fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

LUCINA IS CUTE!

mommy

Asking again if I should bother making my Ursula 5* or just wait for a fucking Rein.

Spilling all of my semen inside Nowi's tight loli asshole!

wait

My wife will come and she will have good art an amazing voice and be a fantastic unit. I love my wife and she loves me.

(lol

Do you NEED her as a Blue Mage right now?

Sunday Cloud!

How would you feel if amiti was just another binding blade and didn't get its brave effect

Only if there's a need, you never know when he'll show up

>event /feg/
Well anons, what are we gonna do?
I'd be pretty mad.

>bike Leo

>face feh
THE OWL DIES THIS DAY

>Means Hinoka Seal
HONE FLIERS SEAL FUCK YES

What units would be in an hypothetical sensei banner?

FEH SHALL BECOME THE RAID BOSS WE ALL CRAVE

reminder for easy arena assault wins next week stack 4 blue units

everyone always runs out of green counters in AA

>camilla kill user
>wife lucina
>best cute corrin

N E P H E N E E

>problem without felicia

WHERE IS THE FELICIA user?! DOUBLETIME IT YOU FAGGOT

Ursula is great

>yes wife marry
I would if she were in the game.

No, he is strictly the best mage in the game when heavy skill inherited Olwen isn't involved. I have perfect IV Linde and Delthea and have access too 5* Odins to fodder off, but Reinhardt continues to produce better results. The extra damage that the other two provide is overkill when buffed Reinhardt ORKO's almost everything anyway.

I'm not saying Lyn's out of the box kit isn't good; it's fantastic. But, the brave bow set is just in another class.

To be fair, all Fayes are 5* to begin with.

>Bad Ike Unit
???
Has Ike finally been defeated?

We should crossover with FGOAlter to build a positive relationship.

Im not Feliciaanon but here is cute Felicia!

What will the next TT be?

>best cute corrin
it knows

Retard

It's time

Path of Radiance

I'm going to guess Path of Radiance TT

God I hope so

>wanting Bastian's sloppy seconds

>We should crossover with FGOAlter to build a positive relationship.
>threads are merged for one day only
>24 hours of /feg/ laughing about how they have no content
>relations worsen as a result
If you expect anything more than this then I don't know what to tell you.
Retard.

How viable is a team of physical cavs of three different colors + a dancer?

Kill yourself shitter.

>THat nose
>That chin

Would fuck with love and passion/10

does FGO really have no content?

Murrican version has no content and they're not even in global mode.

A literal month of nothing. I don't even remember to login daily sometimes.

The only content they've had in like a month is a banner with a 0.7% 5* rate.

Lucina does nothing for me but when she puts on the mask and trys to act like a boy my dick turns into diamonds.

>tfw maxing out HM on almost all my good units and going to have to stray bringing shitters into TT

Mamui was MADE to be bullied!

Currently I have a Bride Caeda and a Linde, but neither particularly excel - Linde is in healbot mode and Caeda is backup for my Ike. I had a Spring Lucina but she was god awful, so she's gone.

I should point out I also have probably enough units to make a Horse Emblem team - +SPD Brave Roy, +ATK Brave Axe Frederick, and should I dissolve the bond between her and Hector, a +1 Neutral Brave Lyn. I feel like Ursula would complement that nicely, but at the same time, so would Rein.

wen

Delthea is getting married!

Assuming Red Ike, Mist, Soren and Titania will be the 40% units, who would be better to 5* between Soren and Titania?

how many points should i need to get into t20 next week? will 4790 be enough or should i inherit more expensive skills to get more points?

Clive is a lucky guy

s-stop!! leave him alone, he was made to be loved tenderly!

FGO is something where you save up all your currency for an entire month for one banner and get absolutely shit. I mean it. Shit.
I saved over 350 quartz for Jannu and got absolutely nothing. If not for rerolling you never get a 5*. Uninstalled the game right after.

>ran out of stamina
>start training characters using dueling swords

I don't know why it took me this long to realize I could.

Other than Falchion users who should get Fae's Renewal 3?

> 0.7 drop rate
I remember some guy on YouTube who was doing the initial free summoning over and over again for several days. Really glad I'm not playing that right now.

Why do people even play it then? I'm honestly baffled.

>Assuming Red Ike, Mist, Soren and Titania will be the 40% units
>Red Ike, Mist, Soren, Titania
>Mist
>colourless bonus
Oh god no.

ᴴᵉʳᵉ ᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵇˡᵃᵈᵉ

I know right? the art isn't even good

Cute waifus

What are you doing?

This is the most fuckable Echoes girl.

How does the reroll process work? Trying not to spend my orbs right now so I was looking for a mobage to waste time on and fulfill my gacha itch.

Oh cool I'd have an excuse to train my Soren with the bad IVs

Literally anyone with Breath of Life 3 that's ranged. I got a Felicia with Renewal 3 and she's the GOAT of this + the past two TT's for me.

CAN YOU SPEAK UP A LITTLE

Existing Fatefags. I started it because I liked the franchise and Apocrypha drummed up some interest in it again, but the grinding slowly wears down at my soul.

fatefags have some low standards

*muffled screaming*

WHAT?

People eat Fate shit. I don't understand it either. I enjoyed Tsukihime better and its spinoff Melty Blood much more, but I guess Fate has better waifus to sell.

Well this guy was uninstalling the application without making an account so he could keep doing it, kind of like when FEH came out.

anyone else think echoes flopped (socially, anyways) because all the girls have canon love interests? the only fans/content creators i see of it are fujos

I want to ravage his tight boypussy only to find out he's a cute girl.

Can you still do that or do you need an account?

>just founded the deliverance and find some sweet soldiers
>meet a really cool guy who knows everything about reclaiming Zofia, being a peasant, and uniting Valentia
>we become good friends and he invites me to go save some mage's sister, tells me we need to go to the sluice gate
>think its kind of odd but go with it, I've always wanted to invade Rigel
>when I get there I see nothing but a group of little girls, but I stupidly don't turn back
>one of them asks me "out with it, what's your type" and suggests that I get in their van
>feeling a little nervous at this point but don't know any better
>the back of the van has no seats, its just me and a bunch of lolis sitting around. >Some of them snicker softly when they look at me but there's nothing I can do
>eventually the van arrives somewhere quiet, I can't see where we are because no windows
>the lolis advance on me
>forced head pats
>getting hugged from multiple directions
>don't know what's going on and start to cry
>they start taking photos and tell me they'll show them to everyone if I don't do what they say
>try to keep myself together as the hugs and pats go on, hands getting tired, getting gang-hugged and spit-hugged from all directions
>once they have had their fill, they boot me out of the van like a used napkin
>ride my horse back to the deliverence
>they spread the pictures anyways and now everyone knows I'm a dirty slut with low res
>Mathilda leaves me after she finds out how soiled I've been
>witches give me leery looks on the street

Autism, but that doesn't mean it's not true. Really puts it into perspective, especially if you play both.

reverse traps are the best

IKE? Stay BAH!

Should I promote and lvl 20 all children in Awakening? Clessic Hard.

>yfw 5* BK is changed to be the reward for people who score in the top 5000 in the tempest only

TT benchmark? I feel like I'm behind

The children are typically better units so if you want to use them then sure, otherwise stick with your current team.

>acts like he's hot shit when in reality his stupid armor does the work for him

>gang-hugged and spit-hugged

50000/7=???

ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉn ʷᵃᶦᵗᶦnᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ˡᵒnᵍ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ. ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳ ᶦᵗ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖʳᵒᵖᵉʳ ʷᵉᵃᵖᵒn, ˢᵒ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ᵐᶦᵍʰᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵘˡˡ ˢᵗʳᵉnᵍᵗʰ, ᴳᵉnᵉʳᵃˡ ᴳᵃʷᵃᶦn, ᴿᶦᵈᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᴰᵃᵉᶦn.

Fuck you, you dumb slut I have a 4.5 pity rate on your banner trying to snipe you.

DO YOU MIND SPEAKING UP A LITTLE?

Probably something like that. It's really unfortunate.
Echoes has good story and characters but terrible maps for the most part. While Fates has good maps for the most part but pig shit story and characters. Look who gets the attention.

Excuse me, Black Knight! Do you think you could speak up a bit!