/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: Exposed midriff Edition

NEWS

>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I like this one better.

Why do groojos think it's okay to spam the thread?

This.

Shirogane Sunday!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Cute girls are always better than a dumb dude

A dumb dude with 64 votes who's only fan itt is a shitposting avatarfag.

Because we're rarely controled.

There is no such thing as a cute girl

Well I mean Ryuji has at least 64 fans.

And that makes it okay?

Super Ryuji 64 when?

Someone post the Juno/Fuukafag post?

It was just two of us talking desu, that doesn't qualify as spam at all.

>this thread is full of groojos
I'm going to the other one.

No, but i can't complain about that because "it's okay to talk about the best thing of P5 :^)" and "i should ignore them if they trigger me (^:".

>when moron /pg/ posters have to pick between the ryuji thread or the goro thread

Later nerd.

Also Gorofriend, I didn't realize we hit the bump limit until after submitting . Oops

P1 PSP or PS1?

What did he mean by this?

PSP with patched music

Claiming this glitzy, gorgeous, glamorous girl.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Post your favorite portrait

Are there any other differences? I thought it was just a straight port.

this thread is full of stupid fujos, the other is better even if ryujifag made it

Ann.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

She's perfect.

Stop fucking splitting threads you autists, I don't know which one I'm supposed to use

my poor pent up boy, someone please give him a hand

Death to Ann !!
Glory for Annkind !!

This one has double the posts and posters, so just stay here. This isn't the first time we've not used the first thread posted.

Use this.
Even if we have Groojos, they will go to the other thread if this one is deleted.

Always the first one unless the OP makes it likely to be deleted. Autists chose this thread because they hate Ryujifag

why are a few akechi posts considered spamming when other waifufags post at about the same frequency without anyone complaining?

This?

>few

*Owen Wilson visits Mementos*

Waow... this place sure is creepy. Haha... how do I get out? Which way? This place...haha, not for me man. You know? Wow... look at that penis in a chariot coming towards me. Weird, man...

PSP doesn't have a terrible localization

because that's gay

Aside from that one Annfag and that one Makotofag, a picture of their waifu isn't attached to every one of their posts.

Hehe :^)

It's literally two anons

I chose this thread because midriffs > Ryuji

they can keep posting their shit for hours, user.

>a picture of their waifu isn't attached to every one of their posts

Besides that being wrong lots of the time, every single waifu post is just a ritual post saying shit like "I love Ann!" or some shit meme saying "Ann's black boyfriend has AIDS".

That's not how it's supposed to work user. Whichever thread is made first is the one you're supposed to use unless OP is violating Veeky Forums rules.

This thread was literally chosen because people don't like the user who made the other one. Fucking stupidity is what it is.

what do you guys think P5 will be like?

then go back to your thread ryujifag

Go back and post there then faggot.

>t. bootyblasted ryujifag

Last time a discorder made a thread they tried shoving a discord link in the OP.

I wouldn't notice the goro posts if people didn't complain about them desu

She's mine /pg/

Nah, I was the one who made that thread and I not a discorder. I just copied/pasted the OP from that Metis thread which had it but nobody (including me) caught.

The only good Makoto

>t. groojoshit trying to save face

yeah, the metis thread was labrysfag
is he not a discorder and did he not put the link in the OP?

It's a weekend thing I think. There's this weird periodic wave of people who come into the thread and complain about shit even though they're not regulars.

u rite

How does she know the sex of the baby?

Idk who made it, Labrysfag is fucking retarded and makes threads at 690 though so it probably was him.

Oh right, I forgot I was writing that short smut Joker/Goro fanfiction. Maybe I should finish it sometime...

/pg/ what is your honest to god no memes no shitposting totally realtalk opinion of Naoto

>tfw the other thread has more game discussion and isn't full of goro art

I love this fluffy bun !!

>tfw go back there

I'm in both desu.
Just waiting until one gets deleted.

I don't waifu her, but I like her and Rise together.

PSP adds more save points, some CGI cutscenes, also the Snow Queen Quest that was cut out of the original. Also some other minor changes, such as making the world map into a traditional top down 2D SMT map instead of another 3D dungeon and fixing a glitch from the original where a certain monster didn't appear in Devil's Peak, even though it should have, preventing you from getting all the Spell Cards if you didn't pick it up in a dungeon you can only visit once

PSP version's music also isn't that bad, but a lot of it feels out of place in an attempt to fit with the more j-pop feel of the later games. They do have a little more energy than the later games, lots of guitars and soprano vocals. I liked it, but I never played with the original music

Then go back there, Ryujifag.

I like her. She'd be my P4 waifu, but I don't like cucking Kanji

>trips over dubs over trips
So, this is confirmed canon now, right? Door is the only good Makoto confirmed

I envy people who can write. The downside of ironic detachment from everything is that whenever I want to get creative a wave of self-consciousness hits me and I'm always doubting myself.

Second best P4, cool-ass character, mediocre SLink, looks fucking adorable with Kanji. Rise is best P4.

She's okay, I don't feel that strongly about any of the P4 girls desu.

I like her.

I don't have much of an opinion on her.

Alright, I guess I'll play the PSP version. Thanks.

well that's boring

Okay /pg/, now what's ypur honest to god no memes no shitposting realtalk opinion of Fuuka

So I bet you're wondering... what you were wondering when you walked in.. I bet you thought "What race is this girl?"

Well my mom is Japanese and my dad is half-Japanese half-American.... sooo I get my sushi at the burger joint.

Her English VA is the worst voice actor in P3.

I find her fappable enough, but she needs more art.

user, as someone who gets really self-conscious as well, best tip I can give you is: write something just for yourself. Don't post it anywhere, just write to get it off your system and see how you feel about it. Then do it again. Then a few more times. When you feel you wanna take the plunge, post it anonymously to pastebin or some other shit and link it somewhere where people can review it (like here). If you don't like it, it's fine, but writing only gets easier if you try to do it in the first place.
t. Kawawriter

Everyday until DSN

she is boring, she has a bad haircut with a stupid hair color, she has a crappy voice and a useless persona, it is appropriate that she wears a trash bag. She is unironically the worst girl from 3-5. If anyone argues against that I automatically roll my eyes and discount every other opinion they ever make.

Everyday until you quit.

P3's haircut is bad, Arena's is cute, boring navigator, boring SLink, Bad voice acting in the original.

*gasp* You're cheating!

what are your thoughts on Marie then?

Protip: Snow Queen Quest is pretty shit
I wouldn't recommend you play it unless you really enjoyed the other route

Looks like I won't need to post that webm again

Fuck

congrats on completely shutting me down with seven words user