/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #110

Skyscraper edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>a special Duelist Kingdom themed event is live now through the 11th. You can unlock little Yugi as a playable LD and get some new cards
>Konami will be throwing a party to celebrate 9/11
>"Super Rex" will be roaming Duel World on September 11th
>a "Duel tower" event is coming soon. More details later
>GX world will be going live late September. This will be the biggest update to Duel Links yet
>Bonz will be available to unlock in October
>new minibox out, doesn't have anything really meta defining

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks which are both KoG tier. On top of that, it's a minibox so it's easy to clear.
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

stop making early threads

When?

Just made KoG thanks

L A T E S E P T E M B E R

>24 hours of event left
>600ish dice to use still
I mean, I guess it's better than building some stupid farm deck, but they really need to optimize these for the future. I'd say the easiest change would be allowing complete dialog skipping after your first run. Just put me right to the duel, I dont need to see Joey figure out Mai's perfume trick every round

I'm not going to bother. The board game was great, but you cannot make me go through it again. I refuse. I'll just pretend Horn of the Unicorn doesn't exist.

I would like to request putting in the OP that Vagabond draw 1 card yields more exp and that you should that

Yea sure, you will still get non 1 hand challenges though

>shitty single player board game with lazy badly written dialogue, filler enemies, dice grinding and a fucking lottery as a source of cards
>good

I guess people don't even have expectations of quality anymore. You can release anything and they buy it.

Post the coolest looking fusions you can, bonus points if they're really bad as actual cards.

See that's the thing; I bought nothing. There's nothing wrong with infinite expectations, but you need to be realistic. It's a free event for a mobile game. The only shitty part was the lottery.

>up against 30 card shitter
>in 2 turns he manages to get kuriboh, multiply and detonate in his hand
Just how

When?

Anyone up for a latenight /dlg/ duel room? Just to practice and play meme dicks

Down for a couple of matches

Send help

name a card

Thunder Nyan Nyan

thanks

Apprentice Illusion Magician

I need more Big Fish

How are people getting /aesthetic/ 9999 gem balances? You can't collect if you don't have the perfect difference between your balance and 9999. And you can't spend gems except in round 50 gem tranches.

Konami will fear the samurai

Forgot pic

Let's all pray to the RNG gods that we get the drops we want / need. 1 (you) = 1 prayer.

Please Konami, give me all of Rex's drops. I love Dinos.

I pray I get 3SD soon.

Don't worry, he won't be dropping dinos, he'll be dropping much needed support for his signature card, Red-Eyes Black Dragon

>playing against nephthys
>6.4k cerberus

Can someone direct me to a 3ds toon barrel dragon deck?

What deck won the dkayed tourney for 1200 bucks?

3ds Toon barrel/Psychics

>mfw auto duel beats 1 card vagabond using a red eyes deck

3SD Barrel dragon makes me feel so dirty, but ya boi needs kog

>tfw no 3SD yet

come on jewnami, just let us buy drop skills for like 100k gold each or something already

Just spent all day getting 2700+MCs and only got 2 URs = 4th Horn and 4th Lajinn... All I wanted was just 1 more Kuriboh to finish this event!

>skills are literally free with a bit of rng
>wants to pay for them

Definition of cuck

Fun fact! Cucking is not a real thing. Cucking is based on the notion that men "own" women and their bodies, therefore women cannot be with anyone else. In the real world, women are free to be with ANY person xhe or xher feels like at ANY time.

Sup, SJW/Feministfag. Pls go and stay go.

Is there any way to make Exxod/Canyon decks fun and good too?

Woman and free do not exist in the same sentence.

>55 packs left
>2 URs

Boy have I got some red pills for you!

>>/d/7623241
>>/d/7623251
>>/d/7623272
>>/d/7617439
>>/d/7617425
>>/d/7617397
>>/d/7617330
>>/d/7617305
>>/d/7617276
>>/d/7616631

How did you guys do this event? I really wanted a prismatic TBD but only got Kuribo and Jinn.

I got everything but horns.

Not too good. No horns, La Jinns, and I think only 3 Kuribohs. Still, I got all of the "good" drops in 3's at least.

I have everything except horns. Only 2 kuribo as well.

*2 Kuribohs

Nah, more like fuck this RNG, I'd rather use a bit of gold and have it now instead of guessing and waiting what could be months.

>ywn sabotage duel links servers so they would give out apologems to everyone for the inconvenience

Is there a way to play this on an android tablet?

Are you retarded?

No

I mean yes

I can't access the google play store to download it on my fire tablet

The download a non moded apk. Or install google store.

>2 prismatics
I have been playing since January and only got my first drop prismatic last month

I only need one more prismatic to be able to build a prismatic deck.

>play toon kingdom
>this happens
>surrender

>tfw has 999 dice
>tfw too lazy to use it since nobody give exp

You get gems, you retarded. Also SR orbs by converting the cards.

Yeah you fucking retard

He'll find the way to KoG someday!

HEART

Friendly reminder to
CHAZZ IT UP
H
A
Z
Z

I
T

U
P

I only got shit like usual. A bunch of Mammoth Graveyard and Beetles, plus a Kuriboh from finishing that shit twice and a random Union Attack.

OF

>Combining the 2 most degenerate archetypes in this game into one
Hopefull never

How do you guys deal with 3SD toon barrell dragon at legends? he keeps ruining my win streaks.

Purple Eyes Grey Dragon when?

Wait out the time limit and reflect on what insanity could have possibly led Konami to release this fucking card for an already overpowered meme archetype.

Post ice barrier dick
I have 3 dance princesses so I want to build one

>That card + Double Magical Arm Bind

>playing Exodia deck in PVP
>opponent is so flooded that he surrenders after 4 turns of me attacking with a monster with 800atk
Poor bastard. I think that was the most flooded match I've ever seen.

When?

GALAXY

CRUSHER

New cards obviously have better art style, but the older cards had much better posing.
Poses trump everything.
Geometry >>> shading.
Amateurs.

ALright everybody time for some Veeky Forums bootcamp.
Post your deck and anons tell you how to improve it. time to get everyone's shit together.

What the FUCK is this, I just want No Mortal Can Resist already, fucking hell konami. Whose tiny little japanese penis do I have to suck to get the fucking skill to drop?

>7k points
nobody's fault but your own

Guys it's a Christmas miracle.
An Exodia deck that I have gotten to win more than 50% of my matches so far.

Though I suspect it's cause a lot of the silver decks have gotten to Gold1 so it is a hair easier now.

>farm lvl30 kaiba forty times
>not a single SR
>become convinced they've changed drops for level 30s
>auto duel lvl30 Keith when he pops up in duel world
>this happens
I quit

stop farming level 30, farm level 40.

Save your keys till you can duel lvl40
Lvl30 still has odds of getting crappy generic cards.
Lvl40 is R and SR themed to the character only.

This is a joke, right? I just want to make my wife useful in PvP.

Show me the way, senpai.

Currently opening CK for red Lotus knight

Got every fucking skill for her except No Mortal can Resist.

I'm never gonna waste gems on packs to get golden apples, and the alternative is to wait for paradox bros to become available again

Still don't have Parabros? What, did you start this week??

I played a few months ago, quit, then came back

You're wife is a slut!
A SLUT!

>golden apple
That minibox also has warm worm, sergeant electro and legion the fiend jester. It will give you staples for mill, control and spellcaster deck.

>willingly powercreeping yourself
The box gets worse every month, not falling for it.