>>>NEWSCLANSRAID GDOC

Other urls found in this thread:

bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2340523
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/destiny-2-expansion-i-curse-of-osiris/c4s6htbkv5hq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PS4 IV: bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2340523

>male hunter

Nessus is only 60km in diameter
that's basically the size of a single human city, it's probably about the same size as the traveler is in those cutscenes where it's fucking enormous
but still, we humans right now could build a ship that could eat Nessus, and no one would care because nessus is literally the worst celestial body in the solar system

reminds me that people have not been posting fat hunter asses female

>male hunter

>Kill powerful fallen with drang
Is there any easy/fast way to do this shit because I'm sitting at 0/10 and I'd likr to get working on the fucking rat king soon

>male titan

This. Nessus isn't really that big which means the Leaviathan isn't gonna be eating earth or anything

2 spaces for crucible, please save us.

I want to cuddle and love a cute exo hunter girl

>Hunters edition

>male hunter
>female titan
>awoken anything

Is the tarantula and the man o war the only linear fusion rifles In the game?

Lost sector bosses, high value targets on patrol, fallen public events outside exodus black, etc

Question:

I'm not planning on purchasing now, or really any time soon. Probably some months down the road.

Reading up on this Rat King quest, are new players going to be locked out? This quest item that members of your team must have in their inventory -- is it consumed upon completeion of the quest? Does the Rat King itself replace the quest item? What I mean is, if I join the game months later and all my friends already have the Rat King, am I screwed out of it unless I find other people that don't have the gun already, or can people WITH the gun help people without it?

The shanks and servitors for the fallen ether event all count, as do a bunch of ones in the glimmer mining one IIRC.

I got some Rare one today so no

good taste

How is there still taken if the taken king is dead?

No one knows yet retard the game literally just came out.

microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/destiny-2-expansion-i-curse-of-osiris/c4s6htbkv5hq

Remember to preorder, /dg/

There's no way to save the undamaged starting sidearm is there?

Lol nah I'm gonna have fun with this game for a month before it becomes anger inducing then leave until the next TTK update like I did with D1

What should I be saving? Anything that rewards Legendary engrams? What about the blue quests and maps?

What's the best subclass for a suport healslut Warlock? Stormcaller?

Play the Io Questline and make Savathun and Quria mad.

>Quria
i thought that cunt was dead?

I want my fucking coldheart. Damn you Banshee.

Warlocks aren't sluts, you're looking for Hunters.

Did TLW make it to the new game?
If not, is there anything else I can use to get my rad space cowboy fix?

Can I get Crucible Armor from matches?

>internet is so shit chest doesn't appear for me after heroic PE and dead servitors are floating motionless in the air

LOADOUTS FUCKING WHEN.
I DON'T WANT TO USE THE SAME SHIT IN CRUC AND PVE.
THIS WAS MY BIGGEST GRIPE WITH THE FIRST GAME TOO.

Where can you get the Old Fashioned?

Now a Warlock thread

there's actual revolvers in the game and a good as fuck crucible revolver with explosive rounds

>We still haven't even seen a fraction of the power of the Cabal
Also I wonder how damn powerful the actual Vex really are. Quria was able to contend with Hive gods in a bloody magic realm, but even it died while sending information to the "greater collective" or something along those lines.

nah

Can someone explain to me HOW THE FUCK humanity is supposed to go up against the Cabal, who have hundreds of worlds in their empire, the Vex who eat stars and also have dozens if not hundreds of planets 100% turned into brains inside and out, and the Hive who have entire moons filled with themselves?
A few million humans at best against trillions of cabal, trillions of vex, and tens of trillions of hive?
Fuck, the Vex at this point are probably more powerful than the Traveler considering the traveler is the size of a small moon whereas the Vex have brains literally the size of planets.
Also how in the blue fuck are there so many Fallen that we can genocide them weekly and they still have enough forces to waste servitors and tanks like they're nothing?

>I DON'T WANT TO USE THE SAME SHIT IN CRUC AND PVE.
Then don't? Crucible is level disabled so you can use whatever the fuck you want.

I've gotten roughly 3 of them from Banshee

My man, we literally just killed the best Legion the Cabal had to offer in a 6 hour campaign. We defeated a guy that has (probably literally) destroyed a thousand worlds. The Cabal are weaker than the Hive, and we killed one of their literal Gods.

The Cabal as an enemy are done. All that's left are Oryx's sisters and whatever the fuck it is the Vex can cook up, and then D3 will be all about the Detroit Pyramids.

>bungie already nerfing devour

>you're a robot now
>let's still give you tits and wide birthing hips
But y tho? I want my robots to be more roboty.

Please no

Pls no I love it too much even if it is broken

I don't believe you but I hope you're not lying

The Traveler is an unknown to these forces. They know it's damaged and weak, but they don't know HOW damaged or HOW weak.

Ghaul went all-in because he was an ambitious fanatic. The Cabal at large are too far away and too stretched out to commit all their forces to the Traveler, hence why all we see is an Expeditionary Force.

The Hive would go all in if they were not currently rebuilding their forces on the Moon.

The Vex are literally so above our realm of thinking and perception that their motivations are completely unknowable to us, and for a race of machines in control of infinite timelines, it's feasible that they've already defeated humanity infinite number of times and found that it doesn't not sway things one way or the other, and so in our universe they simply let humanity be for the most part.

>Arcite is trying to modify one of the surviving RedJacks into a waifu-bot
Truly is he, our boy? I was stoked to see that Shax brought him on the city Raid.

Source?

Sharon.

How do get cloak

No one knows I guess. Official app won't let me transfer it despite transferring the broken one to the new character so they still have a weapon.

I just want the timer to be reduced by a bit. The best part of Devour is how crazy aggressive it lets you play.

And?

Warlords Mark is 4 seconds and works fine, why not that?

What about the emperor?

>The Hive would go all in if they were not currently rebuilding their forces on the Moon
but their forces on the moon were literally just one sub-god's forces. They had 3 whole gods who each had their own kids, and each of those kids has their own moons full of hive.
Savathun and her bitch sister could just fucking crash one of their moons into earth and destroy the Traveler. They KNOW it's here.
I understand it's just a game, but holy fuck bungie's lore built up all the races as big unstoppable forces who eat suns and shit death just for funsies and then has us destroy them in less than an hour.
Dont build up some enemy so big that beating them in anyway besides you ascending to fucking godhood seems like bullshit.

Got my nighthawk last night. So fucking happy, considering it seems all the new exotics are noticeably less powerful in d2

>light level 265
>haven't even been notified about flashpoints

Wasn't I suppose to obtain them after one of the last few missions? Why haven't they showed up?

sure you didn't do it on accident? mine was in edz so if you patrol there a lot you may have done it a while ago

>lesbian warlock punch gloves
Eh, sort of underwhelming actually.

post non-legendary shaders on anything pls

do your fucking milestones you sperg.

>Vex can take over anything including Taken
>Quira is showing up in boss names
VEX-BOWL?

I haven't received the trophy for it, so I don't think so. Thats what I thought until my friend got his

I've done all of them but the nightfall one, loser

Devrim Kay won't drop his armor for me lads. I want the gritty Earth gear but all I get is retrofuture looking space man stuff.

Also I think I've gotten more hand cannons, snipers, fusion rifles, and sidearms than any other weapon this time around. It's like the four horsemen of the loot apocalypse.

Do milestones till it unlocks

Osiris is the next DLC so i expect yes

>I've done all my milestones!
>I haven't done my flashpoint though!
Either you've already done it or you're just straight up lying

if you guys are still going, i'd be down to clown.
haven't found a primary i really like in crucru yet. i miss vanilla suros regime

1 spot open for crucible

How is it?

>Have one of each class at or near max light
>Tired of strikes
>Tired of adventures
>Tired of public events
>Fashioned to the max
>Waiting on raid

There's really nothing to do after the first 175 hours.

Where is it stated that the Hive are capable of moving planetoids? If they could move moons, why would they need a fleet of ships?

The other 2 Hive Gods are fucking about who knows where. Oryx and his two sisters separated from each other. We know Savathun is coming back, but Arath is nowhere to be seen, or maybe she fought with Savathun for control of Oryx's army and was killed? Maybe the black hole she led her fleet into actually legit killed her? Who knows. The facts we have are Savathun is peripherally present, Arath is not.

i want to love and cherish her, and protect her smile

good scout rifles where?

>playing THIS much in the past 92 hours
>not taking it way slower to enjoy it more

in the books of sorrow, im like 76% sure they talked about their fortress moons being able to move

>first 175 hours
>game's only been out for ~96 hours

are you a vex

The most terrible forces hiding in the darkest reaches of the galaxy are no match for Cayde's quips. When they get burned by his unending wit they go home crying.

What kinda bothers me is our the writers are turning our characters in mary sue-ish plot devices to drive the story.

>the story is and therefore the game is told from your perspective and your perspective alone
>your character found the black garden, captured skolas, initially defeated oryx, and now almost single handedly took on an entire cabal fleet
>all of these feats are considered from a singular perspective
>meaning all the other guardians you meet are (lore wise) just around

From a gameplay perspective, yes everyone has their guardian be the saviour the city deserves and everyone else are just random guardians. But from a writting perspective I am getting kinda bored of the singular "HERO THAT KIND DO FUCKING EVERYTHING" story telling.

>Cayde's quips
Nothing in the face of Gothalion

>turn in fancy purple
>Get 3rd sunbreakers
>ok
>Do PE even though chances of getting any more exotics tonight are slim
>get exotic engram
>Next PE get another Exotic engram
Holy shit what

>Go to tower to turn in two yellows and 2 purples
>Dubious volley
>4th sunbreakers
>turn in purple
>get Merciless Exotic

GUYS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

is this game fun?

Posting this again because I forgot last thread was dead:
I have a 265 weapon and a 272 of the same weapon, am I better to just dismantle the 265 and use the 272, or fuse the 272 into the 265?
Can the 265 go higher than 272, or would the 265 just become 272?
I'm not sure on the specifics for infusion.

Midnight Gangbang

I hate to think what you can accomplish will playing grindy korean mmo's. Please try it out sometime and report to us what you do so we can all ridicule you more.

I thought xur wasn't coming until next week.

Make sure you check your exotic engram before turning it in. It tells you the possibilities and the line up changes after a while.

wait what? seriously? ANyone have ascreen cap?

I have half a mind to make two more warlocks and get the other sunbreakers.

you fucker i havent laughed at this meme since y1

Wait, they are Sunbracers now

pls help

Is it the exact same weapon? Just use the higher power leveled one if it is, dismantle the lower one.

If they're different weapons it depends on which you like better. Infusion is 1:1 but some items have a +5 mod on them that doesn't count for infusion purposes.

The Speaker.
I mean, fuck. It's all over.

But they're teh only class that can heal, therefore they're the only ones capable of being healsluts

this thing any good?