Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/364360/discussions/0/152390648077900938/
mega.nz/#F!9Lw1WIRZ!eKxkOlAQwuZO3_8pHOK-EQ!9b5H1BCa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

big elf titties

>elfs
>big tits

You fucked up user

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

When will CA drop the skaven meme?

Roll you shits

Not before the game release.

First faction for combined campaign play?

nagash was weak

Dark elf pls

Come on Morathi

>ywn have a incestuous hot elf mommy

Reminder that if you plan on playing high elves in anything other than the combined grand campaign for maximum political dickery over all the in game races you are a fool

lizardmen or bust for vortex campaign

roll

based gf poster

MOAR

srsly post moar if there's any, whether or not it ends up being actual incest

roll for elf

FOR HASHUT.

I think I used to have this comic somewhere but I can't find it and I have no fucking clue where to get it again

Warriors of Chaos.

G O B L I N S

Saving the best for last.

Can you add numbers and make a proper roll chart out of your other paint masterpiece that lists all LLs?

Veeky Forums rats

Literally this. I thought about going Helf in Vortex as well, but decided to keep them for the first grand campaign

When they are gonna learn?

I just posted it because I found it to be cute.
I didn't make it.

The mod that adds in Rome 1's music into Rome 2.

>being this autistic.

>he doesn't want to play the same faction a few times in a row
>what an autist

I think you're the autistic one, friend

why not play both factions or use a mod so you can play as the spine of sotek dorfs?

It is now September, and the return of the true Phoenix King is nigh. All across Naggaroth the legions of the Witch King beckon to their sovereigns summons.

Surveying his skin cloth campaign map for the last time, Malekith knows to be ever weary of the roving tribes in the north; and also not to be ignorant of any ambitious dreadlords.
Word has reached him that his mother has marched south without order, it is of little consequence, though the rumour that she has resurrected her cult of pleasure is troubling.

On Ulthuan his spies report that Tyrion is engaged with another cult, taking advantage of the conflict could allow the Witch King to establish another foothold on Ulthuan.

Further south where the shifting sands of Araby blow, it has been reported that the servile men of the Asrai have conquered swathes of land, the riches of this land could well aid Malekiths coffers if he chose to wrest it from them. Though another rumour, perhaps untrue, but not worth ignoring is that a hold of the ratmen is situated somewhere in this land.

Finally from out of the land of Lustria little has been heard, the most valuable pieces of information being that a notable lord of the lizardmen is currently fighting human settlers by himself, it could be advantageous to eliminate such an opponent as swiftly as possible. As for the other piece of information, it has been heard that the whoreson Teclis is leading an expedition on the southernmost tip of Lustria, supposing he survives the dangers of the land it would give Malekith great pleasure to have a rematch.

Regardless of where the first strike is made Malekith will control the vortex and regain his homeland. Domination by a best elf soon!

>Be Ogre and Chorf fan.
>Have to wait another year and a half before I finally get to play them.

At least they'll probably have actually interesting mechanics unlike Empire.

What is the mod that allows you to field 40 unit stacks instead of 20?

>gets glady
truly best waifu.
>smells like pinewood
>reserved on the outside but extremely wild in bed
>will moan "athel lorel" as you rail her from behind.
>lifetime of killing peepeepoopoos has made her muscular.
>sucks like a hosepipe.

Did anyone here try Terminus Total War - Imperium?
Is it an good?

Gimme spellsinger.

It's not a mod you need to use a Save Parser. Very simple, but follow these instructions: steamcommunity.com/app/364360/discussions/0/152390648077900938/

I've found it niggaz, thanks to based Veeky Forums.
It's in the Age of Reckoning folder, Prelude to War:
mega.nz/#F!9Lw1WIRZ!eKxkOlAQwuZO3_8pHOK-EQ!9b5H1BCa

It was in a collector's edition of Warhammer Online. I have the physical copy of it....
Damn, it's probably at my mom's house. Must have left it when I was moving out. Ok, let me look for it online....

How can you possibly be this retarded.
I literally just said that I'll keep Helves for Grand Campaign map while going Lizardmen first on Vortex. If you're not aware, there are two more races I can play for Vortex map and even Teclis is doable since he's in fucking Argentina.
Also why would I want to play with mods that change the game or unlock random factions before experiencing the vanilla state of it?

what's this meme with the combined maps

is it as good as it sounds: all factions and areas from the first game will be playable with factions and areas from the second?

or is this some vaporware bullshit. Also, wouldn't that ultimately just be one game for $120 not including DLCs

>wouldn't that ultimately just be one game for $120 not including DLCs
shut it goyim

nice spacing

The whole of the first map with some parts of the second, probably missing the bottom half of the southlands and lustria since there's not much going on there

>wouldn't that ultimately just be one game for $120 not including DLCs
They're standalone games, the combined map thing is just a perk in the end

Why are Dark elves so fucking retarded?
>hurr durr if they don't beat them back Chaos will engulf the whole world including Ulthuan and Naggarond
>lets go kill off Ulthuan when they leave to fight chaos, surely nothing bad will happen if Chaos wins
Embarassing

warhammer xdd orky works xd wuuuuugh he he

>tfw playing as Estalia in the combined map with all the proper mods

That is going to be fun as fuck. Playing as Tilea in the old world was already really fun.

Play it if you want some silly fun. It was kinda lacking in new units when I played it though

>morathi gets close to him, left hand hidden
>left hand suddenly covered in what appears to be blood
anons?

but there's interactivity yes? as in you can play a Vampire Counts campaign and, probably late-game, encounter the factions and areas from the sequel and duke it out?

I'm going to have even more fun playing as my dick in you entire combined ass if you know what I mean

>be franz
>take marienjews
>sail south and take estalia and maybe tilea as a base for further conquest
>confederate or conquer the new world colonies
>take the southlands penal colony
>ignore the elector cunts as they kill them self

This is going to be my second grand campaign

That's the idea

>tfw no dreadlord gf

wow

Snotling better than ogres, dumb stunties

>actually visible face on Malekith
Into the trash

>just a perk
Yeah it's not like the game is a glorified expansion pack and the thing most people are waiting for is the combined map or anything, totally a standalone guys

Anyone got any good pics of Slaanesh?

SUMMON THE ERECTOR CUNTS

Peopel are waiting for the combined map, but the vortex campaign looks more fleshed out than the first games campaign and I doubt people would be unhappy with it just taken on its own

How to make TW games better:
Add some basic supply line mechanics

No need to make it ultra autismo but it would at least help move the game away from its current "biggest army best army" steamroll feel and allow smaller well placed armies to compete while stopping the AI from just building a 20stack and turtleing with it.
Could bring back smaller town buildings like in Empire/Nappy/Shogun2 and tie the supply to those so controlling the towns around a city had logistical effects

It was meh writing just to have 2 factions, just like WoW.

CA have pretty much said TW endgame is garbage and the vortex is to try and fix that.

I wonder if karla franz would be a slut

Yes, which is why I don't buy the expansion pack argument when more thought and effort has been put into TWW2's campaign than the first one
You can treat it like an expansion overall but it's not like it's going to be bad on its on either unless you hate warhammer anyway

Thinking of getting warhammer at humble bundle, worth it or should I wait for 2?

Do agent and lord income % increases stack and if so how?

>not retaking the phoenix throne as your first order of business
Only literal homosexuals would play anything but Dark Elves

nice projection malekith

Roll for elf tatas

It's worth it

And it's not like 1 will become irrelevant when TWW2 comes out.

This nigga knows.
The gods will it!

rolling for best girl

>end times

18 D A Y S

Will always be canon :^)

>that tasteful yet alluring piercing on Morathi's nose
FUCK she's so great

>not going by headcanon
Brainlet

thank you

Nobody is preventing you from having your own headcanon, but end times is canon, no way around it.
Denying it because you don't like it is just autistic.

>autistic
Stopped reading right there

except canonically Dark Elves already TRIED to destroy the world with Chaos by attacking the Maelstrom

How does this argue in favor of them not being retarded?

>game takes place before the end time
>CA purposefully takes a shit on GW lore.
>End times.

>old meme

Surely you have something better?

but that was the last word in his post...

>Only literal homosexuals would play anything but Dark Elves

fellas is it gay to have your entire culture cosplay as BDSM degenerates, including your male generals and advisors, and have them spend all your free time literally whipping sweaty naked slaves?

>complains about "old memes"
>uses "autistic" in an argument

>male generals
>dark elves

Stopped reading there, homo.

Sounds pretty manly desu.

If I can't have it, nobody will. Is it retarded? Maybe.

On the other hand Dark Elves are proud, arogant and consider themselves 'masters of Chaos'. They think that they can control it.

rolling for the best personality

fag

Carpet weaving

>but end times is canon

Not for total war ;^)

Not like the end times happened before the canon that matters anyway