/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2102

Cuties Edition!

>Recent News
5* Lennah
17M Player Celebration (gbf.wiki/17_Million_Players_Celebration)
Touken Ranbu Collab (gbf.wiki/Katsugeki_Touken_Ranbu:_Fate_Horizon)

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for September:
8/31 - 9/8 - Lonesome Dragoness
9/9 - 9/14 - Touken Ranbu Collab Part 1
9/14 - 9/21 - Touken Ranbu Collab Part 2
9/22 - 9/29 - Guild War (Wind Favored)
9/30 - ??? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Calculator - Learn to use it so you won't be dependent on other people's opinion.
hsimyu.net/motocal/

>Crew Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/581111
game.granbluefantasy.jp/#profile/10656220
game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/841064
game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/388489
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that sethlans will be better than shiva and you're a retard if you disenchanted him.

after 20 turns

TREES

How does Water cap Debuff?

>Lennah 5*
I couldn't be happier. She has been useful to me ever since I got her last May and now she'll be even stronger. Pic related are my only Wind SSRs. Pretty solid team and hopefully with Lennah's 5* it will be better.

I want a crossfate between two trees!

I'm glad the Light Katana flips like candy, but why does everything need so much Whetstones.

I'm all for this as she's my favourite Granblue girl, but what could they even add to her kit?

>Windroaches always cry about never getting anything and being left out
>Finally get a new 5* to one of their characters
>Still upset and crying

You fuckers are so ungrateful. This is why KMR doesn't give a shit about your element

Ely + breach
Mist + Drang
Altair + Drang
Breach + Drang
And some lesser charas too.

Drang + Altair

Now to wait for GW.

I like when old characters get 5*s because they get some new art. Lennah's art is awful as it is

holy shit its literally no damage the team

Fuck you faggot you have no right to talk about this. Every other chara gets good 5* and we get some shitty tree that actually hurts our only usable weapon grid.

FUCKING NIP BOTS

REEEEEEEEEE

link me the bot.

t. dirtnigger

Now if they would rework some of the shit class arts like Fighter already.

Do you enjoy taking 8 turns to do what other eles do in 1-3?

(You) is recruiting 5 active HL players with decent wind pool + base pool for every other element.
We're a superseeded crew aiming for at least 2 wins in Guild Wars.
game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/581111
If you're interested and not a SEAnigger contact game.granbluefantasy.jp/#profile/10656220
or Tsuw#2624.

We can carry you in ubaha hl.

Cowfags is recruiting! We are looking for 2 cuties to fill the crew~

All we ask is that you're:
- Rank 101+ (or close)
- Active in-game and in our discord
- Can handle banter and being bullied
- Must be a fag that loves cows. However, a regular fag is fine too.

Apply now! Please! ;_; : game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/841064

30% echoes while dancing

>cumfags

>unironic homos
Pass

How many sakura do i need?

2 week event. Gotta incentivize

If there's any waterfag with some experience I'd like to ask about teams with optimal synergy that I can make with these characters, possibly using box (because she's cute)

I like when old and not used characters get 5* because this game needs more diversity in its meta. Giving only the newer and commonly used characters the 5* changes nothing and is boring.

Why the FUCK did they 5* FUCKING Lennah out of ALL wind characters that really needed a 5* to help fix this piece of shit element?

Her kit is literally FUCKING useless in wind.
For FUCKS sake
Lennah's first skill is FUCKING trash, 200% damage with poison? Unfixable.
Her second skill is garbage, wind doesn't need heal and refresh, it needs shields and phalanx-lite which Scat, Nio and Gawain already provide.
Her 3rd skills is also garbage, who needs clarity-lite? Just bring clarity on Djeeta.

tl;dr: FUCK LENNAH

>LENNAHS HEAL IS NOW A SHIELD
IS WIND SAVED??????

Whetstones from raids user

Please stop. I reduced a MLB Sethlans and am worried about how I will feel if he turns out good.

Nio already has a shield

The only thing I can see is her damage cut going up to 70%, and gaining a fourth skill that would allow her to do damage while dancing, like a nuke with a secundary effect added to it, so she doesn't do 0 damage while dancing, if the counters are ignored.
Also, extend her counter from 2 to 3. Because why did it stopped at two, and not hree like all the other counter skills?

Lennah is core in Ubaha HL

Nio has fucking everything and is winds strongest character so its unfair to compare anyone to her

Giving the old, shitty and unused characters also does nothing for "diversity" because the 5* wind up being shit that nobody uses. Fucking tard.

Sure thing Vas changed anything senpai.

Theoretically, who would be a better healer on a Grand Order team?
Io or Korwa?

Lennah 5* is going to save PRIMAL wind.

Nio, Gawain, Monki Scath all have shields already.

Wind needs debuffs and early turn buffers.

Io heals my will to live

>Lennah is useless, so I don't want them to 5* her and potentially make her not useless
Are you implying a 5* has never made a character go from useless to core?

What if they're giving Wind all this anti-enmity stuff is because they're slowly easing their way into making Zeph better than Wind. Expect Stamina weapons for Zeph Grids soon.

If the 5* will change nothing and be shit why do you care who gets it?

Add Lanchan and Quatre, and you've the dream homo team.

*steals your uncap*

Do you have viracucks in your guild?

>Fuck Lennah

You know what? I'm gonna do just that!

Just because one wind leecher made an entire HP grid just to barely survive in UBaha HL and brought Lennah for UBaha HL it doesn't mean she's core for UBaha HL

>5
What the fuck happened?

Frontwater meta soon. Explode zoiniggers

Everyone edit that bar scene with tree and who you think deserved it

It's a modified version of the team I ran for Xeno Vohu. Just swapped Lennah for Seig. Lecia is pretty damn good imo and I try to always build around having her in my party. I love her!

>We could get both a 5* and a skin to coincide with the CD release.

Excitement

nope, is going to be revatalize

The point is it's impossible to make her useful without giving her GW 5*-tier buffs. Her kit is dogshit and simply unfit for wind.

The 5* should have went to other characters who actually needed it.

ara ara~

>ararara
>leecher

Who is better, Summer Vira or Jamal?

I'm implying the majority of 5* are shit if you exclude GW characters. Out of all of them the ones that see actual, and I use that word extremely loosely, use: Amira, Cog, Gawain, Halle, Jeanne, Magisa, Percival, Sieg, Silva, Vira, Yuel. 49 5*, the grand total of ones that see any play is 11, and that's with me being generous.

>Lennah is core in Ubaha HL
You're retarded.

Uno and Yuel

Giving old useless characters a 5* is not going to change the element meta, you can give Arriet, Carmelina, Feena, Lennah, Melissabele, Metera, Petra and Christina a 5* and people still wouldn't use them.

Summer and a girl.

>start game for cute girls
>current event is a sausagefest

Well at least it gave me a bunch of free stuff

>"Every old character with 5* became meta! It's the best thing when they do give 5* to them!"
>gets told shit doesn't work like that
>"WOW you are so dumb, like you are saying it has NEVER happened!"
Stop posting

Its almost like you listed 90% of the SSR 5*

>5* gets wasted on a character they're not going to fix
>dude why do you care lmao how does this affect you
>how does garbage not being fixed instead of giving it to a character that actually has a chance affect you xDDDD

Mamiko Noto does things to my dick, like you have no idea.

>Every old character with 5* became meta!
Said nobody.

Do I ignore her support skill and just go all into DATA or is it actually good? Gamewith doesn't have emp recc's

lum1 is recruiting

be 130+
game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/388489

we're superseeded

talk to

your world is eternally complete#5166

we don't go for stupid shitflings

wind grid obviously preferred but just build stuff

Well, we all have to take turns. Last event was /u/'s turn, now it's fujotime this time round.

>WIND SHIVA
>1 TIME CALL
>COMPLETELY HEALS YOUR TEAM

Little Girls And Atelier are also recruiting! Sock it to em!

>every guild is recruiting
>even the esports and casual guilds
This is getting worse and worse.

>people still complain about Lennah
All I see is a long term plan for the birth of Zyphyros grid.

>Arriet, Carmelina, Feena, Melissabele, Metera
Actually they would.
A lot can be added to Arriet's kit.
Make Carmelina's def down stronger, improve her debuff success and add some buff to pilfer. Easy.
Make Feena's def down three minutes, add some random shit to other two skills. She's very close to being fine as attacker.
Melisabelle is basically core already, only needs some DATA.
Metera would become much stronger if her caps weren't so goddamn awful. Improve debuff success and add echo to one of the skills.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

STUPID HAIR

Not like there was a whole event around cute lesbos being turbo gay for each other or anything...

I'm being nice, the majority of those aren't used in serious teams anymore. Amira, Cag, Magisa, Silva and Vira are niche and/or used when you don't have something better. The reality is 6 5*, I just didn't want to make you feel too retarded.

>WIND SHIVA
>Conjunction(wind chars only)
I can dream

got totally 6 chev swords to day
pat me /gbfg/

>mlb adds refresh
just do it kmr, we know you want to

That's what you said until you decided to pretend everyone else is saying the opposite of that.

The weird thing is that Fighter did get new art, it's just hardly ever used for some reason and didn't replace it on the class screen
Kinda like how they updated all the main crew's portraits but only use the new stuff post-nahelgrande, it's dumb

oh god please be habbening

5* socie for my dick, the only thing lacking would be >dual proficiencies so she can permanently be on an ultima sword team with yuel

>5* that no one wanted
Thanks for nothing, KMR

So I joined an event too late, gotcha

>lum1 thread recruiting.
NANI?

what are you talking about? i didn't see anyone post vira

>That's what you said
Sure I did.

>lum1 recruiting
WTF The end of the world is coming

what did you do?

MVP/Vice?
wan pan?

Does that even matter when she will be dancing 100% of the time anyway?

FOXY HANDJOBS

It literally couldn't have been a worse choice than Lennah.

Even Christina would have been a better choice because her kit is actually fixable.

Lennah?

Fuck no, she's gonna need a straight up element change to fix.

How good are ferry and korwa compared to each other