Cadillac just unveiled CT6 V-sport

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Cadillac just unveiled CT6 V-sport. They designed a brand new engine which is a twin-turbo 4.2-litre V8

Thoughts?

Attached: CT6-V8.jpg (435 KB, 931x1080)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkNSn9w09Hk&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=ciMY_MKKGpM&app=desktop

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Make it a diesel.

farquit
farquit

pigfat dohc engine
No thanks

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Cadillac better start subsidizing their leases for these vehicles because people aren’t buying the standard V6 models, let alone the high performance V8 models.

I had my father test drive a new 3.0tt CT6 and he loved the way it drove but they lease out like shit and the German competition leases better so he won’t get one. This is why Cadillacs sales are so fucking shit since most of their target population are white collar middle age men who can write their miles and gas off so they lease.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

gm finally realizes pushrods are inferior to ohc.

i guess the GT raping their zr1 finally knocked some sense into those hoes

Attached: 200-s.gif (35 KB, 343x200)

DeathDog
DeathDog

Gm isn't new to ohc, please educate yourself before trying to troll a Philippine spam cuisine board

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

the ZR1 had DOHC before the GT even existed niggerlover.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Except that the Gt had dohc before the zr1 you moron

5mileys
5mileys

Those lucky bastards get the tocino flavored spam, I have to drive six hours to the spam museum twice a year to get any.

WebTool
WebTool

The first DOHC GT released in 2005, the first DOHC Corvette released in 1990.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Cadillac needs to stop trying to be European.
Tell me, why would anyone buy this crap over a V8 RS7, or a CLS 63? Cadillac should stick to making big SUVs. They keep trying to compete in this segment, but no one apart from a nigger would buy these.

Attached: RS7.jpg (93 KB, 800x600)

massdebater
massdebater

being this fucking retarded

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

that u are
nope the gt was introduced in 1964 so it automatically wine

Supergrass
Supergrass

corvette had fuel injection before the gt existed.
1957. check and fucking mate.

JunkTop
JunkTop

They have the performance and initial cost locked down but they are missing a few crucial things, interior quality,technology and most important brand recognition. The majority of people that want these cars are badgewhores and want to show it and cadillac is irrelevant in that sector these days.

Supergrass
Supergrass

Interior quality
youtube.com/watch?v=xkNSn9w09Hk&app=desktop

likme
likme

This video is fake news. Plus do you seriously expect a fucking cadillac to fare better in this test??

Attached: 49.jpg (10 KB, 288x306)

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

German brands are for old geriatric farts and 25 yo Turks and chinks. I'll gladly drive my caddy.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

youtube.com/watch?v=ciMY_MKKGpM&app=desktop

Maybe MB is better?

WebTool
WebTool

Cadillac needs to stop trying to be European.

So how would you make someone buy a Cadillac over a BMW or Mercedes? What would you do to increase sales to rival those of its competitors?

Attached: cadillac-v-series-gear-patrol-full-lead.jpg (219 KB, 970x650)

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Thoughts?

man Cadillac hasnt made a good looking car in decades

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Someone post engine specs

Can't be bothered googling

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Almost any modern car will have rattles, creaks its just the way they are built now. Granted this seems like and older car that will exacerbate the problem. My cadillac that is a few years old also squeaks and rattles but not even close or as horrible as this.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Is that a hot V?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

550 HP 627 torqs (unusually high amount of torques for an engine like this?)
No, just a soft V similar to the V6 V-sports of the ATS and CTS.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

I'm going back to the timeline where the Cien production car exists, at least they had the sense to kill Cadillac before the bailout

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

no turbo 4 banger

Attached: al-bundy.gif (2.02 MB, 275x218)

Nojokur
Nojokur

wanting a luxury barge with a turbo 4

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

implying cadillac is not also for old farts

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

But then where be the tarbo's? and the exhaust manifold? And why does the downpipe come from so high up?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Looks to me like a hot v setup

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

hot v setup
oh shit are you talking about the engine itself? i thought you meant "V" as in the V series given to the top performance trim of a cadillac.

JunkTop
JunkTop

What the fuck is a soft V? It's a hot V, moron.

Lunatick
Lunatick

the position of the turbos being in between the v of the engine to reduce the distance the air travels.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

i thought you meant the V series name marque at first

Attached: 1517790217828.png (278 KB, 475x411)

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Well glad we cleared that up, then. Interesting they went the same route as MB.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Maybe Cadillac doesn't want lease cucks

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Euroniggers copied Cadillac not the reverse you nigger.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Well then they’re gonna be a giant money suck for GM then because that’s the market for luxury vehicles.

within the luxury market, lease penetration is more than twice as high at 45%. Three premium makes: BMW, Infiniti and Mercedes-Benz, actually have national lease rates at or above 50%.
Furthermore, several popular compact premium cars have lease rates above 60%, with the Mercedes-Benz C-Class approaching 70%. Leasing is not limited to smaller vehicles, as all five of the leading large premium sedans have lease rates above 50%. Two of every three 7-Series are leased

Cadillac sales are also in the tank right now with Chrysler selling more 300s and Pacifica minivans than the entire Cadillac sedan line up

Attached: BB84BD1E-4718-45CB-8807-0D7C12DEC060.jpg (63 KB, 387x491)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit