/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Half AP Cost Campaign
Duel with the Three Knights-Four Cavalries and Monster Hunting
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC

>"1 Million Download Campaign"
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Facebook Campaign for 10k likes & 2k shares (Completed)
- 18 Saint Quartz
- 4 Summon Tickets
- 3 Golden Fruits
- 10 Mana Prisms a day for the duration of the Campaign (up to 130)
Da Vinci-chan's purchasable items weren't added to the shop for the duration of the Campaign.
>"1 Million Download Pickup Summon"
Period: August 31, 2017 (Sat) 7:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5*s Sakata Kintoki - Limited, Altria Pendragon, Altera, Jeanne d'Arc, Vlad III and Zhuge Liang (El Melloi II)
4*s Altria Pendragon [Alter] and Saint Martha
3*s Robin Hood and Boudica
Check the scheduled Rate ups for the 5*s: webview.fate-go.us/2017/0831_1million_cp/

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1504/63/1504639461326.jpg
Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/co04201025/status/906636746439274496
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pic related
WHEN?

Do you think Raita drew Misa-nee on purpose or is it just that he can't draw other female bodies?

Mommy thread best thread

Whose spear/lance do you think is better?

Black Vlad's or Rad Vlad's?

Why the fuck are there no good Ushi doujins? Her slutty clothes were made for it.

>thought about trying to get Francis Drake when it comes out
>realize that with my luck I'll never get her and will blow what meager SQ I have
>only have 1 SQ atm because blew my 30 on a Jeanne attempt and only got one sure hit out of it

Fuck it. I'm not spending a single SQ until Camelot and an attempt at titty lancer.

Will I ever summon another servant that's over 3 stars? The answer is no.

You have good taste, but need to learn how to pace yourself. I have been saving up for Drake. She will be mine.

at least you got cute taiga!

Somebody scan Ushi please.

what a disgusting OP pic

There'll be a 1/11 chance of getting her on the paid gacha, just do a bunch of rolls in that. A dozen accounts should be plenty

damn that's awful

>all my friends have 3 SSRs or more
>all of them are f2p
>my account only got Waver/Stheno/Herc
>my friendlist is already starting to become empty because the waver novelty died off and you're better off adding a whale with Waver plus full SSR rooster

I think I will only remain with like 10 or less friends on my account by the time my waifu comes, and then everyone else will have their waifu plus full SSR rooster even being f2p
Why my luck is so shit?

twitter.com/co04201025/status/906636746439274496
HMMMMMMM RAIKOKEKS?

I think my problem is, when I see "x rate up!" I just assume that today's the day for it, and blow my 30/60 sq and am instantly filled with regret when I get fucking Caeser or Medusa for the umpteenth time.
>1/11 chance

So I need to save 400 SQ bare minimum, going by my typical luck. At least it's something to aim for, I guess.

this servant isn't out yet, and kekposting is part of /fgog/ so go there please!

You can only roll the PAID gacha once.

You get one roll for 30 paid quartz so no saving needed

Ill add you if you want

I just barfed after look at this abomination

Did you miss what I said about multiple accounts? You only get to roll once on the paid gacha. So you pay your 40 bucks, roll, if you don't get it, retry.

I will be your friend

Is it just me or does Raikou's design give off uncanny valley vibes?

Oh. Fuck I really misread that, my bad.
>multiple accounts in this game
I'm mad enough trying to farm mats on one account, let along two plus, honestly.

I have no SSR at all, only play 3*s and below that aren't even fully ascended and nobody ever deletes me. You should get proper friends.

I love titty monsters but she is more monster than titty

POST SUPPORT

Low test.

>"~~!!!"

That's not the point anons.
Say I add you, then in some months you roll like 3 SSRs in a row because fuck me someone else does have good luck, and suddenly your accounts are better than mine, see the problem?
I can't roll because Im waiting for my waifu.
But everyone else does "meme rolls", gets amazing results with 1 ticket or just a single 10 roll, their accounts grows, mine doesn't.
I try "meme rolls" and I get nothing but Robins.

I will end up alone because my luck is shit and I can't change that.

I like mommys design

evil kitty

I want mommy to breastfeed me!

Aniplex will set a date to Okeanos once this half ap thing ends r right?

Stupid intern. If you're gonna reroll for someone, you'd do it on their specific FREE rateup, not a paid random one

Patrician taste.

Dumb poorfag, why would I waste my precious time that is worth lots of money rerolling for days on the free gacha when I could roll on the paid one for like half an hour?

You should probably learn to let things go.
Who knows, you could even become a lucky person that way.

What I meant by she gives of an uncanny valley vibe is it's that feeling I get when I see those weird looking mannequins at a clothing store.

AWA at the end of the month :^)

Of course not.

Nursing hanjob!

I guess you want to fuck mannequins.

How much dialogue is in okeanos? Like, in terms of line count?

>doing 30AP
>not a single berserker piece has dropped

reeee

I wanna impregnate mommy!
A high test mannequin, senpai.

awkward back wash where i get up to leave and slip and my giant erection goes straight into her vagoo

I think I'm just going to farm hands the next few days. Monuments are the least of my worries right now compared to regular mats.

I take it that you don't like women breasts, how does it feel to be so gay?

I'm working with what I've been given at the moment. Some day they might be decent and not suck dick, but not today

Then you could dump that lots of money in the specific rateup and keep all the loot on one account

>no waste to support her body
low test

jack every thread until she can be adopted

>considering getting this
>realize the second I do, they'll announce Jeanne Alter
>realize I would much prefer a Jeanne Alter doll

I'm just afraid they won't end up doing Alter and then I will have nothing at all.

I wanna impregnate mommy and drink her breast milk while holding hands!

Get them both then faggot.

Fuck off

Wait for the Jeanne Alter silicon doll

can I please borrow some Jeanne alter lewds I swear ill return them without cumstains

That's kinda nice.

You mean no waist?

No it's not nice, it's UNFAIR

Raikou have fucking shitty proportions with shitty ass banana tits that look far more like malignant tumors, fucked up knees, breasts too low on the body, fucked up skeleton body frame that doesn't fit the breast at all.
Funny how the shitty fanarts still try to avoid Raita's shitty ass style, because its too much for even them.

Even the fucking Thin men from X-COM have better proportions and are even better than her at pretending to be human.

Well it seems like the general is already going to shit. Though that's nothing new.

I want to make babies with mommy!

STOP MAKING FUN OF MOMMY OR ILL FUCKING KILL YOU

You seem very angry that some people like something you don't user

Honestly, it kinda is. I was only aiming for a single Berserker momument today, and I already got 3 with 120AP. In contrast, I only got a single material drop in both Monster Hunts and only two Saber Monuments yesterday.

No I'm just a fan of scathach

Guys I keep flip flopping between thinking "fuck it I'll buy some quartz since I can afford it and never buy myself anything anyways," and "I need to save all of my money." What do I do?

save your money for Ms. Drake. Do it for her.

save it for paid gacha or you'll go crazy

I know im not the only person that keeps everyone regardless of what tthey have. As long as your active im sure most of who you have will keep you. I have one guy on my friend list with every 5 star in the game np5 and he hasnt unfriended me yet. Just have faith that most of them are pretty nice and understanding.

She's the one I was going to buy quartz for

Its a slow night.

>complain breasts are too large
>complain anatomically breasts sag too much
Well which is it turbofaggot?

Don't worry bro, you're not alone. I have shit luck too

Maybe he likes her design but hates how shitty Raita is with his proportions. Thankfully most of Raikou's art comes from fan artists and sprite-kun saved her too.

Cave like me and piss away almost 700 in two rate ups.

The Chads that are usually in the thread are watching football

Great taste.

both sound pretty bad to me

What's your master lvl? and how long have you been playing?

Everyday until she can be adopted

seems like you need to work on your reading comprehension.

Meant for

shut up

Cute! i want to pat mommy and then be fucked by her because she cant control herself

Please tell me we're not going to have a cowtits vs anti-cowtits pissing contest

Holy shit, delete this

Buy some and enjoy the emotional high. Then the deep despair. Kinda like masturbating. And repeat, like the foolish humans we are

DFC > Cowtits

You're pretty ghei.

THAAAAARRRRR SHE BLOWS!