>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

>exactly 750
Nice.

Elaborate why Warriors is going to suck then

I finally got a Bike and he's +atk-spd
is +def more ideal for him?

why all fan art gives her big tits when her tits are actually very small. she just has a pushup bust type corset armor

Post my waifu
If you guess correctly, you will get lucky good IVs 5*stars in your next rolls

it's a musou. diff user

This one is nice

>gba sprite art
That's pretty neat.

Camillacucks are mentally ill.

Lyn lost to Camilla lol

>very small.
They are not small. They are modest sized to large, and exaggerated by her corset, but they are not small. Fanart tends to ridiculously big though, I agree. Seriously, look at her Fe sprite, she's in no way small.

>Crossover game
>bad roster
This is the only reason for me. Warriors games aren't good to begin with but if they have a good cast I can look past those issues and have fun with the cahracters that I like.

Her tits are big regardless. She's the second biggest female in Fates after Kagero, and that puts her at the top of the whole series.

>starting to raise more 5*
>still only stick to the same eight to ten

Surely this will pay off once I eventually get more specialized buffs (like Flier and Armor buffs) and stuff, right?

Not an argument

Mentally ill beat Tharja, Lyn and, by extension, Lucina

Two questions. Are any of these good fodder? Also, is the olivia of any use? She's +hp/-def

Is there anything more whimsical than Gaius' candy tree that seems to actually grow candy.

Should I /feg/? She's +spd/-def
I have a spare Minerva for LnD3 and plenty of desperation fodder.

poor graphics, uninspired gameplay and game mechanics, and a tired roster.

poor graphics: even as a new game, the lighting is extremely poor-- you could especially see this when takumi and leo were present. looking at a different example, when lucina pulls a laser bow out of nowhere to hit an AoE just shows they're out of ideas on how to pursue a FE musou and instead just fell back on dynasty warriors-esque styles of animation which looks broken and stuttering as all fuck

uninspired gameplay: its a musou, theres barely any difference from it and hyrule warriors and dynasty warriors, its fucking boring. it brings nothing new to the table aside from a FE reskin.

tired roster: completely biased toward fates and awakening, which is understandable up to a certain point but when its marth + the awakening and fates cast you alienate the rest of the FE fandom by excluding their favorite characters and trying to pander to more recent games because you think it'll be worth the return.

this game is gonna fucking flop, its not a question of if, its a question of how hard.

I can't wait for my wife to come to heroes so she can have perfect art a great voice actor and be a good unit.

Becoming Reinhardt junior is a pretty good consolation prize.

When is best wyvern girl?

I'm screencapping this. If it succeeds, or at the very least sells as much as Echoes I'm going to repost it every day without fail.

>melee quad memes
For what purpose?

Flier mastery banner tomorrow

After the threaten def banner comes a brave weapon banner featuring cordelia, ogma and camilla.

>uninspired gameplay
Even for a musou the game looks really bad, worse than all the recent musous that I can think of.

henry is extremely good fodder, he has -raven tome, ignis, and green tomebreaker.

the rest has meh skills, saizo has poison strike but its not really that useful, frederick has wings of meme but he needs to be 5* to pass on wings of meme 3, and merric is just plain shit.

olivia is a dancer so and as a dancer she will always be useful.

>best wyvern girl
>didn't post Jill
How does it feel to be wrong?
She can come if she brings Zeiss

I got this Snack hostage. Don't make me do it. I'll do disgusting shit to her like you wouldn't believe. Hand holding, face touching, the works.

It gots a weapon triangle

Her brave build is ass though

Hi /feg/!

This is my mommy, say something nice to her.

just because awakening/fates weebs buy it because they had nothing better to do with their mom's credit cards doesn't make any of my points less valid.

As long as you don't cuddle with her I'll let you live.

She's metally ill and is married to another cuck.

Henry is for happy family raising, not foddering off to others!

Wew lad, That's some crazy Res

i 5*'d henry just so I could give his raven tome to leo.

How many orbs do you have right now, /feg/? Show me. I should have 200+ in a week.

Anyone that likes Warriors needs to acquire a moral compass.

I don't know. Is she really not that great?

She is a whore who must show her tits to get her sibling's attention

Looks like a shit unit desu.

Is he ok? I think he is a regular poster. I don't want to delete him because it's probably from the east coast

I think you fielded wrong Reinhardt, Hector.

>35 hp
god why did mathilda have to be so shit in heroes

What do I do with this son of a bitch?

I fed my Snack to Cecilia. Cakes>Snacks

hm? I never said your points weren't valid lad. I'm saying it won't be the complete financial franchise disaster you are making it out to be. Screencapped post, we'll revisits this topic in a few months.

Not sure what time will bring, but I hope you take salt with your crow.

TO THE LUCKSHITTERS WHO HAVE BOTH ROY AND LUCINA
Who is the better between the two, who should I snipe for ?

I like Warrior

Convince me not to give her DB 3 and WoM 3 for surprise "nothin personals"!

What unit have given you the most satisfaction when you rolled for it?
To me it was Amelia on the Sacred Stone banner
And this Hector that I got with my free summon on the TT banner like 2 days ago, he was my first 5* with a free summon and I shat myself he's already lvl40

I keep not pulling any brace heroes and now I can't make enough to try again??

He said best wyvern girl, not most overhyped by /feg/ wyvern girl.

>/v/eddit shills are this mad

It depends

offensive swordsman since he's +atk

or if you're not inclined to use him fodder off the wo dao to olivia.

When is shortest haired wyvern woman?
>GHB where she sits on top of a mountain for 5 turns as reinforcements constantly attack before leaving, only to gank you from the bottom of the map
>Uberspear Prf; 16mt, Ylissean Summer effect (+2 to all stats when at full health, -2hp when attacking)

Needs DC

don't worry user, I have a 4 star henry that im currently training up

OK go back to gamefaqs then.

We had this last thread.

I did the same sadly. I wish Henry was better, he has the best chibi sprite in the game along with Valter.

roy if you have a cavalry team

lucina if you want an all-purpose buffbot

IVs for Olivia doesn't matter. You can just merge them into another one until you have 4* +10. Pretty sure that by then you will have one with good IVs as a base.

Make sure that you have at least 2 dancers available. Sometimes you want to run 2 attackers + 2 dancers team.

I'd be inclined to fodder him off but arena assault exists and he could come in handy

Fred has Fort Def3 and Luna

she didn't even make the standings in a popularity poll, I wouldn't expect her to be in the game ever

Banner featuring the four (4) least voted characters when?

I want Brave Ike for Steady Breath fodder and Brave Lucina because I've never rolled a useable Blue (all of my current ones are free: Sharena, Ursula, Camus) but I'd rather save for later desu, especially when Neph is coming soon. If she's a TT unit then my free Blue streak will continue (lol.

Doesn't matter. There might be new folks tuning in and showing their current savings desu.

>No argument
(Lol

Thanks for the advice.

I was thinking Ardent Sacrifice would be good for pic related (

she's alright.

>fred has fort def3
no he doesn't retard

>and luna
true that, I'll revise my statement by saying he's marginally useful but since specials are more widely available than most skills it doesnt make him good fodder.

Damn thats actually pretty good

>it's probably from the east coast
why does it matter?

I like Roy more for every mode except for Arena, and he's still better in Arena if you decide to use cav buffs instead of normal buffs.

>Seth and Mathilda are god tier in their games
>Shit in Heroes
Why do they keep doing this?

Hinocucks don't actually exist

Roy is only good with at least a Hone Cavalry in your team.

Lucina is a general purpose unit and has the most long-term value.

>Merged 4* kagero
Gimme one you motherfucker

Because Camus, Xander, and now Roy.

>TMS#FE was a bad spin-off
>FEWarriors is going to be a bad spin-off
>FEHeroes is forever doomed to be a fucking kusoge gatcha mobage spin-off despite its good mobile gameplay and fanservice
FE is doomed to forever have bad spin-offs, huh? How does Smash Bros. manage to be better for FE fanservice than the FE's own spin-offs?

He means Fortify Defense, not Fortress Defense you fucking moron.

Well, why not?

defense is EVERYTHING

The other ones were terrible IVs though.

Fortify Def 3 you stupid fuck

>kagero has higher attack than jaffar and only 1 speed less because of her fucking weapon
its not fair why did they fuck over the angel of death like this, his prf weapon isn't even good.