd childhood friends.

No one said anything about muse though?
Kinda ironic that the people who don't like muse are the ones who can't let them go and keep bringing them back into discussion.
Quite sad.

Yes you are, you cunt schnozzling gob of reptillian schlock shiske.

Now get over to this dimension and kiss me.

Would SIF be outperforming GBP if muse was still around?

She's my wife, you ass

yes

still cute!

GBP doesn't have any good competition, that's why they're striving.

This is the last 24 hour. How many love gems have you gathered for Kotori? Which card do you want from her?

I thought Love Live was number 1?

No. The game needs a complete overhaul to compete with the other mobage on the market. Maybe even increasing the UR rates from 1% to 2%.

No, SIF's UI is outdated. The more updates they make to it, the more active the game will return to being like it was in its prime

Only 30.
Hope I get Dancer UR. Otherwise, a non-single SR pull would be great.

We can't both marry Kanan, mate.

Saving for my wife's eventual birthday box

Or making it possible to buy or roll for SIS instead of praying every 4 mil box. And making the next choose your UR ticket an actual choose your UR ticket.

Fuck off Maya, you goddamn roastie

This is absolutely correct.
Raising the gacha rates and maybe doing a promotion like Deresute's like paying for a pack with 50 paid love gems gives you a 11 ticket and a Choose-Your-Own-Card ticket where you can pick from any UR/SSR of the main unit (μ's/Aqours) of your choice. They can limit the card pool to whatever they'd like. Do that and it'd not only bring game activity up, but sales would spike as well.

What's with those leotards it's making my dick so hard?

At least 70. If I don't get any good cards then I'll finish the step up and spend 120. Any UR is fine aside from initial.

Who are you? I want to add you, friend.

Because you know that they don't have pantsu.

2. I'm gonna stop being lazy and grind the other 28 gems from playing/bonding Ns. I hope I get something cute; I'm gonna do my EN account differently than my JP

Did you mean "Who is You?"

>Watanabe You is one of the nine main characters of Love Live! Sunshine!!. She is a second-year in Uranohoshi Girls' High School. Her image color is blue. She is a member of CYaRon!, a sub-unit under Aqours. She is a second-year and a classmate of Chika. She is in class 1 and is student number 28. Her father captains a ferry, and she would like to have his job someday. You is an energetic, positive girl with attitude for outlooks; focusing on her goals. She tends to take action without thinking things over first, and usually says "Yousoro!" (ヨーソロー! lit. Aye Aye!) as her catchphrase.

imagine being a "honkfriend" but can't stop me from killing myself!! what a friend you are....

If I post my ID code will some Honkfriends add me?

You must not be a native English speaker. The context alone would tell you what I actually meant.

Don't do it user! Honoka loves you! Faito daiyo!
If you're ever sad just play your favorite Honoka song in School Idol Festival and she'll cheer you up!

W-Which one?

It's joke! I'll give you my ID later, friend! Haha never.

Are there actual, dare I say it, Kananfriends here? Have they finally returned?

You are scouting for Kotori, of course you will get something cute.

>samefagging poshn at it again
sad