17 yo edition.

Fate collab
youtube.com/watch?v=qDHryCE1gJo
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

Next expansion is Starforged Legends
Official page:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/
Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

To get Hanemiya Arisa sleeve and emblem, change your language to JP on Steam on Properties. You can switch back to your default language after claiming them from the crate. Unlike the idol sleeves, you can use this in ENG. Available for September only.

Want 5 free packs?
Just change the language of your client (from the More -> Language in-game menu) to Korean and claim 5 free packs from your crate.

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx
magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/my-system-guide-tempo-2006-05-15-0
youtube.com/watch?v=M2a864McNYc&t=6m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=fsjb4XyTErs&t=34s
youtube.com/watch?v=vkRTABmUNMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ERIS AN OLD HAG
OLD

CAN'T WAIT TO BENCH HER FOR ILLYA FOREVER

Shadowniggers..

NOT OUR GUY

You forgot your pic also
>spamming shadownigger in 2017

HF Illya is 18. Eris is younger than her.

please concede 90042

Post cute demons

>Eris is 17
>Illya is 18
>Eris is the old hag
RLY MADE ME THINK, HUH

thanks mom

>s-she's 17!
>looks like 30
Nice meme.

I thought about this, but actually I don't think wards are a problem for this deck. You have shit like necroassassin, corpse and khawy. And god knows this deck already has too many 1 attack followers.

Yeah I guess it actually is. I mostly didn't want to craft 7k+ worth of vials for a deck I don't know too well so close to a new expansion.

>Illya is 18
>still studys in kindergarten with Chloe and Miyu

Actually jingles my juggles.

This is not how 30 y/o look like, though I think it's hard to piece everything together, like Eris being Luna's mom and her being 17

So she was immobile but sentient and lost in some ancient ruins for ages, right? I wonder how many generations of explorers discovered her and then promptly jizzed all over her.

We are talking about the Heaven's Feel universe, idiot.

>Playing Darkalice deck
>keep getting matched against concede earth decks and getting my Alice banished
>finally get matched against Dragon
>Rowen turns my Darkalice into a dragon
What the fuck

Well all characters are of same age within different universe.

Not enough generations to make her lose faith in humans and save them all afterwards

If you don't like the original deck and have any vials at all make some eachtars for some other midrange list, you can sell them back for full value before the next maintenance hits
Otherwise no offense but you better stick to that template since a jcg nip knows the metagame better than someone who just recently got back into the game. The changes you made remove winconditions for lose less cards that aren't backing up any lategame plan and thus decrease your chance of winning, even if it happens later and despite the fact that you're putting up a struggle in the meantime may make you think that the deck got better.

Whatever that is nerd.
She's a little girls in your non-cherrypicked alternate dimension.

Why do you think you have to purify her with 3 combo pieces before she can win you the game?

>cherrypicked
It's literally the one the collab is based on.

that's one bad shop

There is something bout Rowen's smile that gets me every time.

Illya in kaleid and haven's feel is the same age.

>you're not praying to her, you actually just get a bunch of nuns to clean up the layers and layers of solidified cum
Encrusted Seraph, Smelly Be

No, she's not. Google Illya's age. I'm not going to spoonfeed you.

I need a private victory

I am not saying she is not 18. I am saying she proclaimed to be 18 and still study in kindergarten with her friends.

It's the smile of the downtrodden who gets a small victory after the jews.

she's just drooling retard that needs to be in kindergarten at age 18

Thanks leg fairy of free magic missiles

>niggas actually arguing whether illya is a loli or not based on her age

Is Vampy loli if she's 1000 y/o vampire? I'd say no

They're surely not arguing about that, it's common knowledge that loli is a body type

Post legal loli then you dumbfuck

Legal ? Any oppai-loli of course, unless you're in Canada or UK where such things are banned under Sharia law

Loli is a body type, dumb normie.

Post good feels.

You are the first to say the word loli on this thread.

Math fags give me some numbers.
In the last 12 matches against Dragon, they all had oracle on turn 2. All of them. Assuming they hard mulligan for them what is the probablity of having oracle in your starting hand 12 games in a row.

Yeah I lost all of them. about 7 of those games had Rahab on turn 3 as well.

>Been away for some time
>Check the leak
>Starseer's telescope
YOOOOOOOOO

Did this guy just get cucked by PtP?

I'm not arguing that I'm better or know the game better than the nip who made the list. I like the deck and I've been doing fine with it and I'm also sure a lot of my losses come from me not playing as well as I could/should too, I just like the idea to try and change it based on my experiences and see how good/bad it goes and what other people think. Isn't that a big part of the fun of card games?

What win condition did I take out? Mordecai? Because I swear in like 20 matches I played, he was relevant in like 1 or 2 maybe. In my experience the win condition has always been tyrant, occasionally you can just win on board with the swarm of followers. The wards and healing help you survive that one or two more turns that you may need to set up the tyrant lethal is the idea and it also helps you survive the eraly game against decks that are faster than you, when you're busy playing 1/1s or 1/2s that may not even be able to fight for the board.

Hypergeometric distribution lets you calculate the probability of drawing oracle, use composite probability for unrelated events for the chance of that happening 12 times

Whats the legendary drop rate in this game? Once per ten?

what he dropped first, PtP or burials?

check stats in pack buying, there are stats for drop-rate per card

PtP is the leftmost so that was played last.

Legendary ding dong.

49.7%
stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx

>Population size: 40
The 40 cards of a deck
>Nb of successes in pop: 3
The 3 oracle in his deck
>Sample Size: 8
The number of cards Rowen can see before turn 2.
Assuming Rowen goes first, sees 3 cards in mulligan, mulligans them away. Sees 3 other cards, and 2 cards on turn 1 and 2. Put 9 if Rowen is second.
>Nb of success in sample (x): 1
You need only one Oracle for this experiment to be a success.

"Cumulative Probability: P(X >= 1)" is the % to get ONE Oracle or more, 49.7%.
"Hypergeometric Probability: P(X = 1)" is the % to get EXACTLY ONE Oracle, not more and not less, 40.16%.

create lego Ding Dong for SV

How lewd does she get on evolve?

>6 dongs

lol nobody cares about the original F/SN novel anymore
Nasu is a sellout, they're just milking the cash cow for what it's worth now

DONG EVOLVED

2pp

0/3 ward Last Words: Draw 2 cards

I still can't get over the fact on how the english version of the game died..

You're not going to replace me with saber are you?

Fuck I want this art because that's incredibly cute but art rips for that game always have that border and stuff don't they?

Not until you shave those pits

This is kind of incorrect since the 3 cards you mulligan away can be redrawn in the mulligan or redrawn in the first or second turn.
A more correct way to calculate it should be:
Chance of drawing oracale in the first three cards+chance of drawing oracle in the 3 cards you get from mulligan if you didn't get oracle+chance of drawing it as your 4th card if no oracle has been drawn yet+5th(+6th if going second)
I'm too lazy to calculate it, but it's more complicated than the formula you used.
Also he asked for that to happen 12 times in a row, which is roughly 0.02% if we consider your stats right.

Why Helblindi is 5/5 5PP neutral without downside?

Fucking ladder anxiety. Every god damn game I play I have to deal with this shit. I just want to be able to enjoy games on a competitive basis again.

Well you see, if you play her with enhance she's basically a 7pp 5/5 and that's understatted.
Thank you.

>competitive
>enjoy

There's a chance the artist uploads a borderless version. Does anyone know who's the artist?

This , but PtP didn't proc

>I just like the idea to try and change it based on my experiences and see how good/bad it goes and what other people think. Isn't that a big part of the fun of card games?
Of course, I was under the impression you just wanted something to climb with before the next expansion hits since you were asking for advice
Mordecai is a wincon, and it's true that if you don't play with him in mind it's very difficult to find a chance to play him, like polyroar. If you can save an evolve for him that's big since you can make dropping him not a dead turn, but I can see that being difficult if you're slotting soldiers and whatnot, all stuff that needs an evo for being able to trade (there's a lot to be said on how shadow manages tempo, and how relying on the virtual tempo that soldiers give you comes biting you back eventually if your game plan is midrange and not control, all written here: magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/my-system-guide-tempo-2006-05-15-0
you can search for virtual tempo for the section I'm referring to, in poor words you should only be doing that if you can count on a big tempo swing like nep)
Slotting khawy in morde's place also perfectly fits with the tempo considerations above, more midrangy replacement would be thane

youtube.com/watch?v=M2a864McNYc&t=6m35s
Was the Carrot advertising successful?

>got 4 losing streaks at the start of the day
>took a breather and returned to it
Just do something else while you are grinding.

My wife is irreplaceable

Sorry dork, but you can't compete with that evolve.

>Shadow has 6pp summon 3 2/3 with ward
>neutral is only 3 0/2 with ward
at least give them +1/+0 or +0/+1 to make it more viable

>muh 6 shadow
Why are you still mad about shadow in this highroll hag meta?

You get to draw three cards.

It's called mismanagment and not bringing events over.

Please concede

Thank you Dork

>Mega Dong 7pp 5/6
>fanfare: summon dingdongs till your play area is full
>then give all your followers in play +2 and rush till the end of the turn
fixed for you

Alice is cuter.

RIP Spellbook Decryption.

I don't know why RNJesus blessed me with 3x animated Alice this expansion. I've never even had 2x of the same animated Leggo. I hope I didn't use up all of my luck.

Well, Spellbook Decryption gives you the 3 cards right away though. Not that it actually matters.

I need more bong.
youtube.com/watch?v=fsjb4XyTErs&t=34s

Reminder that we'll never get ginger support.

What a cute young lady

youtube.com/watch?v=vkRTABmUNMA

Das it mane.

I need a concede.

How did you even found this video..?

Thank you Eris.