Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name, and reply directly to the OP. Discord still recommended!

Other urls found in this thread:

gamebanana.com/effects/5013
ifarchive.org/indexes/if-archive.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5UwvJEeJnA&list=PL5918D2447BD1C6A7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh yeah that is the one. I wanted them to go on a glorious campaign and conquer all of the demons.

Any JRPG where the mc is nameable or a CAC

Forgot link
gamebanana.com/effects/5013

I don't like them. Played for maybe 2-3 hours, just wasn't for me.

How did I lose if they never got my money?

No seriously, explain it to me

who the fuck showers with panties and bras on

Oh fuck now that is a dick hardener. What do we call that expression? Cock gratitude? Embarrassed for admitting to cock addiction?

You ever set Purah''s lab on fire?

Yeah.

No that's not how it works.

It's actually called Parasite Eve.

For fans of text adventures definitely check out the IF Archive: ifarchive.org/indexes/if-archive.html

Most of the classics, including a lot of great INFOCOM games I was too young to have played, as well as games developed more recently.

>I was pretending to be retarded
kek

>totally not the abysmal amd drivers guise
what a retard

Free wind SSR in coops?
Tell me more.

Why is elona shit?

Just climb the stairs, you retard.

1.Buy one year of Xbox Live Gold to get free games
2.Sunset Overdrive, Forza series, Halo series (5 just for online), Gears of War series, Rare Replay, Dance Central Spotlight.

SPEED KILLS
COMING DOWN THE MOUNTAIN

Fuck off chink shill

I won the mindshriven horse back from the storm crates and rarely use it because it's so ridiculously fucking loud. Now everyone's going to be running around one one, prepare for autistic horse screeching to be more common.

No

We need one more if you wanna come

If I'm farming mats, 1 BP, if I'm farming orbs, 1 AP until I'm under.

I die to every apex without doing any much damage to them, like dying the the first 30 secs , how do I git gud?

exactly, people think neir is intellegent dialogue compared to movies with good dialogue.

I like the music.

Knee Deep in ZDoom

(not personally a fan of how the maps actually play though)

Battleblock theatre is fun with a buddy and castle crashers is a good time all around

test

Bikini warriors on the GB?

I was just pointing out the jewish things they do
We had a whole event dedicated to show us what the next update will be about and to give us free jewels

Dragoon, easily.

How do you get this?

Autism.

NEVER OBSOLETE

no, leave hollow knight alone

wow, rude

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5UwvJEeJnA&list=PL5918D2447BD1C6A7
Afro's when?

Blame Eyonix.

Got all of the backgrounds, idolized Maru, and got a GT. Not sure what to do now other than try and get the second GT before event's end. This has been really fun, though, I see why the cutoffs are so high.

Haven't been in here for a couple days, any new announcements or something regarding updates or Raid?

He just replied some examples that did it.
It's not like all of them end up being released, but some of them do, so there's hope.

The problem isn't with drivers but the chipsets
You can, not saying you will with a particular board, run into stupid and retarded problems

If any then yes, the most earliest P4's that go up to 2002, nothing newer

>Vore - Being Prey
If you spent ANY time near vore-fetishists, you'd know that's the ONLY part they want.
They treat doing the eating in ERP the way we treat not rolling antag.

We managed to collect 21 eggs on that one griller round, that's a massive victory in of itself.

The Stringray buff is a big help

These in the Switch port?

Actually, it's that some of us are not brain damaged.

Will switch dns let me go on eshop on 3.0.1?

Serath is PURE!

Sad samefag.

This pleases me

Is GW2 as dead as this general?

Just Demake SMT 3 Nocturne. Or do a port of cave story/ Undertale for the GBC, i mainly want to hear gameboy renditions of their tunes, and see them in the gbc color palette.

Looks like an android Asteroids clone?

>2* girls are a lot cuter than the 4* ones as of right now.
You take that back!

They all but confirmed that it's being Hall of Famed next rotation

this is undoubtedly a stupid question but, do I need to know / understand game emulation before I can partake in this hobby?

We killed Apollyons phantom.

play mankind divided

A WOMAN? not him

IBM PC was a shit at its time. So was the XT, AT and even PS/2 line.
The PC Compadibles didn't get good before the early/mid 90's.

>mega man is about shooting

Filters are for plebs, use a good crt shader instead

What about dragging signals? Is that something I need to do? Does that increase the number of tiles the signal reacts to?

I want it to become an actual handheld.

The Legend of Zelda doesn't require a guide. Stop believing faggy e-celeb memes.

That would be fucking neat.

Silly user, did you just ask for an actually interesting and creative erotic videogame?

Sorry if you don't like that but clicking a mouse doesn't feel anywhere as satisfying to me as a trigger in shooting games.

>competitive multiplayer game
>all characters play vastly different from one another
>there's no way to two players pick the same character

Careful with that edge user.

Bounty are on a time limit and only with the controlling faction system where you get them
AKA don't start shit where you sell your stuff. Unless that system is in anarchy then do whatever man,

It's a great game.

Battle for Wesnoth has 2 lich campaigns, though the better of the 2 (Descent Into Darkness) doesn't make you a lich until the end.

Anyone wants to join a kkvk farming session?

Which BB character is this cutie?

Why is anet adding elite specs in the middle of a season? boring meta?

Anybody know?

Still not analog HMDI, but i see what you were getting at now. So the next question is, how does he get 15kHz over HDMI? Or do you have another whiz-bang device you're going to suggest he add to the signal chain?

Funny cause my mom actually night this game for my birthday. Good thing she made a good choice with this unlike when she got me the Matrix game

>all achievements in the entire game are got by normally progressing through the game

So what if I'm a fucking pedo? At least my emulator works. Unlike Retroarch which breaks every time there's a new build.

I'm also running the stock Windows 10, even though I thought about installing LTSB, but as I only use it for games, I haven't bothered, as I don't see it affecting battery life or performance in any negative way.

Yes because if I want to play it on current consoles I have to buy it again.
This is a complete bullshit

Still waiting to hear exactly what rom and disc image sets were included. Playstation and Saturn complete sets?

The combo speed boost is hype and it's a pretty solid smg on its own.

>watching e-celebs
You're the biggest tool here.

Japan only

>Implying there aren't fun games to play
Jesus it's like you spend all day on Veeky Forums bitching

by bringing them to a healer

this was gonna be the OP but i fucked up

you are not even trying user

While I do like a few of the games LTTP onwards, I do agree. I'm glad BOTW brought back the non-linear aspect back into the franchise.

Supposedly they're changing the ranked ladder in the future

Amazingly fat