pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu (embed)
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

just:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LvrMMeK0OAA&feature=youtu.be
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1959677
pastebin.com/VghJGDKY
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAEAAAHcBS0NjRHVFCAj0z38QzFHfkp9TP9OKlBHV5dYY1uvXz9gQWNwZU1vJ3Ttd-N5aITZh3aMz49gmmqpbr02vqfBBMbY2sHkUe8O9kg=
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1993025
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mayweather did nothing wrong

whats the best strategy for selling/pricing items?
I usually overprice things a bit to start with then take 5c off the price of everything every day after doing dailies. vendor things that don't sell at 5c for a couple of days (hasn't really happened much yet)

>cant be fucked to sort through my cards
>list entire thing publicly as 2c
>spammed with messages for which ones that are worth something

like pottery, thanks idiots

terrible op

how get 900 mana regen /s ¿

ARROGANT NEPHILIM

shitcrows out

More Mana and more Mana Regen Bonuses.

that only gets you about halfway

>try to think of a trap build
>no way to get good damage without losing out on life and defenses
>new trapper unique tinkerskin doesn't work properly with saboteur if you take chain reaction
>have to deal with shit like trap cooldown recovery speed and trigger aoe if you don't have chain reaction
fuck traps just fuck it

too lazy to make a gif but i used an angry red science orb on my disfavour :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=LvrMMeK0OAA&feature=youtu.be

>softcuck
disgusting.......

5k hp Chimera down deathless. Doesn't even need use Rumi or Witchfire. Why do we even need 200% hp?

deathless meme doesn't matter because you probably died 2k times before

>3 fucking life flasks
just shitcrow things

Why is hardcuck so delusional? Since when does clearing the hardest Guardian deathless doesn't matter?

>diamond shrine from a darkshrine on inquisitor
oh boy
here we GO

I never understand why life flask is so hated. They are basic in every RPG and is quite balance. Not everyone is rich enough to keep chuggin on Dying Sun and ToH.

>shitbirds pretending they're mancore players

literally lmaoing

>people have trouble sustaining red maps

go inquisitor, get the consecrated ground branch and press your sulphur flask

because there's no reason to use 3 in any situation unless you're in lab or something

life leech solves that problem on it's own and 1 life flask is generally enough as an "oh shit" button when life leech isn't enough

having 2 is okay kind of for HC if you don't have better flasks

3 is just absolutely pointless you'll never make use of ALL 3

Does Cold to Fire conversion double dip with this passive? ie. it increases cold damage and then the fire increase is applied for the converted damage?

>having life flasks at all
Just hit your logout macro, it's not like you're going to take a single hit without freaking out anyway.

did someone make a scion soul mantle guide
there's like a million on the ladder

That would be bobslop.

But what do you do if you run out of charge? If you only have 1 then it is at max 2 times you can bail out. I would have never make it in red map without the life flask. The utility flask like Rumi and Lionroar actually feel insignificant though. I don't see anything change when I use it. But life flask can easily flip a battle

Yes, all conversion double dip. That's why ele convert and Doomfletch build is meta right now

guys give me a build

>hardcore
>strongbox
>freezes you when activated

build

>Hardcore
>Doesn't being status immune
Why are you even playing hardcore?

Should be a start.

full ele conversion blade vortex inquisitor in a deafening woe crafted +1 bow and signal fire and kaoms

can this kill shaper

Was doing a -max shrine cause it had something like 34% packsize, and died to the boss cause there was a harbinger in the arena and I played it badly

Losing the two abyss that I picked up from that shrine is the part that annoys me though, that cyloner was fun though

you tell me

My pool is still in its infancy Im only level 93. Still, it won't be too, too long before it fills the entire tab.

crit flame totem

Why isn't your mom immune to my dick?

doubt it dude. inquisitor is dead

no

At what point should I transition into spectres? I'm following a guide and it said I can do it in A8 bridge. Feels like I need soul weaver first but I'm never doing merc lab with this shit (srs with shit damage rn) and I feel like spectres die to the traps anyway? How does this work

yeah it is essentially.

no

inquisitor is a strictly better elementalist, agree or disagree?
if agree, why?

how much dps

It's not exactly double dipping, you will just get +50% (assuming all damage converted) instead of +25%.

Why do people play hardcore? I used to play hardcore, but then I switched to softcore. Suddenly I started having a lot more fun in the game, because I could try to play on the edge of dying instead of playing everything safe.

Many seem to think that it's some kind of a badge of honor.

So why do you do it?

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1959677

>First time getting into high tier maps
>Why not install a loot filter
>Everyone recommends neversink
>install semi strict
>open breach in gorge map
>doggo is frieghtened
>birds outside house migrated
>neighbours call police for too much noise
>mom takes away PC and milkies
>dad wakes up from his post 20 hr shift sleep and rapes me
thanks neversink

Reverse knockback crit staff cyclone berserker.

tfw made over 500c in less than 5 runs in uber lab
comfy ass lab farmin

Has anybody done Cast on Crit + SRS?

it's right there

how do i get same dps

Yeah, raiz made that trypanon cyclone coc srs build in perandus

>deathless
you don't have to use this term, you get removed from the league upon death if you start a non-tutorial character

>go into map
>get headhunter

tfw i made 140ex in literally 5 minutes lol

Gratz user howed you get it? Ancients or Chance orbs?

Are you sure you checked all the boxes?

should i bother listing this? all the rolls are fairly good except for the ES one, but it and rarity both seem kinda useless and I feel like most people want life or just more resists on rings right now. still, strength is some life and the mana is more for anyone with mom

actually i realize now that there's a slot open to just craft life on the thing
now i just need to figure out pricing

its shit

it's shit

th-thanks

with life crafted on it you wont even make the money back that it costs to craft life on it

it really isn't worth much. the iir roll is nice but i still don't think it's worth more than 5c considering everyone is already running with the bisgos meme. maybe some autist that desperately needs to cap his fire resist will be willing to pay more but searches on .trade for 70% resist, 26% iir, and ~60 life brings up stuff for 4-5c.

pastebin.com/VghJGDKY
the only really hard to get item would be the hysteria opals but you lose about 10% dps without those. obviously the numbers are with max dps gem setup, realistically you'd be running aoe and icd while mapping and swap out aoe for conc on boss.

feel free to correct me

>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>F R E E

alright, thanks for the analysis
the mana just ain't worth caring about, even given how popular mom is?

it's pretty shit without a good life roll but if you craft life on it you might be able to snag someone who's desperate for fire res

don't lie to him, sub-80% resists total and a shitty life roll? that's 1 alch value at most

how many fusings does it take to 6l? i currently have 80 and assume that's not enough to even start

Hey chums. I was going for a dual wield crit build (not sure of spell or end game yet).

Then decided I wanted it to be a sundered dual wield crit build. But I heard Marauder isn't as good for that as duelist.

So now I am pretty far into a dual crit marauder and am not sure where I should go with it. Anyone have an idea? Can I just go sundered anyway? Where should I push to with this to make it the best after all this time invested?

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAEAAAHcBS0NjRHVFCAj0z38QzFHfkp9TP9OKlBHV5dYY1uvXz9gQWNwZU1vJ3Ttd-N5aITZh3aMz49gmmqpbr02vqfBBMbY2sHkUe8O9kg=

Should mention I only have a few hours a week to play, or I would restart and just do something else with this Marauder and make a Duelist.

if you're skilled enough, 1
reliably, though, at least a thousand

You don't need more than 1 fusing to six link it, but with that amount you're only going to brick it and make you want to kill urself lol

1200 on average

70% + of a single res usually sells for a chaos or two with mediocre life

Buy a hundred or two at a time. It's not uncommon to take over 1000

if youre poor dont 6link rares

Tfw i,ve been trying to six-link my belly since the start of the league

My build is end-game viable with a tabula, but still

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1993025
Fug I think I'll have to finally cave in and buy that sword skin and a cloak

Gonna do static strike build with brain rattler and there is nothing you coukd do to stop me,

what tier maps are best exp at level 88?

Have fun user, Static Strike is a great skill at bosskilling! Make sure to get one of the lab enchants for it asap, I had the one with 40% decreased delay on the aftershock. Made it definitely better at clearing.

>first hc act 10 kitava ahead

i'm "safe" from one shots with 4k hp + mom, right?

Try 6k on your next hc char.

i mean it depends on your other defenses, like always
i don't think there's a way to make heart phase not suck, and his two small explosions into one big exposion always hurts
with 4k+mom it shouldn't oneshot you though???

good luck nerd

Is scour alching jewels okayish value? nothing good for sale

>trade 4 sets of encroaching darkness
>get 4 different maps that I haven't completed yet
fucking based

bros i've gotten a taste of hate, sin's rebirth, and lion's roar to drop in the past 24 hours

should i run vinktar? i feel like the game is telling me something

fairly noobish player here, I'm running a high as fuck regen and hp berserker DP build, just wondering I have 8.9k hp and capped resists.
Is it better for me to run a ring that gives me more res, crit chance and about 400 hp or should I go Essence worm ring with Arctic armour?

>berserker
>DP
>regen aka no vaal pact

dude..

what's with the t-shirts i see people wearing in town?

Okay I downloaded this game and have been playing it for just over half an hour
Got to the tidal island, then some enemies with like a blue tint around them charged me and some blue flame shit was on the floor and I got btfo
How do I kill the blue guys basically?

Click on them, press 1, when your red orb in the left corner of the screen starts to go under 50%.

here's how to build a wander the smart way

>buy a piscators for 4c
>buy a thunderfists for 2c and slot your kb setup there
>buy decent rings with open prefix for 15c ea; craft flat lightning on them

now use the money you saved from rare wand + rings with wed and buy dying sun + vinkars

okay cool
tabula

What's better between Chieftain and Berserker in Facebreaker AW?