/utg/ - Undertale General

Post Birthday Party Sleepover Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/
>store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/undertale/cid=UP3893-CUSA08801_00-TFSHVCUTPS400084 On PS4 and Vita Now!
>fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita Physical and Collector's editions ship late September!

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo/

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZLtzchX32c
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ7ruKexLWI
youtube.com/watch?v=xiZmOrztPvo
youtube.com/watch?v=xaRZgp6LAUc
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJSbpm2VAAUS-qx.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Ctha6jqUIAEYI6r.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJSZhs6U8AA6hJo.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJUd5GLVwAAtwe9.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJI5DraUwAAV2kG.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJSevAgV4AIvA7d.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJRqRfiVoAElC8z.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJVKMVYVwAAOh0u.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DH7AjgZUAAAWh4N.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJRwV8mUMAUQ7lD.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJSb6DZV4AIEyJU.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJTSPzhUQAA7_kG.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJWQjR8VwAEGa-O.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJVzyqHUEAAxxzc.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJS4rmGVAAAIP-W.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJTb8hqUMAAgqRB.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJSa2fWUQAA6YOG.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJTVf4BUQAErQ9k.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJR8F_vUIAEBrXF.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJSyxA-UEAAL-hb.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJIdbt7UMAQp0e8.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJVRrdqVAAAz4EI.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJRxSc3UMAUyhiq.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJVE-UsUIAISrr1.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJIPMW9UMAAtfJW.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJCno-OUQAYwmC2.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJCno-RVwAEbPnW.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJCno-PVYAA_WSe.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJCno-OVYAAG3kH.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIzturGUwAAYgCh.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJScXEVVwAAphcw.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJV1PBtUEAUakXk.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJScsm7UQAAkX0G.jpg:orig
youtube.com/watch?v=opUb5hdzRRA&t=13713s
youtu.be/Wnx9NfowCXc?t=122
exhentai.org/g/1101051/c235b3a1b6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chara

did nothing wrong

I could see an argument to be made for children to be potentially more dangerous since intent matters a lot for hurting monsters, children having the ability to be especially cruel due to lack of knowledge about the world and consequences of their actions.

i like lizard

i like lizard to pay for her crimes

Good taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=uZLtzchX32c

Post those jams
Shit's all I'm good for these days

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ7ruKexLWI

What if Papyrus remembered everything about why he wrote the Voynich Manuscript?

Because he is secretly a medical doctor who specializes in the treatment of women in medicine.

Would your favorites fom other games like your fav/be friends with your fav from Undertale?

Does flowey perceive undertale as a video game, since he can save and reset?

It's unclear whether the underground had vidya in Asriel's time, so he may not think explicitly in those terms, but from a narrative point he is definitely meant to represent a video game player.

He does state in the True Pacifist finale that he sees everything as one big game.

Because 'fate' was 'set' for everyone but him - everyone says and does the same things during the resets without his interference - it's very likely that he ended up seeing life in general that way.

I'm gonna rub my face all over Asgore's soft paw pads!

I'm gonna rub my dick all over your soft prostate!

Unless you're a cute goat or lizard you better not get near me
youtube.com/watch?v=xiZmOrztPvo

It depends on the fav.

youtube.com/watch?v=xaRZgp6LAUc

AND THE LORE.

Also goodnight /utg/

>Mikhail
Yeah, he could use a good dad and Asgore's stuff isn't even a drop in the bucket compared to Zeros as much as I like her. I want fanart of them drinking tea

Chara's birthday is the 9th of September?

The japs gave everyone fan birthdays. Asgore's is 7/7 for example

I think it's pretty cute, even if it's not canon.

I hate it when normies pretend Toriel isn't the hottest piece of ass in this game. Also, I need sexy Tori pics. Help me out, /utg/.

>Toriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJSbpm2VAAUS-qx.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Ctha6jqUIAEYI6r.jpg:orig
>Asriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJSZhs6U8AA6hJo.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJUd5GLVwAAtwe9.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJI5DraUwAAV2kG.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJSevAgV4AIvA7d.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJRqRfiVoAElC8z.jpg:orig
>Flowey
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJVKMVYVwAAOh0u.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DH7AjgZUAAAWh4N.jpg:orig
>Frisk
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJRwV8mUMAUQ7lD.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJSb6DZV4AIEyJU.png:orig
>Chara
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJTSPzhUQAA7_kG.jpg:orig
>Sans
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJWQjR8VwAEGa-O.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJVzyqHUEAAxxzc.png:orig
>Papyrus
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJS4rmGVAAAIP-W.jpg:orig
>Undyne
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJTb8hqUMAAgqRB.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJSa2fWUQAA6YOG.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJTVf4BUQAErQ9k.jpg:orig
>MTT
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJR8F_vUIAEBrXF.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJSyxA-UEAAL-hb.jpg:orig
>Gyftrot
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJIdbt7UMAQp0e8.jpg:orig
>Froggit
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJVRrdqVAAAz4EI.jpg:orig
>goat family
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJRxSc3UMAUyhiq.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJVE-UsUIAISrr1.png:orig
>Skeletons
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJIPMW9UMAAtfJW.jpg:orig
>Chara + Asriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJCno-OUQAYwmC2.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJCno-RVwAEbPnW.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJCno-PVYAA_WSe.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJCno-OVYAAG3kH.jpg:orig
>kids
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIzturGUwAAYgCh.jpg:orig
>Undyne + Papyrus
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJScXEVVwAAphcw.jpg:orig
>Kingdings
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJV1PBtUEAUakXk.jpg:orig
>Group
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJScsm7UQAAkX0G.jpg:orig

Dad ass > mom ass desu
also check the second Toriel picture I linked

She's canonically fat as fuck

Then post sexy, thick Tori pics. Shit's still hot af.

Yummy.

Yass. More, pls.

just go to e621

god i just wanna bully asriel
before having sex with him

What does /utg/ think of the Undertale musical? youtube.com/watch?v=opUb5hdzRRA&t=13713s

Fat Toriel fattens up Asriel with her gooey sugary pies.

Here, the last one for now.

Why do you ask this, like, every other thread?

First time asking. Didn't know it was a common question. Sorry. =/

Thank you, you beautiful monster.

Oh sorry. I just assumed because there's someone who's always asking about it with the exact same wording as your post.

youtu.be/Wnx9NfowCXc?t=122

I wish I was a Disciple of the Sun, like Toriel

Hit and miss. The light hearted songs are nice, there's some bad syllable filling in others. I'm personally fond of ASGORE.

And what was up with splitting Asriel's lines between him and Frisk? It made that final conversation weird.

I thought it was neat that they brought in his voice at the very end. I felt like they tried to make too many songs epic by throwing in multiple voices and overlapping of some melodies. Some were far too long as well.

That being said, I really liked what they did with Undyne's fight. Probably my favorite track. I liked Asgore's, too. But the opening low note was completely butchered. Not that I could do any better.

Asriel here looks like that laughing emoji meme

>fav undertale is Alphys
>other fav is Vulpes Inculta
This actually could work

How

If you started playing a drinking game over how many times Determination comes up, you'd be hammered before a Neutral end.

Oh hey you're back. Good to see you again.

Thanks for the pics.

I thought the 9/9 birthday started on nochocolate.

Both evil and sadistic

Vulpes does sabotage and shit and alphys is a tip top scientist. She could help bring the Legion further.
Caesar says they are a stronk army dat needs no tech and wimin but they irradiated a camp, used howitzers, auto docs and fancy punching equipment, also recruit the courier even if shes a woman. Hes a massive hypocrite so seeing she could help she'd let her do it in a jiffy.
Also alphys gets to have all the sex slaves she could possibly want to get over her unfuckedness
>Evil
get a load of this spook

Would you still love your fave if they were 8 and they hurt your fave on purpose?

Flowey!Asriel is best Asriel.

She's just jealous of alphys

Self-harm is bad.

True.

I wonder who treats the subject of self harm with less respect: utg or tumblr.

Well utg treats it like a joke while Tumblr treats it like a positive cute trait so I guess it's a matter of perspective

Tumblr glorifies it, saying they respect it but also calling self-harm scars cute and using them as a shorthand to show how someone is deep and had a bad past. It easily becomes the twisted kind of respect where it ends up being put on a pedestal and if you don't approve of it you're a bully who hates all depressed people.

As far as I've seen, /utg/ just treats it casually and goes "not this shit again" at the glorification, which isn't even disrespectful.

Where is my cute art of Asgore, Toriel or Undyne cutely cutting themselves in a shy attractive manor

This is all I've got

/utg/ treats it more often than not as a dark joke all the way and while that might be too much for a lot of people, it just reinforces that everything's free game

tumblr revels in it, selfharm to them is a common character trait the way fanwork some years ago used to have heterochromia and dead parents. rarely do they care about people who actually have problems with it and instead go out of their way to both make it very obvious in a way people with scars usually don't (think feralphoenix's beach pic), and to cutify it so it's more palatable.

>As far as I've seen, /utg/ just treats it casually and goes "not this shit again" at the glorification, which isn't even disrespectful.
/utg/ tells people to go do it

Only sometimes

>in a shy attractive manor
>manor
somehow depressed while living the good life? what a cunt

I want AU where Mettaton is AM from I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream, and he is eternally tormenting Frisk and handful of monsters (let's say all the main cast) in the Underground.

I like this character. He's cool.

Fic where Toriel is teaching sex ed in school when?

Constantly ranting about how uncool and unfashionable they all are, tormenting them with badly cooked Glamburgers, out-of-tune pop songs, Manos-tier movie screenings, inauthentic bootleg Mettaton-merchandise, sending little robots at them that explode into confetti right as they step out of the shower, and other such incredible horrors. It's a backstage pass with no escape.

Fatz does good character design.

Isn't there a doujin with her doing that with Undyne?

I'm like 100% sure I've seen one but I don't have it on me

This is the first picture of Asriel I saw. I didn't know about TP so I thought it was Toriel (it has a pun and I didn't really register the clothes).

I saw some pictures of Asriel before I played the game, and figured "oh he's the kid monster to help endear you". Somehow by the time I got to the game I managed to forget that and just played the game, and it wasn't until TP that I remembered and pieced it all together.

Shit, really? If someone knows something about this please let me know!

I saw a picture of hyperdeath Asriel on a youtube video and I thought it was Toriel who betrays you or something.

First thing I ever heard of Undertale was a friend complaining tumblr was retarded for decrying Papyrus as a pedophile because of the date.

That could be cool as well, although I was thinking more about actual IHNMAIMS-like anguish.

I think omega flowey would work better as AM, going by his boss fight dialogue it seems similar to what he had planned too

underswap papyrus is though

exhentai.org/g/1101051/c235b3a1b6/

here's the doujin, in any case

The first Undertale thing I ever saw was Joel's stream. I thought it was a shitty Earthbound bootleg he was planning to mock.

I think it's both hilarious and sad that UF and US's creators both ran for the hills when they saw what the fandom at large had done to their concepts

I don't think I've heard of anyone saying that about him before.

I have no mouth is pretty tame to be honest, being locked in a tornado as a form of torture is pathetic, and most of the characters pain comes from starvation, which isnt how hunger even works anyway

Thanks user!

Ah yes, that might be a better choice indeed.

What I meant was not to turn this into a joke, but provide more serious tone and terror instead. Copying IHNMAIMS 1:1 is not exactly ideal, I agree.

So a being with multiple human souls must have their power increase quadratically rather than linearly. Why else does it take 6.X human souls worth of power to make a flower a goat while the remaining 0.Y is enough to make him a god of hyperdeath? The game is silent on what would be needed to just make him a goat without making him all powerful.

That sequence where Omega Flowey keeps killing you and reloading feels pretty AM-ish. Stuff like that would translate surprisingly easy.

He needed to be all powerful to change his form.